Another 1x1 Spiritstar3 and CyberneticVampire

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Another 1x1 Spiritstar3 and CyberneticVampire

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sat May 06, 2023 10:22 pm

╔═════════════════════════╗
Wolfram
♞ 20 ♞ Male ♞ Butler/chef ♞
╚═════════════════════════╝

Dipping his head in respect once again the pink haired male gently grabbed Wolfram's hand, making sure he was steady on his feet. "It's nice to meet you as well, I'm sure you've already met Wolfram yes?" he asked.

Kaoru
✂ 18 ✂ Male ✂ University student ✂

With a small sigh Kaoru began to feel himself getting hungry, however he stayed silent. He had trouble communicating his needs, plus with his antisocial personality it only made things harder.
✦✦✦
The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
VampireYoung adult Taken ❤
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 08, 2023 11:39 am

Quest- genderfluid- 20- shifter x fox something or other (dog and cat forms, as well as a fox)- Pan; Kaoru- might adopt a pet at some point (Peanut or Pie)- dad Quark, mom Mizuki, sister Onna, brother Nura, and agender sibling Mission- Tags: Kaoru

The redhead hummed a small sound, and continued to walk along. They continued to look around as well, and smiled. Once they saw the cafe in the distance, they let out a small sigh. "It's up ahead now," they said, and continued to walk.

Cody- f to m trans- 18 or 19- human; Graphic design student- Pan; Wolfram- has two ferrets Kaylee and Raira, one being masked (sable) and one being oddly white and black patched- dad, mom, one sister, and one brother plus genderfluid sibling- Tags: Wolfram, Bishop

The creative and artsy shorter haired one nodded to the pink haired one. "Ah, yeah, I met him, and he said he could make food for us. Then...he kind of passed out," he sighed. He then said "Which, of course, you knew, since you had to bring that food to him."

King- m- 20- human; works at a cafe- homosexual; Bishop- Flemish Giant Queenie and cat Rune- Cody may or may not be his cousin, thus making Cody's family possibly related to King- dad x mom; two sisters and one brother- Tags

The usually happy, intelligent, but stubborn and hard headed one hummed a bit. He went to his job at the cafe as usual. He glanced around a bit, wondering if anyone would come in. Shaking his head, he scolded himself, as plenty of people came in all the time.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Tue May 09, 2023 9:02 pm

Wolfram

Bishop sighed and rolled his eyes at what the other had said. Although he wasn't completely surprised to hear it. "Yep, that's Wolfram for you, he's very dedicated to his work" he said, which earned a blush and nervous chuckle from the redheaded male.

Kaoru

Kaoru remained silent for the majority of the walk, occasionally rubbing his belly which was a nervous habit of his. Looking up when he heard the others voice he nodded, although he stayed quiet.

// I forgot to mention Bishop and Wolfram are British
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 10, 2023 1:26 pm

Quest- genderfluid- 20- shifter x fox something or other (dog and cat forms, as well as a fox)- Pan; Kaoru- will adopt two (Cookie and Pie)- dad Quark, mom Mizuki, sister Onna, brother Nura, and agender sibling Mission- Tags: Kaoru, King

The redhead hummed a small sound, and offered another smile to him. They then stepped inside, and waited for him to come in as well. As they waited, they looked around. They noted King was there that day, and raised their hand to wriggle their fingers at him.

Cody- f to m trans- 18 or 19- human; Graphic design student- Pan; Wolfram- has two ferrets Kaylee and Raira, one being masked (sable) and one being oddly white and black patched- dad, mom, one sister, and one brother plus genderfluid sibling- Tags: Wolfram, Bishop

The creative and artsy shorter haired one nodded to the pink haired one. "Are you two...able to get off work for a bit? I know this really nice little cafe, but it's okay if not...I mean...do you work here too, Bishop?" he asked the pink haired one,

King- m- 20- human; works at a cafe- homosexual; Bishop- Flemish Giant Queenie and cat Rune- Cody may or may not be his cousin, thus making Cody's family possibly related to King- dad x mom; two sisters and one brother- Tags: Quest and Kaoru

The usually happy, intelligent, but stubborn and hard headed one sighed. He looked around a bit, and watched Quest come in. He smiled as he saw them, and waved back. He then looked to the two strays he'd brought into the cafe, unable to help it, and wondered if Quest would take them.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Thu May 11, 2023 2:08 am

Wolfram

Wolfram's dark blue eyes seemed to light up at the idea. He was still hungry after all, a small muffin not being quite enough to fill him up. "That would be lovely, we need to feed this one a bit more before he passes out again" Bishop said, ruffling Wolfram's hair with a laugh. "Brother.." whined the redhead, his face a bright red.

Kaoru

Watching as the stranger waved at yet another person he didn't know Kaoru could feel himself getting a bit awkward. Meeting new people was always a bit tough for him.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 12, 2023 4:43 am

Quest- genderfluid- 20- shifter x fox something or other (dog and cat forms, as well as a fox)- Pan; Kaoru- will adopt two (Cookie and Pie)- dad Quark, mom Mizuki, sister Onna, brother Nura, and agender sibling Mission- Tags: Kaoru, King

The redhead hummed a small sound, and smiled at King. "Hey King; we're here for food," they said, though weren't sure if Kaoru really wanted any. They turned to look at him a moment. "Do you, um...want anything?" they asked Kaoru.

The creative and artsy shorter haired one laughed a bit. He then shook his head a couple times, scolding himself. He smiled and nodded as he said "Alright, I'll lead the way." He then began to head off, wondering if King would be working today.

King- m- 20- human; works at a cafe- homosexual; Bishop- Flemish Giant Queenie and cat Rune- Cody may or may not be his cousin, thus making Cody's family possibly related to King- dad x mom; two sisters and one brother- Tags: Quest and Kaoru

The usually happy, intelligent, but stubborn and hard headed one smiled. He nodded and said "Good, good, that's what I assumed anyway." He then watched them turn to ask the other a question. He said "Hey Quest...I know you've been wanting a dog, and...I found two of them."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sat May 13, 2023 4:01 am

Wolfram

The twins nodded at the others words and slowly began following after him. Bishop held his brothers hand and kept him close, making sure he was safe. He was the more doting brother after all.

Kaoru

When asked if he wanted food the brown haired male squeaked, feeling nervous again. Before he could answer his stomach let out a loud rumble, immediately causing Karou's face to turn red.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 13, 2023 9:53 am

The redhead hummed a small sound, and smiled at King. "Oh...I think I can take them both," they said, as they still lived at home. Having two dogs in the house would make their siblings happy. They glanced to Kaoru, and giggled a bit. "Um...do you...like bread and muffins?" they asked. "You can just nod or shake your head to these questions if you don't want to tal right now," they said. They didn't know him that well, after all. The cafe had mostly flour products, such as bread, croissants, and muffins.

The creative and artsy shorter haired one smiled at the two. He then began to lead the way towards the cafe. He said "I know someone who works there, and his name is King. He's not my brother, but may be related to me; all I know is we grew up together."

The usually happy, intelligent, but stubborn and hard headed one smiled. He nodded and said "Good, I'm sure your family will like them." He then watched the two again. He smiled a bit as he watched, glad Quest was such a kind and understanding one.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Mon May 15, 2023 9:12 am

Wolfram

Still hand in hand Wolfram and Bishop followed after the short haired male, both giving a nod at his words. "That sounds nice" said Bishop, watching as Wolfram tried to make himself as invisible as possible.

Kaoru

Kaoru watched silently as the two interacted, not really sure if he should say anything or not. The brown haired male gave a small nod, his stomach rumbling loudly yet again. His face quickly turned beet red as the noise was loud enough for both Quest and King to hear it.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 15, 2023 2:35 pm

The redhead glanced to Kaoru, and smiled a bit. They saw him nod, so they assumed that meant he liked muffins and such. "Would you...like a muffin then?" they asked him. They waited to see if he'd nod or shake his head, and didn't say anything about the stomach sounds.

The creative and artsy shorter haired one smiled at the two. He nodded and said "It was nice growing up together. It's still nice being able to see each other now." He then continued to lead the way towards the cafe, seeing it ahead.

The usually happy, intelligent, but stubborn and hard headed one smiled. He continued to watch the two, also waiting for a nod or shake of the head.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me