Another 1x1 with Seeley

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Another 1x1 with Seeley

Postby Seeley » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:50 pm

(We can skip)

|| Weston Hartwell || Male || Alpha Male || Mate: Jessie || Tagged: Jessie and Nymira || Location: the pack doctor ||

After a while, Nymira glanced at Weston and Jessie with a sad look on her face. Weston instantly knew that the look on her face was not good at all. Nymira sighed softly and cleared her throat before collecting herself. Out of all her years as a pack doctor, she had come across some things that she could hardly imagine, but it was nothing compared to what she was about to inform the two alphas. She could tell that Weston could instantly know what was going to be the result in the end.

The last thing she wanted to do was to upset her alpha's especially Weston. Nymira knew that he had always wanted to have children of his own, and she hated to have to do this to him. [color=#80BFFF]"I honestly don't know how to tell you both this, but this isnt easy to say or talk about it. But sadly, you are not pregnant Jessie and you cant have anymore kids either. I am truly sorry for the both of you and I was really hoping for a better outcome for this but there isnt. I will give you both some time to talk and process all this. Again, I am truly sorry alpha....I know how badly that you wanted to have children."
she explains to them both and walks out the room. Only to hear her alpha roar with anger, with so much anger that it shook the entire house. Nymira cringed slightly at the sound and continued onwards.

Weston roared with anger and his eyes changed from their usual color to black and he ran his hand through his hair. He knew that was what Nymira was going to say but he was hoping that it wouldnt be the case. He glanced over to his precious mate and he instantly calmed down. Calmed down enough to where he was able to wrap his arms around her and bury his face into her neck and silently cried.[/color]
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:57 pm

Jessie Hartwell- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- will have pups one day (Joey and X -Seeley gets this one if they want-)- Tags: Weston, Ruka, Nymira, others

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle she wolf redhead waited to hear the news. She saw the sad look, and tilted her head. She listened to the other female sigh. She also listened as she cleared her throat before the other female spoke. She made a small sound as the other she wolf began. She wondered what she meant, but deep down she knew...Then the other female said it, and she just...stared at her, shaking her head. Her throat soon became painful as she tried to hold back tears.

She continued to shake her head, but finally made herself stop and lowered her head. Her hair fell to veil the sides of her face. She continued to choke, until she finally stopped holding back. She began to sob, jumping a bit when he roared. She gulped in air, her crying stopping but then starting again. She still didn't want to believe it was actually true. She didn't want to think it was impossible, and didn't even think about adoption or other things. All she could think of was how she couldn't have pups...and let Weston hold her.

Ruka- f- 22- RedMoon mother (will be surrogate for Wes and Jess)- Nymira; mate open- will keep 2 pups (Wren and Aiya)- Tags: Weston, Jessie, Nymira, others (Coriander and Ginger (red); Cumin (brown), Brown (brown), Gigi (brown), Cinnamon (red brown); Ami, Ritsu + 2 others)

The green eyed brown she wolf jumped a bit...She and the others had heard his roar of anger.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:52 am

|| Weston Hartwell|| Male || Alpha Male || Mate: Jessie || Tagged: Jessie || Location: pack doctor house ||

He held onto Jessie, and just let the two of them let their emotions spill out. Weston allowed himself to hold onto Jessie and he rubbed her lower back. He finally managed to speak, though it was clear in his tone and voice that he was still upset about it all. "What do you want to do now? I know you really want to have a family, but we need to find a way to make it happen. I will do whatever it will take to make sure that you get that family that you always wanted. I promise you that." he told her, and moved his head to look at her then lifted her face to look at him directly.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:52 pm

Jessie Hartwell- f- 24- RedMoon alpha female- mate: Weston- will have pups one day (Joey and X -Seeley gets this one if they want-)- Tags: Weston, Ruka, Nymira, others

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle she wolf redhead began to cough after a bit. She made herself stop crying, sucking in a couple breaths. She felt him rub her lower back and let out a sigh. She then listened as he began to speak. She could tell by his voice that he was still upset. "I...I want to adopt, or...or get a surrogate, which might be better. The doctor could...could take both our DNA, or just yours, or find someone that looks like you at least. I'd like them to at least be...be half ours though."

[Ruka, Ruka, Ruka. That brings up a question: how would they think to ask Ruka? Maybe because they know she wants to be a mom? I feel like they'd want to make a deal rather than just asking her to be their surrogate. Something like: hey, if you'll be a surrogate, you can keep a baby or two.]

Ruka- f- 22- RedMoon mother (will be surrogate for Wes and Jess)- Nymira; mate open- will keep 2 pups (Wren and Aiya)- Tags: Weston, Jessie, Nymira, others (Coriander and Ginger (red); Cumin (brown), Brown (brown), Gigi (brown), Cinnamon (red brown); Ami, Ritsu + 2 others)

The green eyed brown she wolf jumped a bit...She and the others had heard his roar of anger.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:10 pm

(Hmm that is a good question....I'm not sure....Im sure we can figure it out)

||Weston Hartwell|| Male || Alpha male || Mate: Jessie || Tagged: Jessie || Tagged: pack doctor ||

He listened to her words and it took him a few minutes to process what she had said. There were some options and that was something that they both had to talk more about and think more over. "Hmm well I can see those options as a possibility, but I want to make sure that whatever choice we make, will be the best choice that we make in this. I dont want to screw this up for us and I want to make sure that we do everything right. I know how badly that you want to be a mother, but if there is other options to make that happen in some way, then I will do whatever it will cost to make sure that you get what you want. Even if it means having to spend tons of money, fine. Money means nothing to me. Your happiness is what means the most to me and I will do everything in my power to make sure that you are happy." he said, making sure that she knew that he meant every word that he said.

It was true though, money didnt matter to him no matter what anyone said, including his own parents. Yes he was very rich, but he didnt like to talk about it often or show it at all. Of couse everyone in the pack house knew that he was loaded with money but they also knew that he didnt care about his money and how much he had. Of course he could have bought a better and bigger house for the pack, but that would just be what his father wanted. Him to use some of the money and buy a big house and relocate there. Weston was not proud of the fact that some people would label him as some rich guy but in reality he was just a regular kind of guy.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:50 pm

[might have an idea: maybe Jessie goes out on the porch to try and think and is like sighing a lot and Ruka is out there and hears her. She could go talk to her, and Jessie could tell her they want a surrogate but don't know who to ask, and Ruka could volunteer]

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle she wolf redhead watched him as she spoke, and saw he was processing. She then listened as he spoke. "I...I think a surrogate is the way to go. I...want someone we know to be the one though. I'm not sure who to ask though..." she sighed. They couldn't ask the males, obviously, and Ginger already had pups. Of course, that didn't mean she would say no to being their surrogate. Jessie just didn't know if she'd say yes, either.

She shook her head a couple times, sighing once more then looking to gim again. She nodded when he said he'd spend tons if needed. She knew he didn't care about money, but would spend it. Well, he didn't want to use his parents' money...Everyone else knew he was rich as well, their pack members. They knew he didn't care about it or how much there was, though. She herself got the feeling he didn't like showing it off. Non rich people could be jerks to the rich people that didn't deserve that.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:05 pm

(Ooh thats a good idea)

||Weston Hartwell||Male||Alpha Male||Mate: Jessie||Tagged: Jessie|| Location: pack doctor||

"If thats what you really want to do then we can look into that possibility then. We will find the right fit for us." he told her and kissed her forehead. He would do whatever it would take for her to be happy and if this was really something that she wanted to do then he would gladly do this for her. He knew that his own family would frown on the thought of it all, but he did not care at all. Weston knew that his own father would try to say something about it, but the male would make sure to remind his father that he didnt care about his own opinion at all.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:15 pm

[XD kay]

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle she wolf redhead nodded. She made a small sound when he kissed her forehead, but didn't stop him. "Okay," was her one word answer, but it worked. She hummed quietly a moment, then shook her head. "I...I'm going to take a bath, try and relax. You should check on the rest of the pack; they probably...probably heard you roar. I want you to make sure Ginger's pups weren't scared. I mean, and everyone else too."

The green eyed brown she wolf looked to Ginger. The pups had pressed up against her sides...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:28 pm

||Weston Hartwell||Male||Alpha Male||Mate: Jessie||Tagged: Jessie|| Location: back to the pack house||

He nodded his head and kissed her once more before walking out of the room and heading back to the pack house. Weston knew that everyone heard him earlier, and he couldnt help it. He was angry at the fact that his own mate could not have pups, which he knew was hurting her deep down. Weston walked back into the house and was greeted by Davina. [color=#0080BF]"Alpha, we all heard and felt that roar. I take it that it isnt good news, from the look on your face...."
she spoke, looking into his eyes with her own.

The tall male cringed slightly at her words and the anger came flooding back, his eyes changing color briefly. Davina winced at his attitude change but she knew that he couldnt help surpass the anger that he was holding within. "Well if you must know, it was not good news at all and I would appreciate it if you didnt mention anything to Jessie. She is completely raw with emotion, so dont try to open that door with her. I will have to let the others know since I know they all heard...." he said, his eyes turning back to their original color. Davina nodded her head and allowed for him to walk past her to go find the others. She followed along side him and made sure that he would stay calm.[/color]
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:51 pm

The motherly, shy, sweet and gentle she wolf redhead watched him go. She too headed back to the house, and headed up to the door. She went inside, hearing him and Davina. She watched them walk to find the others then. She sighed and shook her head, then went up the stairs. She went to his and her bathroom, having a separate one from the others. She turned on the bath and got ready, then got in. She sat there and soaked up the water, putting in a bath bomb to try and relax.

The green eyed brown she wolf looked to Ginger. The pups had pressed up against her sides...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me