1x1 with Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Spiritstar3

Postby Seeley » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:11 am

|| Rerina || Female || Bi || Werewolf || Tagged: Jayla

The wolf turned her head quickly when she heard commotion not far from her. Growling when she heard Jayla yelp, Rerina wasted no time to get to her. The big white wolf raced into the direction, jumping over fallen trees. Heart racing as she made her way towards Jayla. No one better harm her! she told herself as she came into a clearing and saw a black wolf go towards Jayla.

Snarling with anger, Jayla lunged forward, taking the blow from the other wolf. Her two different colored eyes pierced into the eyes of the other wolf. She stood in front of Jayla, protecting her.”Stay away from her!” Rerina snarled, fangs bared along with ears back and hackles raised. The black wolf got up from the knock down and glared at the huge white wolf. “Ha! A werewolf protecting a mere human. Pathetic! Get out of my way! he spat, facing the white wolf.

The two wolves stared each other down, but Jayla wasn’t going to budge from guarding Jayla.”How dare you speak of her that way you pathetic mutt! I should rip you to shreds for trying to harm her!” she threatened, lifting her head and staring down the black wolf. She could tell that he was a loner and that he also smelled of a faint smell that was familiar. The guy from the restaurant! Rerina knew he was dirty but didn’t think he would do this! “You! You’re working with a human aren’t you? You stink of the human. How dare you go against the law! Even for a rouge wolf, you should still obey the law!” she snapped. She knew that the law didn’t really apply to her but she still enforced it.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:52 pm

Jayla- female- human- bi- Rerina

The redhead continued to cling on like her life depended on it, to the little blue tabby and high white male kitten. He mewed and hissed, clawing her arms up but really only leaving a few scratches there. The black wolf laughed evilly, causing her to flinch and wince a bit even...She whimpered quietly and shook her head, then lowered it a moment. She hummed to herself, trying to stay calm.

Jayla squeaked when a large whit eWorld jumped out then, a snarling wolf...She looked around her, or tried to, then finally got up, but the kitten hissed again, so she ended up just going to the ground again. Sighing, she shook her head and kissed his head, the kitten mewing in seeming confusion at that action. She smiled down at him, as he stared up at her with those beautiful eyes, then glanced to the white wolf before her. She flinched when the black wolf growled, spat, whatever...

She hummed to make herself calm down, again, and looked at the beautiful white wolf again. She continued to hum even as she listened to them snap back and forth at each other, then shook her head and shivered a bit, the kitten mewling and nudging her arm with his nose a few times. She continued to shiver even as she looked down at him and smiled, then began thinking of names for him, or trying anyway. She was kind of distracted by their verbal fighting, whether she could understand it or not...She honestly wondered why the large black wolf had targeted her, then looked up as Rerina spoke again.

[ooc: would Jayla be able to understand them?]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:39 pm

(Yes, as long as they don’t speak with their minds)

|| Rerina || Female || Bi || Werewolf || Tagged: Jayla and lone wolf||

Rerina listened to the black wolf chuckle at her response and lunged forward. Rerina body slammed into him, but yelped when he slashed her shoulder. The wolves circled around each other, snarling and growling at one another. Even though she was injured, that wasn’t going to slow her down. “What do you want with her? You’ll have to go through me first.” she said, not taking her eyes off of the lone wolf. The brute chuckled at her and pulled his lips back.

“The person you insulted at the restaurant, told me about you two. It’s mainly you I want since you’re the one who shot him down.” he spoke. Rerina growled at his remark and snapped her jaws. “Well maybe he shouldn’t have been creepy and try to hit on two women!” she replied and watched him circle closer to her. The male made a move and the two collided. Snarling and growling echoed through the woods, as the two wrestled each other. Rerina managed to pin the other wolf down, holding a grip on his throat. He began to whine, his eyes almost pleading for her to let go. “If I let you go, will you promise to leave us be and to never come near us? My pack will find you and kill you if you dare. Do I make myself clear?” she said, though it seemed muffled from her hold on him. He nodded his head and Rerina let go.

Struggling to get to his feet, the male snuck off into the woods to deal with his battle wounds. Rerina watched him disappear and she told her pack to keep an eye out for him just in case. Meanwhile the white wolf was covered in red and she sighed softly. The pain in her shoulder felt like it was on fire, but she ignored it momentarily. Turning herself to slowly look at Jayla and she instantly lowered her ears, knowing that it must be odd to see her this way. A soft whine escaped from her throat as she slowly lowered herself to the ground to rest.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:35 pm

[hey, had another idea, spawned by the fact we have two non straight girls: maybe the 'creep' is actually homosexual and in the closet, or bisexual but wants to pretend he's straight? Maybe that's why he was staring all creepy and stuff; he could like rogue wolf, idk
Ah, clarification: he's either trying to deny his only liking guys, or trying to prove he only likes girls and not guys too]

The redhead gasped when she realized she could understand the two of them, the black wolf male and the white wolf female...So werewolves were real, it was true...Shaking her head, she watched them start fighting again, flinching and hunkering down over the kitten again. He mewed and licked her chin, then hissed again. He licked her chin a second time, finally purring now. Jayla hummed as she sat up again, lifting the kitten to look at him.

Jayla whimpered as she listened to the wolf, black male wolf, huge wolf...as he spoke of the creepy guy at the restaurant, their server for two seconds...Now that she thought about it, the girl they'd gotten as their server had looked a bit like him. Siblings? Cousins? She didn't know, but could be relatives. She shuddered as she continued to listen...He had given her the creeps, and now this?! She huffed to herself, shaking her head back and forth a few times then stopping herself. She hummed as she kept her eyes down, not wanting to watch this fight any longer. She shook her head a third or fourth time, a sigh escaping her pretty lips and she looked down at her kitten again. Her kitten? Yes, her kitten, hers, he was hers. She was going to take him home, she'd decided, definitely.

She gulped as she listened to Rerina speak, then finally looked up again to see the black wolf male slink off back into the forest, where he'd been hiding in wait for her...Shaking her head, she shoved that thought from her mind and glanced to the white furred female again. She swallowed, hard, when she saw the wounds, and wanted to reach out. However...she didn't know if the wolf, whom she was beginning to guess was Rerina, would snap at her...When the wolf sank down, she finally reached out to her, wanting to look at her beautiful eyes again.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:58 am

(Ooh yess, and he doesn’t want everyone to know about it)

|| Rerina || Female || Bi || Werewolf || Tagged: Jayla ||

Rerina’s two different colored eyes watched as Jayla reached out to her. The wolf put her head down close to actually see Jayla and she locked onto her eyes. She felt too tired to say anything so she remained quite. She could sense the presence of her pack around them, as they were worried about their alpha. The rest of the wounds were small ones that would be gone in a day, but the one on her right shoulder would take some time to heal.

Half of her wanted to confront the waiter at the restaurant but the other half didn’t want to. As long as the black wolf stayed away, the human male didn’t seem much of a threat, at least not yet. Who knows how he would react if he found out that the long wolf failed. Pushing the thought aside, the white wolf closed her eyes momentarily and heaved a sigh.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:23 pm

[ehehe. Should we RP them too, or should I try to write a story? I like writing]

The redhead hummed quietly as she reached out to the large white wolf. She paused humming when the wolf lowered her head to her, staring into her eyes a moment. She then shook her head, trying not to blush, and shivered a bit. She felt like eyes were watching them...but didn't believe the black wolf had returned, so she made herself relax. She hummed as she looked around a moment, then looked at the blue tabby and high white kitten now lying in her lap.

Jayla glanced to the white wolf, tilting her head a moment then shaking it. Since no one was here but them, her talking to the wolf wouldn't sound crazy...So she asked "Should I take this kitten home?" even though she'd kind of already decided she was going to take him home. The kitten mewed up at her, then lowered his head and closed his eyes again. She smiled down at him a moment and pet him, then glanced at the wolf again. Shrugging, she pet the white fur a moment, then stopped.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:36 pm

(Hmm....we can try to rp them out and if that doesn’t work then we can try the other option.)

|| Rerina || Female || Bi || Werewolf || Tagged: Jayla

The wolf closed her eyes as she felt the touch. For some reason she enjoyed the touch, even if it was brief. She opened one eye at her comment and slowly shifted herself, wincing in pain as she moved. “If you want. Don’t see what not.” she said, glancing at her now. She was able to fully take in her beauty, even if she was a huge white wolf. If wolves could blush, she would be super red at this point.

Rerina glanced into her eyes with her one blue/green and one golden yellow eye, then eventually looked away. Pushing herself slowly to her feet, the werewolf tried to put weight on her shoulder, but whined softly when she tried to. He must have done more damage than she thought. At her full height, she was much taller than Jayla, but she was very fluffy. Looking up at the sky, she saw that it was getting dark and starting to get colder. “Do you think you’ll be okay making your way back to the car on your own?” she asked, tilting her head slightly.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:06 pm

[kay. I calls the wolf! He's actually super shy with the human, if that's alright
Annoyed with iPad, it's being weird with my pictures...]

The redhead smiled when the wolf closed her eyes. She hummed quietly as she thought of doing it again, yet didn't. She glanced around a moment, then back to the wolf when she looked at her. She nodded as she said "I'm trying to think of a name for him...Blue? Lapis? Sapphire?" she questioned, then shook her head and stopped talking. She smiled down at the kitten again, after staring at the large white wolf what seemed like a very long moment.

Jayla continued to hum as she looked from the kitten to the wolf again, Rerina, admiring her heterochromatic eyes. She wondered if she'd ever have a pet or child like that...A sweet thing with two different colored eyes. Well, that or sectoral, which was just as pretty and probably just as rare in bloodlines. Most animals and humans had solid colored eyes, both eyes being one same color, such as her two brown eyes of the same shade. She looked up, saying "It's cold...but you're hurt..." and trailing off.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:40 pm

(That’s fine, I won’t mind playing the human)

|| Rerina || Female || Bi || Werewolf || Tagged: Jayla ||

“Hmm, the name Blue seems like a good name. Yet I’m no expert on coming up with names.” she said with a light chuckle. Rerina shook out her pelt and flicked her ears. The presence of the black wolf was gone at this point and she could relax. “That may be, but I don’t want you to get hurt and freeze while making your way back. I don’t want anything to happen to you again...” she said softly, nudging Jayla gently with her head.

She was sure that the human could take care of her own, but she didn’t want to leave her alone and her attacked again. Rerina could manage with her injuries, since she was more focused and concerned about Jayla. And it looked like she wasn’t going on patrol with her pack tonight since she had to recover from the fight.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:06 pm

[XD Kay. Should we put em in now?]

The redhead hummed quietly a moment, then nodded to the large white wolf. "Simple but sweet," she said, nodding a second time before shaking her head twice. She watched the wolf flick her ears and shake off, and tilted her head. She started to hum again then, shivering then sighing at herself...She nodded for the third time that moment, then squeaked when the large white wolf gently nudged her head against her.

Jayla continued to hum as she picked Blue up, the kitten mewing and seeming a bit irritated at being disturbed now. She huffed as she poked his nose, then secured him and stood up, nodding to the wolf. She moved close to her, to feel safe, secure, and warm. She wasn't expecting the wolf to offer a ride on her back...and so far, Rerina hadn't offered said thing.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me