1x1 peggy+prince

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 peggy+prince

Postby snubbulls » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:49 am

TOBY
Toby woke up, getting out of bed and walking into the kitchen. He tried to be as quiet as possible, tip toeing until he was out of the room. He then let himself breathe, pouring himself some water. He didn't know what to do. Should he give up? No. He can't just stop now, not until he got what he wanted. But he couldn't hurt Brendon, could he? He might have to. In fact, he needs to at least convince Brendon to stop being Shadow Flyer. He started making eggs, trying to take his mind off of the whole thing.
| millie / millipede |
| any / all | adult |
❤ metal ❤ re7 ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ monster high ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:08 am

Brendon
He snored in bed quietly before he started to wake up opening one eye and then sat up yawning before smelling eggs. He chuckled softly and poked his head out of the bedroom tip toeing behind Toby before wrapping his arms around the others males waist and burying his face in his back, “Good morning” he mumbled into his back, “Howd ya sleep?” He pulled his face away his arms still around Toby’s waist, “I really hope I didn’t snore to awful loud” He laughed softly and kissed Toby’s cheek going to get a cup of coffee he sat on the counter and stirred in the sugar. Bedhead was a common thing from Brendon as it was at the moment sticking up in wild angles, he hadn’t even put on his glasses yet
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:18 am

TOBY
"G'morning." He said, plating up the eggs and sticking bread in the toaster. "You want eggs?" He asked, holding the plate out. Toby then sat next to Brendon, offering him a fork.

The toast popped out of the toaster and he ran over to grab it, messily smearing butter on it and taking a bite. He held the other piece out, "Want it?" He asked. "I have to head out to work soon, but our date is still happening tonight, right?
| millie / millipede |
| any / all | adult |
❤ metal ❤ re7 ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ monster high ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:28 am

Brendon
He laughed softly and kissed his cheek as e took the plate, “Eggs sound amazing” He took the fork and sat down. He started to eat as he took the toast and spread butter on it, “Thanks for making breakfast darling” he laughed softly

“Our date is still on of course.” He pushed his hair back, “Have fun at work darling, dinner is at 7 sharp please don’t be late” He finished his breakfast and stood hugging him tightly, “Have a good day”
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:32 am

TOBY
Toby ate his breakfast rather slowly, as he was very anxious about Brendon's confession. He had always been open to the possibility that he might know Shadow Flyer, but he never would have guessed that his boyfriend, the nerdiest guy around, could actually be him.

After he finished his food, he kissed Brendon on the cheek and turned to the bedroom door, walking in and changing into his work clothes. As he came out, his phone buzzed and he has gotten a text from Bernard. Shipment is coming in early, be ready at the location. with an address for a warehouse attached to it.

He turned to Brendon. "I'll try my best not to be late, but duty calls." He said, "My shift might be a bit longer than I hoped." He walked out of the building and into a nearby alley, hitting his suit button. "Today is gonna be a busy day." He muttered, taking off towards the location of the target.
| millie / millipede |
| any / all | adult |
❤ metal ❤ re7 ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ monster high ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:41 am

Brendon
Brendon smiled softly and finished cleaning up breakfast and sighed softly leaning on a wall. He pushed back his hair and grabbed his glasses sliding them on. He walked into the bedroom changing into his costume for the Broadway. “You should try and come to the show this afternoon. I’ve actually got a singing part.” He nrushed off the dust as he slicked back his hair. He walked back out as Toby was getting ready to leave.

“Alright, I’ve got a show at 10 so try your best to be on time, have a good time tutoring Bernard.” He kissed him as he walked to the elevator and outside brushing off his costume as he walked towards the theatre for rehearsal. Maybe Vulture wouldn’t strike today.
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:55 am

TOBY
"I'll try to get there, okay babe?" Toby said, before closing the door. He smiled, hoping he wouldn't be too long.

Toby landed on the building where he had to wait for the truck to pass by, he was told that the bus carrying a device that could be used to make entire blocks have power outages. This could come in useful. He heard the rumble of an engine as the armored vehicle approached, finding its way through the maze of streets and side roads.

When the truck was about a block away, he jumped down into the intersection. This part of the city was quiet, thank god, plus most people would be at work by now. He waited for the truck to near him, pouncing from the shadows when it was in front of him and planting a small explosive on the top. He hopped off and crossed his fingers that the blast wouldn't damage the device and that the driver hadn't noticed him yet.

//do you want to play the driver for a second as a side character?
| millie / millipede |
| any / all | adult |
❤ metal ❤ re7 ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ monster high ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:31 pm

He hummed along to the radio as he drove his truck along the almost empty street when he though he heard a thud, he shrugged it off before he heard a small but defined explosion and he stopped the truck his hand going for his gun as he pulled over and stopped hopping out and scoping the area before going to check on the device. He opened the back of the truck and sighed in relief, the machine was still there. He couldn’t risk this job not with a family at home

Brendon
He walked into the theatre with a grin on his face as he met with his coworkers and they went over the day’s plan before the big show later in the night. He hummed as he scrambled into the stage to proactive the tap part which required a lot of moving on newspapers
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm a cosplayer}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:57 pm

TOBY
Toby sighed, drawing his gun from its sheath. The driver was too damn stupid, putting himself out in the open like that. He ran towards the truck, squatting beside it and trying to quiet his breathing. He didn't want to kill the guy, but things happen. He hoped that he could just scare the guy off. He peeked around the corner of the truck, seeing that the driver had even opened the back.
This would be easier than he thought. Toby turned the corner, shielding himself with his mechanical wings. "Drop the gun." He called out, hoping the man would listen. "Drop it and you'll be okay." he continued, pointing his handgun at the man.
| millie / millipede |
| any / all | adult |
❤ metal ❤ re7 ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ monster high ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:12 pm

The driver turned and his hands went up before his eyebrows raised, “I’ve seen you on the news you and that Shadow kid go head to head a lot” He chuckled, “You won many of those fights lately? Because you sure aren’t winning this one” he pulled out his own gun holding it out towards Toby. “I’ve got a family at home a loving husband and our two kids so I suggest you drop that gun Vulture unless you want more innocent blood on your hands.” The driver took a glance behind him as he heard siren’s in the distance drawing near
“Looks like your time is up”
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm a cosplayer}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery