The Real Greek Life [.celestinal. x G.L'S]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The Real Greek Life [.celestinal. x G.L'S]

Postby .celestential. » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:41 pm

Rianon nodded and waved goodbye to Keegan before walking in the direction of her own cabin. She was greeted by her siblings sitting there waiting for her to get back. She could tell that they all wanted to know the details of what the quest was, so she shared what she knew with them all. Derek looked serious and he stood up, giving her a backpack. "We packed clothes and things for you already, but no one wanted to touch your bow," he said with a small chuckle. His expression faded back to serious. "Be careful out there, okay?" Rianon rolled her eyes, trying to keep the mood from being so serious. "You know I will be," she reassured him. She put the backpack on and grabbed her bow and arrows. "I'll be back soon, don't worry," she said, giving them all one last wave before heading back out the door again.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:50 am

- K e e g a n -

Keegan was on the verge of tears. All their siblings were just as much family as their father was. They worried and looked out for each and every one of them. The thought that this could very well be the last time they saw them was heartbreaking.
      Once they all let her go, Marcus held out the dust riddled book. A spell book that was Heather's that no one touched since she was gone.
      "Take it, you'll need it," he said handing it off to them. Before Keegan could rebuke, he placed his hand over theirs, "and yes, you're worthy. You're the best we've got."
      With a disheartened smile, they said a last goodbye and took it, along with a shadow dagger their mom gave them on their fifteenth birthday, and walked out the door.
      Rianon was already outside and waiting. They sniffed all their tears away and pulled out the keys, wanting to get going, "so do you know where this car is?" They asked quizzically, not remembering camp half-blood having a parking lot.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Sup y'all. I'm just a person
stumbling through life and
trying to adult as best I can.
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WMEs-DAMs-Chrys-GSAs-SMWs-Thread

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:11 pm

Rianon winced at Keegan’s question about the car. Knowing her dad it was in some ridiculous sports car form. “It’s... somewhere up there,” she said, pointing to the sky. “I think those are the keys to my dad’s sun chariot. But it’s rarely actually a chariot. Apollo likes his sports cars.” She could feel her face growing red with secondhand embarrassment. She knew her dad could be sort of ridiculous about most things.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:41 pm

- K e e g a n -

They smiled a little at the thought, imagining Apollo with his array of sports cars he drove across the sky. It was a rather comical idea to them, but it must have been embarrassing for Rianon since he was her dad. They played with the keys and gave a smile.
      "Well it could be worse, he could collect lawn gnomes," they chuckled before continuing, "if it's a sun chariot, then does it fly?"

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:06 pm

Rianon laughed a little bit at Keegan’s comment about lawn gnomes. She guessed it was true, Apollo could have decided to have something stranger than sports cars. “Yeah, it does fly, and there’s really no way of telling where exactly it is since my dad doesn’t actually fly in it all day. I’d imagine there’s some sort of way to call it down though,” she replied. She had no idea how to actually use the chariot, and was surprised they were being allowed to use it in the first place. “Maybe there’s a button on the keys?”
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:00 am

- K e e g a n -

They looked at the key chain and tapped a sound Hutton on the fob. From a distance a beep, beep sounded and it was like the sun moved. They almost let out a yelp in disbelief as the sun descended and showed an illuminated gold 60's convertible Cadillac. It really shouldn't have been surprising given the fact that this really were a part of this world, but some things just seemed to rock your existence.
      "Cool!" They said and looked over the car despite its brilliant light, "man I wish my dad collected cars! Also I'm hella scared of wrecking it so you good with sky flying?"

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:51 am

Rianon laughed at Keegan's reaction to the sun chariot descending from the sky. She hadn't ever seen it in person but she'd heard stories about it. "I'm fine with sky driving, though you'll have to make sure you don't drive too high otherwise the Earth will freeze. I mean, it is technically the sun still," she replied walking around to the passenger side and opening the door. "I would offer to drive but I don't even have my learner's permit and I don't think my dad would like that very much."
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:19 am

- K e e g a n -

"Probably trusts you more than me. Hecate kids aren't exactly given the best wrap," they noted as they opened the driver's side door and tossed their things in the back. Stepping in and sitting down, the first thing they looked at was the dashboard for any indication on how to fly this thing. They didn't see anything out of the ordinary and wondered if this was going to be a typical driving trip. After a moment, the dash seemed to change and expose the buttons it needed to be used like the anti-glare or even better, the anti-gravity.
      "Does this thing have autopilot?" they asked after a moment, unsure exactly with what they were dealing with. They didn't want to be the in the centre of Apollo's wrath if they wrecked his car and nearly killed his daughter.

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:44 pm

Rianon shrugged. “I’ve never been in this thing before, I’ve only heard stories. I don’t think sun chariots come with instruction manuals,” she said. She frowned, trying to think. There had to be an autopilot type feature, Apollo definitely didn’t drive the chariot all day long. “There has to be a button somewhere, or maybe something you can type a destination into? Apollo doesn’t constantly drive it so there has to be something that can fly it for us.”
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:59 pm

- K e e g a n -

Keegan turned the car over until finally coming across a manual in the glove compartment. They happily flipped through the ancient greek and sped along until they got to the point where it explained the car's functions. Once knowledgeable, they tossed it back in the glove compartment and turned on the car.
      "Okay, so before we really go, we need good music and snacks. And of course figure out where were staying because I don't particularly want to sleep in this thing."

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.