S.H.I.E.L.D. & Ghost Rider 1x1 - Crimson_Raven & skylasha

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: S.H.I.E.L.D & Ghost Rider 1x1 - Crimson_Raven & skylasha

Postby skylasha » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:07 am

-_Robbie_-

Robbie shook his head and smiled. "Hack fairy...haha...I'll give that to you, Daisy. If S.H.I.E.L.D. has done one thing right it's technology." he admitted. As much as he liked to be stubborn and work on his own, Robbie knew that Coulson's team meant well and that they did know how to run things. Robbie kept his eyes on the enemy car and surveying the area. He wanted to make sure they had an exit just in case. He was pretty sure that if it came down to it, the Rider couldn't be defeated, for say, but even Robbie didn't like getting backed into a corner.

Skylasha|He/They/She Image
Hi, I'm Skylasha!
I love Marvel and Among Us a lot! I’m also a furry. Mental + chronic illness warrior.
Trying my best one day at a time.
I'm an artist! I take commissions and art trades
Avatar by SleepySwirly Sig art by Shadowphoenixfox
Youtube
Art Shop
DeviantArt
ImageImage

skylasha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:07 am

-_Daisy_-
    "Even without tech were pretty nifty." Daisy tilted her head at the tablet.
    "Huh..." She looked up, noticing how the buildings had thinned out and traffic flow had altered to just a handful of cars, including them.
    They had stopped at a small town, it made sense that it was quiet.
    The road had narrowed down to a single strip and the buildings that they did pass were rough and ragged looking.
    "Looks remote enough...perfect for 'no one will hear you scream' turf." Daisy said grimly.
    What little sunlight they'd been spared had once again been blocked out by clouds that were growing darker.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skylasha » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:23 am

-_Robbie_-

Robbie started searching for a place that they could park. Somewhere that the hellcharger wouldn't be so blatantly noticeable.
He managed to find a overhang that was growing shadowed as the light from the sun faded away. Robbie pulled the beautiful black car under that space. "Let's go catch some 'rats'." He growled, grinning. He reached for the length of chain he kept under the backseat and started to get it neatly over his shoulders. He planned to carry it the way he had when he had helped Daisy and the agents fight AIDA.

Hi, I'm Skylasha!
I love Marvel and Among Us a lot! I’m also a furry. Mental + chronic illness warrior.
Youtube
Art Shop
DeviantArt
ImageImage

skylasha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:16 am

-_Daisy_-

Daisy saw the van pull down a dirt track that lead up to rusty wire fencing.
    A big tattered banner hung as a makeshift sign saying 'Quarry'.
    "Bingo." Daisy said, ditching her glasses and letting her hair down as he parked.
    Daisy had her seatbelt off before he even stopped, putting her tablet back under the seat and dropping the phone into her jeans pocket.
    She looked at him as he spoke and reclaimed his chain.
    "They'll turn into mice when they realize what great fans we are." Daisy said, getting out and jogging to the trunk.
    "Hang on." She popped it open and took off her jacket.
    She had on a black shirt underneath with rolled up sleeves so she opened the silver suitcase and put on her gauntlets.
    "Time to move.
    We're best to approach stealthily and see what we have to work with.
    There might be innocents down there." Daisy said to Robbie.
(Hey hey! No spoilers! :D Dammit I need to see the episodes that I missed! It's killing me.
Also I love when he uses his chain ♥.♥)
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skylasha » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:25 am

(CRAP I completely forgot, sorry about that. It is NOT Robbie who defeats AIDA, however, so no spoiler there. If you want to see parts of episodes I could probably link you some youtube vids.)

-_Robbie_-

Robbie got out of the car, cracking his neck and shoulders. He was ready for some action. He glanced in the direction that Daisy had spotted the van go. Seeing the makeshift sign, he nodded. They were going the right way. Robbie waited for Daisy to get her gauntlets on, positioning his chain nicely and making sure his gloves were on correctly. "Innocents, gotcha, I'll make sure to look closely for any." Robbie agreed.

Hi, I'm Skylasha!
Youtube
Art Shop
DeviantArt
ImageImage

skylasha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:49 am

-_Daisy_-

Daisy nodded and looked around.
    There were some hedges lining both sides of the dirt track and some kind of shell to an old barn to the left.
    Tge rest of the surroundings were slightly grassy with a few trees.
    There was mechanical noises coming from the quarry which she guessed would be dump trucks and diggers, that kind of thing.
    Daisy moved quickly to a tree that was some distance from where they parked.
    She peered around the corner of it.
    "I can't see anything through the entrance." she said to Robbie in a quite voice.
    "Follow my lead." she waited a few seconds to check no vehicles were coming and then ran across the road, crouching next to the hedges outside the barn.
    She hadn't seen anything in through the entrance but she had found an opening in the hedge, if she shoved a few branches out of the way.
(thanks but I really want to watch the full episodes v.v I'll try to bribe mum into letting me use Netflix)
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skylasha » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:09 am

-_Robbie_-

Robbie darted quickly after Daisy, crouching beside her. He could hear mechanisms going and judging by the fact that this was totally a 'normal quarry' that must mean excavators and other digging machine type things. Robbie watched Daisy investigate if there was an opening. He spotted the opening she had found in the hedges. "Me first, or you?" He asked, motioning at the opening.

Hi, I'm Skylasha!
Youtube
Art Shop
DeviantArt
ImageImage

skylasha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:54 am

-_Daisy_-

Daisy heard Robbie following her the whole while.
    She was surprised that he was willing to go with her decisions as he wasn't used to being told what to do.
    Daisy was about to tell him to go first when a truck engine started, the sound covering her voice.
    Then it suddenly appeared as it drove out of the quarry.
    It gave Daisy a shock and she fell through the opening...on top of Robbie.
(Couldn't resist 030)
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skylasha » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:06 am

-_Robbie_-

Robbie let out a gasp of surprise, the air shoved out of him. The Rider growled silently in annoyance, and Robbie told him to shut up. He actually found it amusing that Daisy had fallen on him, not really anything worthy of having an attitude. From his positioning, Robbie watched the vehicle speed away. "God I hope there ain't poison ivy in all this." He grunted.

Hi, I'm Skylasha!
Youtube
Art Shop
DeviantArt
ImageImage

skylasha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:49 am

-_Daisy_-

Daisy didn't even dare to breath until the truck continued down the road.
    She felt her cheeks burning in furious embarrassment and she let out a breath after Robbie spoke.
    She would have burst out laughing if they weren't in enemy territory.
    "Dammit, feel free to kill me later." she whispered and scrambled off of him and looked around.
    It looked like they'd fallen into a ditch.
    To the left was the remains of the barn and at the right was the rusty wire fence.
    "Looks clear.
    Let's see what we're dealing with." She reached up and pulled herself out of the ditch, grabbing onto the muddy bank of grass above her.
    Daisy crouched and turned around, reaching down to help Robbie out.

(I'd have ended up kissing him right there after falling on him and him saying about the ivy x'D he's so adorable)
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me