1 x 1 it.will.rain

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 it.will.rain

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:53 am

"You don't owe me anything. I really don't have anything else to do plus, it is interesting. So many people being after you when you have not done anything to any of them. But don't forget to call in sick to work. Don't want you getting in trouble for not showing up." Matt said to her. He looked out the window. "If you need any pain medication, there is Tylenol in the bathroom that I got while I was out." He said to her. He watched the outside world.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:29 am

Alexia nodded again. " Alright, but just today. They might have me do some small stuff around the shop. I still need to make the money. " She said. Truly , she did. She didn't want to end up missing a payment on her place, or even a payment on he motorcycle. She sure didn't need the insurance to go up. " I'm good. It's not that bad. " She said. She could handle a little pain. Now if it got to the point where it was hurting really bad, then of course she would take medicine for it.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:40 am

Matt nodded. "Okay that works. I will hang out around your work tomorrow in case something happens. Trust me. No one will even know that I am there." He said to her and looked over at her. He was happy to do that for her because he just wanted her to be safe. He looked at her. "Is there anything you want to do today?" He asked her. "That is preferably indoors or just outside my house. If we wonder too far, it is dangerous for you." He said to her as he watched her. "I am glad the pain is not too bad. It would not be good if it was." He said.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:55 am

" Alright. Just don't let them see you. My boss isn't so nice when people who don't work there are walking around the shop. " Alexia said. She didn't want him to get in trouble. She did wonder what stuff that would have her do. Probably answer the phone, and look for motorcycle parts as needed. Alexia shurgged as she wasn't sure what else to do. " Well, what do you have around this house that we could do? " She asked. She really didn't want to go outside.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:35 pm

"Don't worry. He has not noticed me before and he will not notice me now. As for what we can do, I have a few different game consoles that we could play, a piano if you like to play, a ton of movies, a library full of books, and a few board games if you are interested in any of those options. That is about it though." He said to her. "I wish I had more options but I was not expecting you to be coming here." Matt said and shrugged. "But hopefully at least one of those sounds interesting." He added.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:43 pm

Alexia nodded as she listened. She really didn't mind what they did. All of the options sounded fine to her. She did have a thing for video games. Why not. " I guess video games. " She said. She did wonder what kind of games he did have. Like racing or that. She was also curious of what concoles he had too. She was more of a Xbox fan.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:49 pm

"Okay great. The systems are all downstairs. I have a game cube, Xbox One, Wii, Wii-U, and a PlayStation 4. I have a lot of games for each system so you can pick what we play." He said and went downstairs. He opened the two cabinets filled with games and waited for her to pick one. He glanced at the time because he was curious before turning on the TV to set everything up.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:04 pm

Alexia nodded. So he had a couple of concoles. A Xbox being one of them. She followed after him as she was still curious of what games he did have. Her eyes seen to light up when he opened the cabinets that had the video games in it. So he had a lot. She scanned the driffent video games until one did sound good to her. Prototype. " This one looks interesting. " She said, as she handed it to him. She had never played it before, but was excited to try it out.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:11 pm

Matt smiled at her. "Ya I play a lot of games." He said and took the game she picked and put it in the system and hooked it up to the TV. He handed her a controller before he started the game. He sat on the couch and started to play happily. He had only played the game a few times but he had really liked it. He was happy to get to play it again and especially with another person since he was used to having to play alone. He never really had people over.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:18 pm

" Ah, I try to play video games often as I can. With work and that, it's hard. " Alexia said. It truly was. She was usually tired when she got home because of her long day. She mostly slept on her days off, or played video games. It depends on how tired she was. She took the controller he gave her, and begin to play it. The game was quite fun. It was one she really haven't heard of before. She was certainly happy that she had founded it.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you