☣Ɯ α я☣ {1x1 with Alpha*}

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ☣Ɯ α я☣ {1x1 with Alpha*}

Postby koi97 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:02 am

Toshiro
He looks over at Ammonia. "I won't tell," is all he says before heading to the mouth of the cave to keep watch.

Pantera
He stares down at Morag. "Yes?" He whispers when Morag whispers his name. He leans forward, not wanting Morag to use to much energy raising his voice.

Bailey
She sighs. "I'm the same Bailey," Bailey mumbles. "I was walking ahead of you when the storm flashed in...and you were hit by lightning. I couldn't leave you die."
ImageImage
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
sorry if I don't seem the
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Tumblr;; the-97th-koi-fish
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:10 am

Morag

The glow about him is faint but decernable, "Where are we?" is asked nerviously as he looks around. "I.. the trap.. i'm afraid i lost your pets.. i.. the horses.. and.." its all giberish but, well, he's never been good with their language. He had Fell only a few moons ago.

Ammonia

Surprise lights green eyes, but comfort. The dragon-shifter never breaks his promises.. not for as long as she has known him. And the Angel was close - she had never wanted anyone to be here from the kingdom she serves.. after all.. but.. as far as other warriors Toshiro wasn't bad. "Thanks." the girl is sitting on a ledge, wrapped in the remaints of her cloak shivering.

Silas

His hair is drying, reliving its' old unruly curl. "Oh.. I see." is the quiet reply. "Umm.. thanks.."

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:20 am

Pantera
He shakes his head. "Kiger and Winever are fine. They ran...they are smart creatures. Just rest," He coos softly, pulling the angel close to comfort him.

Toshiro
The dragon-shifter nods. "It is the least I can do....but I believe the festival will be put off because of the weather," Toshiro murmurs. He shifts, watching the ran fall as he keeps watch.

Bailey
She chuckles. "Your welcome. Now lets see here! Tea is almost done! It should help ease the pain," She muses, crouching down with the warm mug in hand.
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:29 am

Silas

The unknown male forces himself to sit up and takes the earth-ware mug that is pressed into his hands with gentle firmness; she has a nice laugh.. too bad she doesn't use it often. Again words of graditude are uttered. "Why would you though?" is asked before he takes a sip. "Save me.."

Ammonia

She watches the kings' guard with curiousity. "It wouldn't be you know, put off. They have tarps in the streets to keep off the weather.. unless it is very bad, i have seen worse, before i came here.."

Morag

He relaxes against his friend, his companion with a sigh. "Where are we?" is muttered again as his eyes close slowly and then open once more slower-ly. "W-who's.. the.. the dark-boy?"

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:45 am

Pantera
"We are safe...and the enemy...I am guessing a friend of the girls," Pantera murmurs. Now that he looks at the boy, he can guess who he is. Toshiro, a prodigy assassin and bodyguard to Michael. "They wont hurt us."

Bailey
She shrugs, even though he can't see it. "Because I am not cruel...I maybe mean and sarcastic, but I still have a heart." That is her reply as she stands up and grabs her own cup of tea.

Toshiro
He shrugs. "It is gonna get worse. It will start snowing because of how cold it is," he mumbles.
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:01 am

Morag

He listens intently to the words, "I know.. her.. her name is.. is..Ammon." is his words of tiered reassurement; Mor swallows, "Guess we should get back soon.. so.. we don't get snowed in, or starve.."

Silas

A slow shake of his head, "You arn't mean.." is the soft reply, hardly discernable from the crackle of flames behind them. "Just.. been hurt.." a sip of the bitter tea that is almost scalding to his throat.

Ammonia

The girl shivers and tugs the ragged cloak that reaches her hips just barely around her slender shoulders. "You're telling me.'' she tells him with a grimace; "I'm going to go hunt, we may need some meat if it does start to snow.. and i can smell deer as well as turkey.." Am stands, streaching and after dropping the remnants in a pile shifts into a red big-cat that resimbles a panther.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:04 am

Pantera
"Rest you will need it," Pantera tells Morag.

Toshiro
He nods. "Good luck," He mumbles, before falling silent.

Bailey
she sighs. She sits down in a chair, curling her legs up to his chest and sipping at the tea.
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:10 am

The angel is soon asleep, slumped against the elf he had come here with.. all his fault. Those blue eyes drift shut and in the seconds before he is out the creature whispers an, "I'll set this right.."

A nod of graditude from the girl before she is gone into the fridged sleet. Her pelt is sleeked to her lythe, too-light form, and she shivers despite herself. By the time she is off the mountain Ammonia has lost scent of the deer and is only tracking the turkeys'.

Silas finnishes his drink slowly and then seems to reguard the fairy. "i appreciate it." is murmmered once more.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:24 am

Pantera frowns, confused. He sighs softly and closes his eyes, hoping to get some rest.

Toshiro dips his head slightly, watching her go. He would hunt, but his animal form is to big and would scare the prey off, even in this dark night. They would hear him.

Bailey shifts. "Your welcome," is all she says. She doesn't know how to reply really.
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:30 am

Am slips down the mountain and into the trees where the rain makes the earth less slippery under their protection. She takes a pause and a deep breath and then heads for the scent of what soon would be dinner - for them. Her. She would be full. They had all missed lunch, and soon dinner. It isn't long before she has a pair of the large birds swinging from her jaws and she is headed back to the caves.. hopefully there was some way to cook them.. she hates to eat meat raw.

The wounds are healing up at what seems to be an abnormally fast pace, sealing and scarring well within the hour. Not to say that should he be killed he would come back to life.. but, he has always been a fast healer.. Silas touches the wound tenderly - it feels alittle worse than a sunburn.. he'd had plenty of those so knows how those feel.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me