| The End | A futuristic, other-planet one x one

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: | The End | A futuristic, other-planet one x one

Postby Wesley » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:45 am

; derek ;
My arm shook insanely as I reached out and touched my fingers to her palm. She pulled me away from the log slightly, and I looked up at her, though slightly afraid of what would happen should I engage my eyes in hers. "That's okay," I said, words coming out of my mouth normally now. "You've got something to-to show me? Okay," I said, though a bit unsure. I followed her lead.

; verra ;
It was almost as if I read his thougths. He... he wanted me to love him. And I did. But could I ever admit it to him? I was so sure myself. But I did know that this was a moment I never wanted to end. A shiver went up and down my spine, of happiness and excitement, not of fear. It was the perfect moment. I'd been waiting all of my life for this single moment.
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . Ɩ и ƨ α и ι т ʏ . » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:00 pm

{ Luna }
She curled her fingers around his. "You think you own whatever land you land on... That the earth is just a dead thing you can claim. But i know every rock and stream and mountain has a life, has a spirit, has a name..." She whispered, jumping over a small stream and waiting for him to follow, smiling. "I know because I am the essence of this world. As you call it on your planet, I am mother nature." She whispered, touching a tree and seeing a nymph step out, smiling and touching her fingertips to Luna's.

{ Alexander }
Gently, slowly, he pulled back and leaned against a tree. "I... I love you Verra..." He whispered and pressed his palms against his eyes.
. Ɩ и ƨ α и ι т ʏ .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:17 pm

; derek ;
I shot her a look like she was absolutely insane. If I were on planet earth and someone had told me, I probably would have thrown back my head and laughed it off, perhaps suggested that they go to see a doctor about an asylum placement? But the problem was, I wasn't on earth, and so perhaps she was getting at some legit stuff here. It seemed believable enough. She appeared to interact so well with the world around. It made sense. But on our planet, we feared Mother Nature. We looked with respect and fear to the skies, and we hid from the storms that she threw us. Why should I trust this.. this creature? "Mother Nature?" I addressed her, unsure of any other names to call her by. "But how?" I asked. I'd never been a man of science, but I couldn't help the question. "How is this... this logically possible? On earth, we land, and we claim. It's always been that way. It's never caused any inbalance," I said, suggested alternative reasoning. I looked up to her with confusion in my eyes, and my hand began to feel clammy and awkward in hers.

; verra ;
I reached up and pulled his left hand away from his eye. I smiled into it as it flicked open. I wanted to look into his eye as I said this, because perhaps it wouldn't be as hard to admit as I thought it might be. "I- I love you too, Alex," I said. "I don't know how, but I do know why. And I know that it's true," I finished, my voice reaching a whisper.
Wesley

Image Image Image Image

Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . Ɩ и ƨ α и ι т ʏ . » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:27 pm

{ Luna }
She kicked him in the knee, frowning. "Your not on your planet. And my name is Luna." She told him and released his hand, turning towards the stream. "Everything here has a life. You, me, Nix, and Persephone." She snapped, gesturing to the world around them. "You need to learn." She told him, kneeling down and placing a gentle kiss on his knee, where she had kicked him, and his pain left. "You need to forget all you have been taught on science. The weather here is because of our health and mood. The food is limited because we don't need as much. And water... There are water berries." She explained, rising up and staring him in the face. "Learn, and quickly."
. Ɩ и ƨ α и ι т ʏ .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:50 pm

; derek ;
The joint in my knee popped back, and I bent over, rubbing my kneecap. "Umm... oww?" I mumbled with a tight grimace on my face. This walk was proving to be even worse than I expected. But as she bent to stop the throbbing pain in my knee, the corners of my lips automatically turned up into a weak smile. "Thank you," I whispered, nodding as I tried my best to pay attention. "Luna," I said. I wanted to try to name on for size. It fit. "But we are mortals, my crew and I," I said. 'What can we do for nourishment? We need more to satisfy than you do. Do we just need to learn to deal with the pain of hunger, or is there some other nourishment that we can take plenty of that will not harm your environment? Water berries? Where can I find these?" I asked. I was famished, and I didn't care if I was asking too many questions. I was confused.
Wesley

Image Image Image Image

Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . Ɩ и ƨ α и ι т ʏ . » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:57 pm

{ Luna }
She took his hand and lead him down the river side, kneeling and plucking the sweet water berries from the edge of the river. "They help both hunger and thirst. Try one" She told him, and without hesitation she popped one into his mouth and one into hers. They tasted like the best thing. There were no words to describe it. Just... Goodness. She smiled when he swallowed and offered him another one. "Would you like another?"
. Ɩ и ƨ α и ι т ʏ .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:06 pm

; derek ;
The flavor was overwhelming to my taste buds. So strong, but so mellow. It was amazing. Sweet like a blueberry, but sour like a lemon. With a lovely, creamy feeling. And I could feel hydration flowing to my stomach and head. My headache dissipated, and my stomach felt satisfied. "Oh, please yes!" I explained. They were too amazing to pass up. "Thank you," I said.
Wesley

Image Image Image Image

Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . Ɩ и ƨ α и ι т ʏ . » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:11 pm

{ Luna }
"Three of these will settle you for two days. Take some. They will help." She told him and handed him twelve. "But only get them from me, because otherwise you might pick the wrong berries..." Luna murmured, and took his hand. "Now Derek, do you wanna see somewhere special?" She asked, her eyes lighting up as she looked at him.
. Ɩ и ƨ α и ι т ʏ .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:14 pm

; derek ;
Fascinated, I stuffed the delicate and delicious berries into my pockets. Perhaps with these, Isabella could find the descency to forgive me. "Yes!" I exclaimed. This world was much more comlpicated that I'd ever dreamed. I followed her instinctively and willingly.
Wesley

Image Image Image Image

Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . Ɩ и ƨ α и ι т ʏ . » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:23 pm

{ Luna }
She gripped his hand and raced along the banks, stopping and pointing to a place on the river maybe fifty feet away. "That's a waterfall..." She told him simply and then took off, leaping over the edge, arms outstretched with a gleeful shout. Then, a massive creature appeared, wrapping it's long arms and legs around her and gliding her over the open air. It was called a glider, and enjoyed playing with the other creatures. They lived on the cliff next to the waterfall, and not many people knew of them. But they were harmless and such fun.
. Ɩ и ƨ α и ι т ʏ .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me