Blazing Feathers and Wings

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Blazing Feathers and Wings

Postby ✦ ᴴᵉᵃʳᵗʸ ᵂʰⁱᵗᵉ ᴼʷˡ ✦ » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:28 am

𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
"Ashes we are, and ashes is what we will become."

In the meantime, Cinder had not, well, done so great in her sleep, unlike Inferno who seemed to already beam at the sights and at his overall existence. But, yeah, the female's not doing all that well, and the yesterday's battle was to blame. With eyes closed, and soon feeling her partner scoot away and leave her side, the firebird stretched those sore, stiff muscles of hers, starting with her wings, then followed by her claws. The aforementioned soreness is courtesy of yesterday's conflict, and it is only obvious she is not doing well if you take into consideration how long it had been since the last tie she'd fought a battle. A year or so probably - she can't exactly recall the last time she'd been summoned, but such could be asked to any owl or creature that loomed the Great Tree. Her yearly arrival was just something impossible for them to forget. A special occasion indeed.

Anyways, once fiery tendons and hot ligaments are stretched, Cinder finally gives a response which, at first, comes in the form of a low groan - a reaction towards her aching body and maybe even her soul. It only makes sense that spending so much time without fighting - when you're a being made for just that, fighting, is bound to hurt. Clearly, it is not the first time Cinder has come to terms with this reality, soon acknowledging it for god knows what time before hopping out of the nest as well, several feet away from her friend. Rubbing her own eyes with a single wing, she lets out weary:

"Morning..."

Taking a few steps towards the male as she now stands right by his side, not looking so good, nor feeling it.

"No, not really...
      I'm really sore after yesterday's battle..."

And not only does it show in her looks, but, when she stretches a little bit more, the sound of her limbs cracking slightly - naturally, hints out how out of shape they had become after having not been given a use for so long.
Last edited by ✦ ᴴᵉᵃʳᵗʸ ᵂʰⁱᵗᵉ ᴼʷˡ ✦ on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
✦ ᴴᵉᵃʳᵗʸ ᵂʰⁱᵗᵉ ᴼʷˡ ✦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:41 am

· · · · · ·

🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥

" The phoenix must burn to emerge."

🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥 · 🔥

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Inferno felt his heart slowly sink, as Cinder explained her current state. His first reaction was sympathy. "Oh, I'm so sorry." Instant apologies left his mouth, as he was truly sorry she wasn't feeling the best. The male firebird's optics were flooded with worry and concern, not liking the idea of his partner being in pain. "Well, perhaps you should remain on the nest, to rest yourself after the long day yesterday." He suggested hopefully, trying to help in any way he possibly could.

"If there's anything I can do, please don't hesitate to tell me!" Inferno was being most insistent. He wanted to be there to help her. "You must have pushed yourself too far..." Suddenly realizing how much he had been babbling on, Inferno snapped his beak shut and was silent for the following moments.

However...He couldn't resist offering her more after a few mere seconds.

"Do you think you need a healer? I could try to find one. Perhaps they have something that could help." Naive Inferno truly had no idea what he was talking about. All he wanted was to help find a way to relieve any pain Cinder might be feeling.

And he soon found himself getting carried away in his eagerness to return the help she had given him the day before.

Feeling his face heat up in embarrassment, Inferno became fully aware of how fast he had just spoken in the past minute, and assumed Cinder may think he was making a ridiculous fuss.

"Sorry." A word Inferno said extremely often, as he always seems to find something that he felt needed to be apologized for. He dropped his gaze to floor as he waited for what she would say in response to all of his coddling suggestions.
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ ᴴᵉᵃʳᵗʸ ᵂʰⁱᵗᵉ ᴼʷˡ ✦ » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:35 am

𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
"Ashes we are, and ashes is what we will become."

Yet, little did Inferno know the real outcome of his constant worrying, which in the end, did nothing but elicit a smile from the female phoenix, as if she'd almost forgotten about what currently made her ache. His worry was not only a reason for her to be stricken by fondness and by the realization of how much Inferno worried about her, but it was also a constant reminder that she was not alone, and such...
      It is enough for her to beam, briefly, but still, beam, and as he continues on and on, Cinder eventually giggles at his worried antics, overwhelmed by the sensation of being the matter of concern, and once he goes silent with an apology, she is quick to reassure him with a smirk on her smooth, yet fiery beak.

"Inferno, I am alright, just haven't done this in far too long, do not worry about it~
      If anything, the ache will be gone after a few hours..."

She'll reply, only to relocate herself to stand by his side, with bits of cinders and ashes sent towards the ground as her figure takes a step after another, eyes now gazing at the outside.

"Besides, we have to speak with the monarchs. I'd like to hear a briefing of what happened yesterday. The king's going to want to see us."
✦ ᴴᵉᵃʳᵗʸ ᵂʰⁱᵗᵉ ᴼʷˡ ✦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vibrancy » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:51 am

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

" T h e xx P H O E N I X xx m u s t xx B U R N xx t o xx e m e r g e. "

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

He nods, quieting down, dropping into silence. Despite her gentle assurances, Inferno's mind is not to be changed. He still feels as though he was a little too overbearing, and she was just too kind or tired to point it out. His dark amber eyes locked on her face, as he listened closely to what the female was saying next.

"...the king and queen."

Though Inferno did feel he was on good terms with Hoolemere, he couldn't shake the awkward feeling that came whenever the monarchs were mentioned. The Queen, on the other hand, seemed kind, gentle, and motherly. Inferno found he held a high opinion of her. In the beginning, she had seemed a bit more welcoming then her husband. It wasn't that he disliked the King, Hoolemere had changed his tune in the end, and even saved his own life! But....he was royal, they both were. And Inferno couldn't let go of his concern. You might say he was nervous, on a rather high scale. It wasn't that he was worried about embarrassing himself. He was distraught over his social skills in such a high society. The thought that his clumsiness and lack of knowledge might sacrifice Cinder's respect in this kingdom was quite troubling. Or worse, their friendship.

He sighed, shaking his head slowly. Those troublesome thoughts did nothing but elicit stress.

Suddenly, the male firebird realized how easily he had been caught up in his musings, that he had failed to give Cinder a response.

"Oh, yes, after you." He murmured quickly, slightly stumbling over his words. He outstretched a wing, and stepped backwards, allowing her to exit before him.

He attempted to quiet his mind, comforting himself with the knowledge that if he just kept silent in court, and followed Cinder's lead, everything would turn out just fine.

But the butterflies in his stomach remained, along with a slightly pained expression, even though he tried his best to hide it.

Last bumped by vibrancy on Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:51 am.
vibrancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me