The Real Greek Life [.celestinal. x G.L'S]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The Real Greek Life [.celestinal. x G.L'S]

Postby .celestential. » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:29 am

Rianon took a deep breath and stood up straighter, as if to make herself look taller, though being only 5’ 2 it wasn’t very effective. She had no idea how she looked to the two immortals standing in front of her. She was dirty, tired, injured, and honestly quite scared for the fate of the camp. But she stood up in front of them and in as even a voice as possible said, “Stop fighting! Camp Halfblood is being threatened by Titans and you two are just arguing like children. What are we going to do about this?” As she spoke, Rianon could feel tears threatening to start spilling. She would not accept that everything they had just been through was for nothing.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:42 pm

- K e e g a n -

Their gazes seemed to bore into both of them, demanding submission and asking them to leave. Luckily, neither of them seemed to be in the mood to comply. Knowing they couldn't let Rianon take the brunt of the heat, they stepped forward and decided to try and appeal to their natures, "if the Titans are raising power and plan on using camp as a training ground, it's not going to bode well upstairs if this isn't nipped in the bud."
      Something seemed to strike a chord since both of their gazes began to falter.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Sup y'all. I'm just a person
stumbling through life and
trying to adult as best I can.
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WMEs-DAMs-Chrys-GSAs-SMWs-Thread

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:58 am

Rianon took comfort in the fact that Keegan was standing with her in front of the two immortals. She instinctively reached to take their hand in hers, searching for reassurance that things were going to work out. “Lady Soteria, please. Keegan and I have searched the country to find you. We can’t just sit here and wait for camp to be over run,” she pleaded. She wanted to run and hide in the face of these immortals but she knew she couldn’t. She had to do this, for camp.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:18 am

- K e e g a n -

Their pair looked at each other, glaring daggers. Keegan could only watch and remain hanging onto Rianon's hand as they watched the gods war it out mentally. In a way, they were glad they couldn't understand the strained relationship Soteria and Dionysus held; their dad was the best person they'd ever known and couldn't imagine being at war with him.
      "If you'll swallow your pride for two minutes father, I could repair your shotty field and be gone," Soteria practically spat at her father.

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:45 pm

Rianon bit her lip nervously as she watched the two gods silently fighting it out. She was subconsciously biting so hard, and she didn’t realize it until she tasted blood. She sighed in relief when Soteria finally mentioned fixing he border. She couldn’t help but wonder, though, if a single goddess would be able to hold off all the combined efforts of Titans. She took a deep breath and said, “Lady Soteria, I mean no disrespect, but can you single handedly keep the Titans out of camp?” Soteria turned her gaze to Rianon and it was withering. She wished she could shrink two sizes under the goddess’ glare. ”You doubt my power? the goddess demanded, and Rianon flinched at her tone.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:40 am

- K e e g a n -

Seeing the goddess' savage glare, they knew they'd have to interject if it meant sparing Rianon her wrath, "I think she's referring to how if it was a team effort, we wouldn't have to bother you again in case something goes wrong."
      "That's a tall ask," Soteria muttered, turning her glare to them. Perhaps it was their parentage or their sheer fatigue that just made them fed up. Returning the favour, they said nothing until the goddess shifted her gaze to her father.

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:46 pm

Rianon squeezed Keegan’s hand tightly as the two gods stared each other down, glaring daggers at each other. She couldn’t shake the feeling that they were missing something, an important part of keeping the Titans from conquering the camp. She pushed the thought away, telling herself that she was probably just scared. “Do you think they’ll help us?” she whispered to Keegan, looking back at them. She could tell they were getting irritated with the gods, and she couldn’t blame them.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me