~a witch and their familiar~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ~a witch and their familiar~

Postby The Neko Pirate » Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:07 am

Yvraine Callisto
Yvraine smiled and took her hand as she walked with her. She nodded at her words. "Okay, I will." She was sure she'd be able to handle a bit of walking. After all, she did get out a lot. More than most at home knew. Sometimes she even snuck out at night. And she really wanted to know where they were going, it was exciting to her. Excitement was something she didn't get often. She looked over at Blaize quietly.

Hunter
Hunter watched her as she woke up and let her pet him some more, continuing to stay in his wolf form for her. He didn't know if she even knew he had another form. But this one was fine for now, and she seemed to like it. He followed her as she went to the kitchen and nodded. "Sure, that sounds nice," He smiled and sat there, looking over at her. It had been a while since he'd had a nice meal, and he was looking forward to it.
"You are the moon,
illuminating the sky with your brilliance
And I am the wolf,
howling with the longing for your soul."

| Introvert / Roleplayer / Genderfluid |
Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:40 am

π•­π–‘π–†π–Žπ–Ÿπ–Š π•·π–Š π•―π–”π–šπ–
β€œAlright you ready?” She questioned as the two came before a wall of twisting vines with a shimmering purple hue. The way the forest began to twinkle around them was a hint as to how magical the place was about to be. After getting her answer she slid back the vines to reveal a family of unicorns drinking from a flowing stream. β€œAren’t the beautiful?” She questioned, her eyes twinkling just as bright as the forest. β€œNow if you’d like to approach them, just make sure you are slow and respectful, they are rather prideful creatures as well. Oh and please approach the parents before you try and pet the baby, they can be extremely protective over their young.” The witch informed the other as she stepped through the vines.

π•Ίπ–‰π–Šπ–˜π–˜π–† π•―π–Šπ–π–Žπ–”π–—π–Š
β€œComing right up!” Odessa exclaimed as she collected her pots and pans to prepare both of them a steak dinner. She hummed to herself softly as she fluttered around the kitchen, intermittently using her magic to grab or stir things for her as she cooked. After a few minutes everything was done and she dropped a plate of fresh food in front of Hunter with a smile on her face. β€œI hope you enjoy!”
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:22 pm

Yvraine Callisto
"Yes." Yvraine answered her, smiling. She watched as the witch moved the vines aside and looked over at the unicorns. She nodded at the question as she watched them from a distance. "They are." She looked over at the other woman as she talked about approaching them. She just smiled at her before turning to watch them again, not sure what to do. She had never seen unicorns up close before. And she wanted to get closer but she also enjoyed just being able to see them.

Hunter
Hunter waited there as he watched her cook. Looking down at the steak, he smiled and wagged his tail lightly. "Thank you." He said before leaning down to bite into it with his sharp teeth. It was good. He looked over at her as he ate in silence. He really appreciated her, even if they had just met today.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:59 pm

Blaized smiled happily as she looked over at the majestic beasts before her, their coats shined a bright white indicating their good health. She was happy to see them this way as she is the one who saved them when they were captured and their coats were dull and darkened. She had enchanted the vines to hide them at all times, but there still was a chance that someone could stumble into their safe haven. "Come with me I'll help you," she said gently, noticing the other's nervousness about approaching them. She guided the princess over, and bowed before the unicorns, she didn't have to do this of course as she was considered family, but she needed to provide an example for her companion. Once she could tell they accepted their greeting she gently took the woman's hand and placed it gently onto the unicorn's side. "There you go..." She cooed, smiling softly at the other.

"Of course, I should take care of you after all. We can take care of each other." Odessa said softly, smiling weakly at the other. She took her own plate and nestled into the couch and ate quietly, carefully observing Hunter as she did so.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:22 pm

Yvraine Callisto
Yvraine smiled slightly at her as she walked over with her. "Okay.." As she watched her bow to the unicorns, she did the same. The princess looked over at Blaize as she felt her place her hand on the unicorn, petting it gently as she stood there in silence for a while. This was nice, and definitely a more interesting way to spend the day than being at home. "Thanks for this."

Hunter
Hunter nodded at her words. "I promise to always take care of you." He responded. After a bit he looked over at her as he noticed Odessa quietly observing him, unsure of what she could be thinking as she did so. "What is it?" He asked her before walking over to her, wondering if it was about him or something else.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:30 pm

"Oh but of course! You truly are pure enough to have witnessed this." Blaize replied, nodding her head softly at the princess. "I am honored to have shown such a sweet royal a thing like this. I do hope you will treasure this place and keep it safe." The witch said curtsying slightly to the princess. "You're welcome," she said as she stood back up from the curtsy. "Is it time for you to go home my princess?" She questioned, looking up at the sky which was darkening.

"You are so sweet to me my dear, you have no idea how lovely that is to hear." Odessa purred, smiling happily at her newfound companion. This was the first time she had smiled genuinely so brightly for a long long time. "Oh I apologize, I am just not used to have someone so special with me all the time." She said, looking away quickly as a blush formed over her face.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:50 pm

Yvraine Callisto
Yvraine smiled at what she said, having been glad to hear that. "Of course, I will. I'm glad to have seen this place." She watched her for a moment before glancing at the sky after her as she asked if it was time for her to go home. "Yeah, I probably should get home actually. I don't wat anyone to come looking for me." She sighed softly. "But I'll be back to see you."

Hunter
Hunter sat net to her as she called him sweet and smiled back at her. "Don't apologize. I am glad you think I am special and that my company brings you happiness." He said to her, watching as she looked away and seeing the blush on her cheeks. After a moment, the wolf sitting next to her transformed into a man. "Why are you blushing?" He asked, this time speaking aloud since he was no longer an animal.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:08 am

"Be safe princess," Blaize replied, softly bowing before her newfound companion. "You can find me around here, if you cannot, follow that path through the forest that we met at. My home is through the brush and trees. Once you find the path it is not hard to miss." She said smiling gently at the other. She of course wasn't about to let the princess walk home alone, so she followed a few steps behind, hidden so that she wouldn't be seen by possible attackers as well.

Odessa jumped upon hearing a voice out loud, and looked over at him in shock. "You can.. You can do that?" She questioned after the initial shock blew over. "I'm sorry I'm just not used to actually having company." She said, her blush darkening even more after he had pointed it out.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:16 am

Yvraine Callisto
"Of course I'll be safe." Yvraine nodded as she listened to her explain where to find her and her home. "I'll remember that." She smiled back at her as she started to step away. Turning back in the direction of home, she could sense he other woman keeping an eye on her. It made her happy. She kind of didn't want to have to go back home.

Hunter
Hunter nodded at her as she looked at him in shock and chuckled. "I can, do you prefer my other form?" He questioned her. He smiled a little at her answer to his question as he watched her blush even more. "It's alright, I understand." Silently, he watched over her as he sat there next to her, unsure of what to do or say next. He was just enjoying her company.
"You are the moon,
And I am the wolf,

Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:28 am

Blaize carefully trailed behind the princess until she saw her enter back into the castle walls. As much as she would have loved to be able to follow her in and spend more time with her, she knew she would be killed if she stepped any closer. She sighed softly as she headed back to her home, dearly hoping the princess would come visit her once more.

"I don't mind, its up to you. I was just shocked that you were able to do that!" Odessa said, softly leaning against her familiar. She also didn't expect him to be so, attractive, she shook those thoughts out of her head as soon as she could, she didn't want to be hurt again. Besides, was that even allowed, she didn't know so she forced those thoughts back down.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me