Another 1x1 Spiritstar3 and CyberneticVampire

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Another 1x1 Spiritstar3 and CyberneticVampire

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:22 am

╔═════════════════════════╗
Wolfram
♞ 20 ♞ Male ♞ Butler/chef ♞
╚═════════════════════════╝

Noticing that a young man seemed to be looking for someone a tall, pink haired male approached the stranger. "Hello there, is there anything I can do for you?" he asked with a gentle smile. This man had a striking resemblance to Wolfram actually.

Kaoru
✂ 18 ✂ Male ✂ University student ✂

As he followed the stranger Kaoru hissed as his stomach growled at him again. Shaking his head he tried to just focus on where they were going. He had never been to this neighborhood before after all.
✦✦✦
The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
VampireYoung adult Taken ❤
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:16 am

Quest- genderfluid- 20- shifter x fox something or other (dog and cat forms, as well as a fox)- Pan; Kaoru will be- might adopt a pet at some point (Peanut or Pie)- dad Quark, mom Mizuki, sister Onna, brother Nura, and agender sibling Mission- Tags: Kaoru

The redhead twitched their ears and flicked their tail again. This neighborhood was mostly non humans, but there were some humans. It was a safe place for the non humans living among humans. The humans living in this neighborhood were good people.

Cody- f to m trans- 18 or 19- human; Graphic design student- Pan; Wolfram will be- has two ferrets Kaylee and Raira, one being masked (sable) and one being oddly white and black patched- dad, mom, one sister, and one brother plus genderfluid sibling- Tags: Wolfram

The creative and artsy shorter haired one jumped a bit as he heard a voice. He looked upon a tall man with pink hair. He realized the guy resembled Wolfram, and wondered if this was a dad or brother. Shaking his head, he said "I...Wolfram needs help."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:24 pm

Wolfram

The tall, blue eyed male looked at the other with a worried expression on his face. Nodding he excused himself for a moment before he quickly made his way into the kitchen. Grabbing a few sweets he had the stranger lead him to Wolfram since he didn't know where he was.

Kaoru

Kaoru followed closely behind, unsure if he should say anything or not. The silence made him feel a bit awkward but he also had no idea what to say. Sighing he shook his head and tried not to think too much.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:22 am

Quest- genderfluid- 20- shifter x fox something or other (dog and cat forms, as well as a fox)- Pan; Kaoru- might adopt a pet at some point (Peanut or Pie)- dad Quark, mom Mizuki, sister Onna, brother Nura, and agender sibling Mission- Tags: Kaoru

The redhead twitched their ears and flicked their tail again. They hummed a small sound as they continued on through the neighborhood. They soon reached their house. They turned back to Kaoru, saying "Here...we are," to him.

Cody- f to m trans- 18 or 19- human; Graphic design student- Pan; Wolfram- has two ferrets Kaylee and Raira, one being masked (sable) and one being oddly white and black patched- dad, mom, one sister, and one brother plus genderfluid sibling- Tags: Wolfram

The creative and artsy shorter haired one watched him go. When the pink haired one came back, he asked where Wolfram was. Cody quickly led him back outside, where he'd left him. He waited to see what the pink haired male would do.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:18 pm

Wolfram

Wolfram looked up with dull eyes as he heard footsteps approaching him. Before he could say anything the pink haired male, known as Bishop, kneeled in front of him and set the bag of sweets beside him. Handing the red haired male a muffin he gave a gentle smile. "Here, this will help you feel better" he said, standing and watching Wolfram slowly nibble at the muffin.

Kaoru

Kaoru nodded and looked around, not saying anything. His eyes wandered a bit as he waited for the other to do what they had to. The brown haired male sighed and rubbed his eyes, feeling a bit tired.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 01, 2023 9:45 am

Quest- genderfluid- 20- shifter x fox something or other (dog and cat forms, as well as a fox)- Pan; Kaoru- might adopt a pet at some point (Peanut or Pie)- dad Quark, mom Mizuki, sister Onna, brother Nura, and agender sibling Mission- Tags: Kaoru

The redhead twitched their ears and flicked their tail again. They headed into the house, and sighed a bit, then shook their head. They got their hat and put it on. They were wearing their hat, so they decided they'd go to a cafe to eat.

Cody- f to m trans- 18 or 19- human; Graphic design student- Pan; Wolfram- has two ferrets Kaylee and Raira, one being masked (sable) and one being oddly white and black patched- dad, mom, one sister, and one brother plus genderfluid sibling- Tags: Wolfram, Bishop

The creative and artsy shorter haired one watched him. He felt relief to see Wolfram had regained consciousness. He hummed a small sound, then shook his head a couple times. He asked "Is he...going to be okay?" and tilted his head a bit.

New boy

King
Male
Human
Homosexual
Cody may or may not be cousin

Usually happy, intelligent, loyal, friendly, kind, caring, playful, seems lucky, sociable, flirts a bit; stubborn, hard headed, wild, loud, doesn't always listen, bottles some things up, seems cold if angry, aloof if irritated, withdrawn if upset, doesn't like fire...
Has a Flemish giant, Queenie, and a cat named Rune.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Wed May 03, 2023 1:26 am

Wolfram

Wolfram let out a soft groan as he quickly finished the muffin, his head still feeling a bit dizzy. The pink haired male looked over at Cody and nodded, casting a quick glance at the redheaded male. "He should be fine now, but he needs to be careful" he said in his soft, gentle voice.

Kaoru

Kaoru stood outside the front door to the home as he waited, fiddling mindlessly with the star shaped clips in his hair. Looking up at the sound of the door opening he slowly and silently followed after the stranger.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 04, 2023 8:27 am

The redhead kept their ears still now, otherwise the hat would fall off. Not that they could completely control their ears or tail...If they heard something or got excited, ears and tail moved on their own. Shaking their head, they said "There's a cafe nearby."

Cody- f to m trans- 18 or 19- human; Graphic design student- Pan; Wolfram- has two ferrets Kaylee and Raira, one being masked (sable) and one being oddly white and black patched- dad, mom, one sister, and one brother plus genderfluid sibling- Tags: Wolfram, Bishop

The creative and artsy shorter haired one nodded to the pink haired one. "Thank you, um...did I ever get your name?" he asked. He also wanted to ask if the two were related. He didn't know if that would be rude to ask, as he barely knew them yet.

King- m- 20- human; works at a cafe- homosexual; Bishop- Flemish Giant Queenie and cat Rune- Cody may or may not be his cousin, thus making Cody's family possibly related to King- dad x mom; two sisters and one brother- Tags

The usually happy, intelligent, but stubborn and hard headed one hummed a bit. He went to his job at the cafe as usual. He glanced around a bit, wondering if anyone would come in. Shaking his head, he scolded himself, as plenty of people came in all the time.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Fri May 05, 2023 4:26 am

Wolfram

Wolfram slowly rose to his feet after a few minutes, beginning to feel a bit better. Standing next to the pink haired male it was more obvious that they were related. Tilting his head for a moment the pink haired male bowed politely to the stranger. "My name is Bishop, what about you?" he asked.

Kaoru

Kaoru followed the other silently, "okay.." he mumbled, not one for conversation. He wasn't very good at it to be honest. Plus he was as stubborn as ever.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 06, 2023 2:04 pm

The redhead hummed a small sound, and looked back at him a moment. They nodded to him, offering a small smile. They then began to head for the cafe, and made sure from time to time that he was following. They looked around as they walked.

The creative and artsy shorter haired one tilted his head as he looked at the tow of them. He could definitely now tell they were related. Shaking his head, he looked to Bishop as the other spoke. "Nice to meet you, Bishop, and my name is Cody."

King- m- 20- human; works at a cafe- homosexual; Bishop- Flemish Giant Queenie and cat Rune- Cody may or may not be his cousin, thus making Cody's family possibly related to King- dad x mom; two sisters and one brother- Tags

The usually happy, intelligent, but stubborn and hard headed one hummed a bit. He went to his job at the cafe as usual. He glanced around a bit, wondering if anyone would come in. Shaking his head, he scolded himself, as plenty of people came in all the time.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me