1x1 with Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alpha*

Postby Hannah Grace » Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:22 am

"I'm Liv." She was still nervous, but it felt like she knew this person, but she couldn't think of from where. Liv looked over at her house. No one was coming to get her yet, so why not talk to this neighbor? Liv stepped in his house.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:08 am

He smiles and carefully moves aside from the door, green eyes sparkling but unfocused. "Liv," is began kind of nervously, "if you take your shoes off please make sure they aren't in the walkway." Would she scoff? Would he need to spell it out for her?

Things are so much easier as a wolf.

Jensen leads the way into his kitchen, "can I get you something to drink?"

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:52 am

Liv slipped off her shoes and followed Jensen. Making sure her shoes were out of the way. Just then, she realized how thirsty she was. "Some water would be nice." Liv said softly, setting the cookies down on the counter.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:50 pm

He nods his head, and runs his hand against the cabinets until he finds the right one. Quietly he moves to the fridge, "do you want some ice, Liv?" Is asked as he rummages in the refrigerator for a bottle of water, "or is a cold bottle alright?" He waits patiently beside the now closed appliance, so if she wants ice he can get it easier.

Jensen inhales her scent, like lilacs, not lavender, and smiles that same dimpled smile.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:24 am

Liv wasn't used to kindness like this. It made her feel wanted and loved. "Oh just some water." She said with a smile. Liv felt like she had met this man before. "Have we met before? I feel like ive met you before." She said.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:02 am

"Perhaps you saw me at the store?" Is asked quietly, turning from the fridge with the bottle and cup in one hand and his crutch in the other. He settles on a chair at the breakfast bar and grins, "I have that feeling too, " is admitted, "like I've met you before. "

Jensen sets the cup and bottle down, gently sliding them over to the girl who he is fast growing attached to. "Forgive me, if this is forward, but.. maybe you would like to hang out sometime?" A pause, "so long as you aren't afraid of dogs." Green eyes are brilliant and bright, "There's a large one that comes and goes as he pleases, three legs, answers to Dean, very protective of women."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:19 am

Liv smiled. "I would love to. It would be nice to have a friend." She said with a smile. 'Hopefully I can spend more time here then at home.' "Oh no. I love dogs... I think ive seen him. He's so sweet. We've had a few encounters. He protected me from my brother." She murmered the last part. It was painful to remember.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:54 am

"Protected you from your brother?" Is echoed/questioned in 'surprise', raising an eyebrow. "Guess I owe him a steak." Jensen smiles that same bright smile and then pauses, "Maybe this is... too fast," is began, "but you could have Dean stay with you Liv, he's fully trained. " Isn't that a laugh? is thought, but I can be. "Just until you feel safe?"

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:07 am

"Ya, he's a jerk." Liv sighed. "I don't know. I would love that... but I don't know what my family would say. Especally since Levi's already seen him before." She pondered, taking a sip of the water. "Dean was so sweet and kind... Do you think he'd even like living with me?" Liv asked, looking up at him.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:13 am

"He's a total snuggler. And an absolute bed hog." Is admitted, "he eats a lot, he's on a raw diet and he definitely prefers hanging around with women over men." A shrug as he tries to downplay his wolf self into something more canine. "He loves to be on the couch, he does like to run but comes to a whistle. " At least I'd come to her whistle, if she needs me.

Jensen takes a sip of his own water bottle, "Why don't you call me tonight, or tomorrow, after you've thought about it. And I'll send him over if you want me to?"

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me