1x1 with Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Spiritstar3

Postby Seeley » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:43 am

[XD of course]

|| Rerina || Female || Bi || Werewolf || Tagged: Jayla ||

Rerina narrows her eyes when she saw the waiter slink off. That was not a good sign, and Rerina knew that they shouldn’t stay here much longer. She adjusted herself in the chair and finished her food before casting a look at Jayla, wondering what she wanted to do afterwards. The wolf inside Rerina was becoming more and more restless, wanting to be unleashed.

The young woman finished her tea and slid her empty things aside before leaning back in the chair. She had to be calm, at least till she got outside and in a safe place. The last thing she needed was to scare off Jayla, let alone any random bystanders around them. Sure people would probably be intrigued by seeing a huge white wolf in a restaurant, but this place wasn’t worth the time to transform.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:54 am

[ :mrgreen: ]

Jayla- female- human- bi- Rerina

The redhead hummed and continued to eat, literally not caring about the waiter now that she wasn't looking at him. He'd been kind of cute, but the staring was a bit much, and the fact he might have tried to get both of them at once...Shaking her head, she stopped thinking on that and focused on consuming. The spaghetti and tea were so good, so so good.

Once she was done, she glanced to the other woman, asking "Are you done?" as she watched her. She glanced around the place a moment, then back to Rerina, head tilting a moment. Once she'd given Rerina a chance to answer, she waited a bit longer then spoke up. She said "I should probably get back to the car now. I, um...I'm watching the house. Even though they don't trust to go out without getting hurt...they trust me to watch the house," she said.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:06 pm

She listened to what Jayla said and cleared her throat.”I am. Are you?” she said and then listened to what else she said. “Parents are strange huh? But I can walk you to the car if you want? And lunch is on me.” she added, paying the bill. Sure she could have let Jayla pay for it but Rerina didn’t mind at all since she felt like being nice even if she didn’t seem nice.

She was definitely harsh and crude to those who do her wrong and that was something no one wanted to do. No one dared to get on her bad side or else they would be regretting it for the rest of their life. She rarely had anyone piss her off since no one dared to cross her path whenever she was in a foul mood. Standing up from her chair and waited for the other woman to get ready.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:19 pm

The redhead hummed and nodded to the other woman, saying "Yes, I am ready." She glanced to the plates and cups a moment, then shook her head. She nodded as she looked at Rerina again, saying "Sure, and okay." She would go with her to the counter to pay, unless Rerina just left the money on the table. She hummed as she watched her a moment, then shook her head. She stood up, ready to go.

Jayla then continued to hum as she headed for the door after the money was given or left, glancing back to Rerina moment. She offered the slightly taller woman a gentle little smile, giggling to herself then shaking her head a bit. She glanced to Rocky a moment, so glad he was her dog, then continued on, right out the door. She continued to hum as she then headed back towards the bookstore cafe or whatever it was.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:36 pm

The wolf has left money behind for the waitress and then followed after Jayla. She noticed that the woman gave her a smile and a weird feeling flooded through her. Rerina gave her a smile back in return and then began their way back to the bookstore. Something caught her eye from a glance and she raised an eyebrow as she saw something dart across from them.

It puzzled her a bit since it went by quickly or she just wasn’t paying attention really. Sighing softly to herself, Rerina glanced around her and felt as if something or someone was watching them. She paused for a moment, scanning around her.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:02 pm

The redhead had watched her put the money on the table, the waitress with a couple of boys now. She was taking their orders, obviously. She continued to hum when she saw Rerina smile back at her, feeling her body heat up and shaking her head. Her heart sped up and belly flipped...She huffed and kept walking, then squeaked as something darted across their path. She realized it was a stray kitten...

Jayla couldn't just leave the poor little thing running like that, because it could run into the street! If it got hurt, she'd never forgive herself for letting it go...Therefore, she ran to try and keep up with it, forgetting Rerina was with her in those moments. The kitten continued to run, towards the woods.

(Ooc: how much of the town do the woods surround? Is there just woods at one side, or what?)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:19 pm

(It surrounds the whole outside of the town)

|| Rerina || Female || Bi || Werewolf || Tagged: Jayla

Rerina watched the young woman take off and she cursed under her breath as she watched her disappear. “Great.... she took off.... well gotta go ahead and find her...” the woman muttered under her breath and shook her head. She definitely wasn’t going to find her like this in human form though.

The young woman went ahead and tried to pick up the scent even though she was in human form. Well she figured that she would be able to find Jayla. Something about this woman made her want to protect her from the dangers out there in the woods.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:50 pm

[okay, cool
Thank you]

The redhead rushed after the blue kitten, well, gray, but that was called blue in dogs, cats, and even horses. She made a small sound when the kitten jumped in the air a moment, startled by something. It, he, was blue tabby with high white as markings, and while she hadn't seen his eyes, they too were blue, light blue. She huffed as she followed him right to the woods.

Jayla followed him down the obvious trail through the woods, pausing when she heard snarling from somewhere... she shook her head, running again, but saw the kitten had paused, and was puffed up. She listened to him hiss, then heard the snarls again and a rustling of plants. She grabbed the kitten quick, looking around in fear...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:25 pm

(Here comes big bad wolf Rerina)

At this point Rerina had lost track of Jayla. Well that’s just lovely. She really didn’t want to go into werewolf form just yet but at this point she had no choice. Going into a safe place to transform, the young woman shifted into a huge pure white wolf. Anger flowing through her, the wolf threw her muzzle into the air, catching different smells in the woods. Where could she be?! she growled to herself.

She began to make her way through the woods and tried to pick up the scent of the human. Ah! Found her scent! Rerina continued on her way to find her and had a feeling that she wasn’t the only wolf in these woods. A low growl rumbled in her throat and she made it her priority to make sure to find her.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:18 pm

[XP]

The redhead clung onto the blue tabby and white kitten, as he hissed and dug his claws into her arm. He was trying to get her to let go so he could run, or trying to climb up her body to get to her shoulder, she wasn't really sure which. However, she didn't care which one it was, she wasn't going to let him run or be on her shoulder where this thing, whatever it was, could jump and grab him, harm him. She wouldn't let that happen, she just would not...

Jayla heard the plants rustle again, and then a large black wolf stepped out...She thought of what he'd look like sitting next to a white wolf, like Yin and Yang, then shook her head and gulped. The golden eyed black wolf snarled as he lunged towards her. She yelped and curved her body over top of the kitten, to at least keep him safe...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me