1x1 Warrior Cats RP With DawnDancer!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Warrior Cats RP With DawnDancer!

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:49 am

Storm purred in amusement. "I can take care of myself, hun. I don't need you worrying about me." He followed her to her cave. "Are you sure? I don't mind sleeping under a bush or something."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:54 am

She rolled her blue eyes and settled down, tucking her paws under her. “I’m positive. You’ll freeze out there. It’s warmer in here, not to mention drier. If you’d like to freeze, be my guest. And it’s Streamdust.” She corrected, curling up into a nice little ball, keeping her head visible.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:58 am

Storm purred with amusement and lied down on the other side of the cave, giving her some space. He stretched out and wrapped his tail around himself. "Alright, then. Goodnight, Streamdust." Actually lying somewhere comfortable for the first time, he had no problem falling asleep quickly.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:06 pm

“Goodnitht.” She told him. The blue-eyed cat waited until he was asleep and the moon was high above her. She got up and stretched before padding to the entrance of her cave and laying down it the moonlight. Her pelt glowed in the light. The reflection of stars danced in her eyes as she watched them. This was something she did often to clear her mind and relax
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:43 pm

Storm had a peaceful and relaxed rest. When he woke up, he felt rested and energized. He stretched, yawning, and then gave his pelt a quick wash. Streamdust was still asleep, and he didn't want to wake her. He padded out of the cave and looked around, seeing the other Clan cats attend to their morning duties.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:48 pm

Willow heart, a little tabby with green eyes, padded from her den to meet with Storm. She was older than. Stream dust, closer to senior warrior age. “Well aren’t you something? I haven’t eaten a good meal in moons. Thanks to you and Streamdyst, I finally got one.” She smiled, stretching and sitting beside him. She was known to be friendly but fierce at times.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:51 pm

Storm was surprised that the she-cat was being so friendly to him, but quickly recovered. "Umm, yeah, no problem. It was actually Streamdust's idea, and she's the one who caught most of the fish." Storm licked his chest fur awkwardly, modest and uncomfortable with the unexpected praise.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:57 pm

“It takes more than one cat to defeat a fox and it takes more than one cat to feed a clan. Stream dust came to me last night talking all about you. You’re certainly a bright one. And surprisingly brave. Most loners fun at the scent of clan cats.” She said, grabbing a fish and dropping it at his paws. “Eat. You need it.”
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:00 pm

Storm shrugged his shoulders. "I didn't know about Clan cats before I met Streamdust." She had been talking about him? He hoped that it had been all good things, and not bad. "Urr, thanks, I guess." He picked up the fish and brought it over to a clump of reeds to eat it, so he wasn't in the way.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:06 pm

She smiled and padded off, purposely coughing near Streamdust to wake her up. Willow heart had basically adopted Streamdust when she was a kit. Streamdust’s parents had left her to drown and Pineheart, Willoheart’s sister, had saved Streamdust and brought her to the clan. Stream dust yawned and looked up. “Good morning you old badger.” She mewed with a sleepy smile. “Get up you sleeping mouse. You’re mate is waiting.” Willowheart responded and walked off. “He’s not my mate!” She called before spotting Storm. “Morning.” She greeted
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items