𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 (onexone with wild.)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 (onexone with wild.)

Postby I'm done delete me. » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:36 am

emilia lily jones

mia turned up the music in the car, she carefully watched the van full of her stuff guild her towards the house. it seemed they were going in the direction of the beach, she wondered if it was going to be by the beach. it would be a dream house for her to have the sea view. as they carried on driving, she could see the sea and she started smiling a little so far it seemed alright moving. as the van parked up she had a look at the front as she drove into the drive, the front of the house looked stunning she then parked in a spot by the house. she turned the engine off and set into park before getting out and grabbing her bag as well. she went to the front of the house watching the moving men taking her stuff in, they weren't saying much. she didn't see rivers car yet but she was kind of too excited to wait for him to both look around. she hurried inside, and stepped through the doors into the living room. the living room looked very modern and neat. the whole house seemed to be open plan but accept for the bedroom and bathroom. she had a look around the kitchen and into the dinning room. before looking out back, she saw the jacuzzi but the view was amazing out here, she went closer to the bars. she placed her hands on the fencing and looked over, the beach looked so fresh and untouched, it smelt amazing.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:09 pm

River Wellington

River blasted the music in his car as he drove towards his new house. He wasn’t thrilled to be moving out of the home he had grown up in, but he knew he needed to follow through with his parents’ wishes. While he wasn’t a fan of moving, what freaked him out most about this move was the fact that he would eventually have to tell Madison that he was living with a girl who he didn’t love, but would eventually have to fake marry. He knew that would be a lot to process for her, so he decided while driving that he would tell her this information sooner rather than later. He didn’t want her to forgive him, just for her to get angry again when he broke this news to her. The nineteen year old yawned slightly as he continued to speed down the motorway. Eventually his navigation system told him to take an upcoming exit, which he did, and now he was speeding down a quiet road with the beautiful ocean on one side of him. He noticed that he was getting closer to his destination, which he assumed meant that his parents had gotten them a place on the beach. A small smile appeared on his face when he pulled into the driveway of his new home, and it was confirmed that he would indeed be living near water. River quickly put his car into park and hopped out of it, making sure to grab his duffle bag from the back seat before heading inside. The outside of the house was amazing, which meant the inside would only be better. River rushed inside the front door, his eyes growing bigger as he saw the inside of the beautiful house that was now his.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:38 am

emilia lily jones

the smell of the ocean filled her nose, it was a dream come true but then reality set in. she would be living with someone she hated rather someone she loved. she sighed and walked back into the living room and saw river standing there, seems he's just arrived. "this place looks amazing" she said to him, as she walked a little towards the boy. she folded her arms in front of her chest now feeling slightly uncomfortable as for now long she'll be spending the rest of her life with this boy, living in this house. the moving men were in and out bring their stuff in, some people were sorting out their stuff for them. "did you want to pick a bedroom?" she said to him not knowing there was only one bedroom for them to share the other was for their future child. she went over to the two doors, opening one but her eyes widened and she froze in place when she saw it. she opened the door to the nursery, she turned her back to it and walked a few steps away, she actually started to fell sick from seeing that room. she thought their parents went too far with that one.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:26 am

River Wellington

River nodded in agreement at Emilia's comment about their new home being an amazing place. It definitely wasn't what he had expected their parents to get them, but he was appreciative that they went all out. River listened to her mention picking out their bedrooms, and he followed her to the hall that had two closed doors in it. He stood to the side as she opened one of the doors, and tilted his head in curiosity as she reacted badly to seeing what was inside the room. River took a few steps closer to the room and the bottom of his mouth dropped open. He couldn't believe his eyes, his parents had put in a nursery for a child they were never going to have, "They've lost their minds," River commented before he slammed the door shut. He glanced over at Emilia who looked sick to her stomach, and walked over to the next door. He opened it to see a fully furnished bedroom with an incredible ocean view. River took two steps back into the hallway, and turned his head left and right to see if there was another door somewhere. When he noticed that there were only two rooms, an annoyed expression immediately appeared on his face, "You've got to be kidding me," he said. An agitated sigh escaped his mouth as he stood still in disbelief, "They expect us to share a room?!" he told Emilia, his anger starting to set in.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:50 am

emilia lily jones

the whole thing sent a shiver down her spine as the thought of having children with him sunk in. she turned back around and looked at river, wanting the whole thing to pass, she wouldn't look in that room again. she saw that there was only one bedroom and they certainly weren't sharing. "well maybe you should sleep on the sofa and i'll shall take the bedroom, it will be very gentlemanly of you" she said to him with a smile, flattering her eyelashes at the boy. mia looked into the bedroom, seeing how lovely it was, and how again it had an amazing view of the ocean. she wished she could be sharing this moment with jason rather than river but she didn't have much of a choice. she waited to hear river's response before she would head into the room to have a further look around.

(don't know what is happening with my posts, i'm struggling a little. apologies.)
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:11 am

River Wellington

River chuckled at Emilia's suggestion for him to take the sofa, "Maybe not," he replied, giving the girl a funny look as he spoke. He had no desire to sleep on the sofa in the living room, because no matter how nice it looked, it did not seem like a comfy bed. He continued to look at the girl, a disgusted look forming on his face as he thought more about the uncomfortable sofa he was getting forced to sleep on, "How about I take the bed, and you take the sofa?" he suggested, "My back is starting to hurt just thinking about sleeping on that uncomfortable thing," he told her. As he stood there waiting for her reply, he began to miss the extremely comfortable bed he had left back home. You would think that his parents would know them sharing a room would never happen, so why not buy a house with two bedrooms? Or even better, skip putting the nursery in to free up an extra room! An exaggerated sigh escaped River's mouth and his eyes looked at Emilia once more. He could see that the girl wasn't going to budge giving up the bed, and he was too exhausted to argue more, "I'll sleep on in tonight, but tomorrow we need to figure out another plan," he told her.

{{No worries, I totally understand! My posts are struggling too
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:25 am

emilia lily jones

she scrunched her nose up at the lad who just laughed at her and said about her taking the sofa. he agreed to sleep on it tonight, but she was determined to get him to sleep every night on this. however, it's a bit cruel to let him sleep on it every night for god knows how long. she looked back the bedroom and huffed "fair enough" she muttered quietly before heading into the room to check it out. she looked around the bedroom, looking down at the ocean through the floor. she saw a few fish swim by, it was pretty cool. but she then looked out at the view from the window, she sighed gently as the view was rather relaxing. the men finished the job and then left the house shutting the door behind them. she then realised it was just them two. mia looked at her phone to see if she had a text from jason but yet again she didn't have any, she looked through his social media but still nothing. nothing had changed on their, be honest she needed to change her relationship status.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:43 am

River Wellington

River watched as the girl headed into the bedroom. He was slightly upset with himself for giving up so easily when it came to getting the bedroom, but he figured that the girl had already been through enough. River let out another aggravated sigh, something he had been doing a lot over the past few days, and turned around to head back to the living room. The boy dragged his feet across the floor as he walked down the hall and back to the front entrance of the house. He glanced over at the sofa he would be sleeping on for the night as he walked, and rolled his eyes in frustration. This was all becoming a bit too much for him, and he really didn't know how this was all going to play out. After the movers had left his house, he flopped down on the sofa and leaned his head back. He hadn't heard from Madison yet, which caused him to become a bit upset. He missed her a lot, and he had no clue if she would ever speak to him again. After awhile of hanging out in the living room, the boy stood up and walked over to where Emilia was,"Let's go grab some food," he suggested.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I'm done delete me. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:54 am

emilia lily jones

she sat down on the bed, and went through her facebook relationship status changing it to only in a relationship since she is with river, she didn't want to seem single to others but she wished she could keep to jason. but, her mother checks her facebook page quite a lot and it would only raise suspicion to her relationship still with jason. she lowered her phone down as she looked out the window, she started to tear up again but she then heard river's voice once again. mia turned to the lad asking if she wanted to get something to eat, she sighed not really wanting to with him but they needed to be seen together. "yeah sure" she answered him as she got up. mia got up and looked through her things to get a bag, once she found one she placed her phone in her bag and put her bag on her shoulder. she then looked at river and smiled a little before walking out the room and to the front door "so where are we going?" she asked him as she walked out the front door and over to his car guessing he wanted to drive.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormi. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:12 am

River Wellington

River nodded when Emilia agreed to get food with him, and turned to walk away from the room so that he could get himself together. He walked over to the boxes that were all stacked in a corner of the house, and opened the one that was labelled 'hoodies'. He dug through it for a few seconds before he found a grey Nike hoodie. The boy quickly slid the hoodie over his t-shirt and walked over to his phone which was laying on the sofa. He quickly picked it up and slid it into the pocket of his black sweatpants, and then headed over to where his car keys were sitting. When Emilia was also ready to leave, River walked out of the house and towards his car. He didn't mind driving, as he loved every chance he got to take his car out for a spin. As River opened the door to the driver's side of the car, his head popped up to the sound of Emilia's voice, "Up to you," the boy replied. River then proceeded to get into the car, closing the door to it once he was inside. Before starting the car he slipped on his sunglasses, and then turned his head to face Emilia so she could tell him where they were headed.
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me