The Real Greek Life [.celestinal. x G.L'S]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The Real Greek Life [.celestinal. x G.L'S]

Postby .celestential. » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:34 am

Rianon watched intently as the oracle stepped out in front of them all. Rachel wasn't at camp very often anymore since she was now almost a working adult. Rachel Dare sat down on a stool and gazed out at all of the campers. Her eyes started to glow green and a chill ran down Rianon's spine. The oracle opened her mouth and words that sounded as if they were being whispered into her mind echoed across the silent camp:

"Two halfbloods will journey through cold
to find the goddess not seen since old.
The child of magic and daughter of sun
will find the answer together as one.
Success or failure determines camp's fate,
to foil the Titans before it's too late."

Rianon sat motionless when she heard the prophecy. Her eyes locked with Derek's and she knew he was having the same thought that she was. The prophecy was talking about her, she was the only daughter of Apollo prepared enough to leave camp for a quest. Voices began chattering all around her but she couldn't make out anything in her daze.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:45 am

- K e e g a n -

Keegan remained frozen in their seat, reeling. They felt the shifts in focus amongst their siblings but said nothing. Marcus was the only other one to catch on right away. They all were murmuring until Jasmine in true fashion practically shouted over them all.
      "Child of magic? That's odd. Most quests specify if it's a boy or girl-oh..."
      Everyone turned to look at them but Keegan couldn't get involved in sentiment or explanations. They turned immediately to Marcus and focused solely on him, "now I need you to be strong for me."
      "Kee..." he trailed off in disbelief. They understood what he was feeling but there was no time.
      "Hey, I'll be okay and so will you. You've got this, and they look up to you as much as they do me, remember that," they said before standing up and looking at the rest of them, "be good for Marcus."
      Chiron nodded as Rachel said her goodbyes and left for the big house. The centaur stepped forward and decided to address the crowd, "those named will come immediately to the big house for deliberation whereas everyone else must return to their cabins until further notice."
      As everyone stood up, Keegan began to walk down the amphitheatre and headed in the opposite direction of everyone else toward the big house.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Sup y'all. I'm just a person
stumbling through life and
trying to adult as best I can.
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WMEs-DAMs-Chrys-GSAs-SMWs-Thread

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:57 am

Once Chiron dismissed the camp Rianon could feel all of her siblings' eyes on her. She attempted to give them all what she hoped was a brave smile. "Well, I guess I should go to the Big House now," she said, trying to keep her voice from wavering. It was one thing to live in the mortal world for a year, doing normal mortal things. It was a completely different thing to be going on a quest where there would likely be monsters actively hunting her down. Then again, the way the prophecy sounded, it didn't seem like the camp was going to be all that safe if they didn't attempt the quest. "I'll see you all later before I leave, okay? I have to get supplies from the cabin first, anyway." As the rest of her cabin made their way back towards their home, Rianon turned her back on her family and started the walk to the Big House. She hurried to catch up to Keegan since they had a bit of a head start on her. "This is definitely a strange coincidence," she said, trying to lighten the mood.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:10 pm

- K e e g a n -

Keegan had been so engrossed in their own filtering of the quest that they didn't even realize Rianon was the other demigod, much less how she snuck up right beside them so quickly. They banished all the catastrophies that flew around their mind and focused on the girl falling into step beside them.
      "Definitely interesting," they answered hoping the warmth they felt wasn't creeping up onto their skin, "what do you think it is we have to do?" They asked mostly because they had no idea whatsoever. As they walked into the large rooms of the big house, they hoped the elders hd answers.

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:16 pm

"Well, the prophecy said we have to find some goddess, but I have no idea who that would be. As far as I know all the gods are on Olympus, but if she was there we obviously wouldn't have to go on the quest," Rianon said, realizing as she was talking that she probably sounded pretty stupid. She fell silent as they entered into the Big House, feeling nervous when she saw Chiron, Dionysus and Rachel Dare all sitting at a table waiting for them. She hadn't been in the meeting room of the Big House since the first day she had ever arrived at camp, since she wasn't a counselor yet, and she was unexpectedly nervous to be back in that room.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:23 pm

- K e e g a n -

Keegan nodded and decided to muse aloud, "well it mentioned the cold so maybe we have to go somewhere specific, like Canada?"
      The tail end of their question was heard by the others and a reassuring murmur continued as they entered the room. The only one who seemed unconvinced was Rachel, "it didn't feel like winter cold."
      They all stood around the table and began to think. Keegan watched Rianon out of the corner of their eye and quirked a smile reassuringly in case she grew too nervous.
      "Have either of you had any dreams? Sometimes they come through that way," Chiron offered.
      Keegan tried to think back to their terrors but all they saw was some kind of troll chasing them. They explained it to the table but knew it didn't offer much. Hopefully someone came up with something.

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:32 pm

Rianon shook her head. "I had a nightmare last night but I don't remember much about it," she said. "I just remember I was climbing, or something, and then I was falling and someone was laughing, but I don't have any other memories besides that. I have no idea where I was or who was there." Chiron looked deep in thought about what they had both just shared. Rachel Dare's eyes brightened and she said, "Mountains! They can be cold, and it would explain why Rianon had a dream about falling," she suggested to the group.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:40 pm

- K e e g a n -

They all seemed to be getting somewhere. Keegan also knew Iris would continue to send them hints via their dreams. It would take a few days to cross the country anyway so they had a couple nights. The only question was how they'd get there. A chariot or pegasus wasn't exactly inconspicuous and a bus trip was too dangerous. They hoped someone had an answer.
      "And I know just how to get there," Rachel said before tossing a set of keys on the table, "just don't wreck it and keep the glare off if you plan to go across on land."
      Keegan didn't know what on earth she was talking about and assumed it was some kind of car. Assuming their journey was ready to start, Keegan asked for provisions to be made so they could go and start packing, and of course say goodbye to the rest of their cabin.

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:55 pm

Rianon had a good idea of what the keys were for, and she was not too keen on the idea of driving her dad's sun chariot across the sky. She decided they could address that particular issue later. "So when are we leaving?" she asked. "I'm going to need some time to pack my things before we go." She wasn't even sure what she would need to bring along with her. Her bow, obviously, but she didn't want to be carrying around too much when they were travelling. She picked up the keys and held them out to Keegan. "I lived in the city and rode buses, I never actually got my license."
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:17 pm

- K e e g a n -

Keegan turned to leave with Rianon, wanting also to go and pack. They had a feeling the cabin likely got a head start for them but still. When Rianon handed them the keys, they felt a little nervous about it. Sure they had their driver's permit but they hadn't had a ton of practice. Like Rianon, they were from the East Village so their daily didn't drive much.
      "Hopefully it's an old beater, cause I'm no expert," They responded as they took the keys from her. They approached the cabins quickly and they wondered if they should split up for easy packing. Before they could even say anything, their siblings were already waiting by the door for them, "I guess we should get packing. See you in a few?"
      Keegan gave a gentle wave and headed over. Sure enough, most of their essentials were already packed. Granted, they hadn't really unpacked to begin with. They all stood there unsure what to say until Jasmine muscled her way from the back of the group and buried her face in Keegan's stomach and mumbled incoherently. Letting their façade slide, they hugged the smaller girl close and let their siblings envelope them.

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.