1 × 1 with L U C I F E R + taikunfoo

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 × 1 with L U C I F E R + taikunfoo

Postby L U C I F E R » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:55 am

Rik raised an eyebrow and gkanced at the sheriff. I would look bad and possibly blow his alias if he was caught but he couldn't just hand over his car to a basic stranger. He pondered it a money and finally, very unwillingly, handed over his keys. He looked st the floor in dissapointmesnt, making his way over. He opened the door before rembering his stuff. He paused. Where coukdbhe out it now? Hed panned on shoving it under the movable drivers seat but that was out of the question now.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:54 am

(Apologies for the delay- I started up a second job and I likely will not post Monday-Thursday of next week)

Eric sensed Rik's hesitation and stopped, looking him over as the agent half turned towards him. What could he have in his car that he didn't want Eric messing around with? It was possible that there was classified files in an area he could see them, or his firearm in an area that he could reach. He realized that Rik might be reluctant to let him get in the car, on top of his reluctance to drive it, which would lead to the sheriff over at the other table throwing up a fuss and possibly costing his mom the money they would earn out of renting Rik a room. Making a quick decision, Eric tossed Rik the keys noticeably in front of the sheriff, hoping that Rik wouldn't get too many ideas. "Go classify those classified documents, I don't want to hear that engine start up- I'll be right here." He said.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:03 am

((It's alright))

Rik smiled but it was more of a harsh sneer as he took his keys and rushed to his car. He pulled open door harshly but kindly. He hurriedly his all of his IDs and other things, looking desperately for any other things that could give him away. Satisfied, he looked longingly at the steering wheel before making his way back and again, even more reluctantly holding out his keys, waiting for Eric to take them
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:30 pm

(Thanks- the past week has been crazy between the jobs and a class I'm taking, whatever free time I have during that time goes towards making myself food, driving to work, working, or doing the class)

Eric breathed a sigh of relief as Rik walked back into the bar, quickly taking the offered keys before the other man had time to second guess his actions. "Alrighty, come on now." He said, walking back out the door, waving a goodbye to the sheriff with the keys in his hand- that should be good enough to not pull them over. Eric walked out to the car, popping open the door and settled himself into the driver's seat, adjusting the mirrors before starting up the engine.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:01 pm

(Its alright, I've been super busy honestly)

Tim climbed in shotgun and grumbled. "You better not hurt her." He wanted harshly. He was only being like this because he hated other people driving his car. "An' don't you go snooping around!" He added grumpily, putting on the seatbelt and touching the dashboard to move a little bit if dust thst had settled.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:27 pm

Eric raised his hands defensively, smiling. "Hey Mr. Agent Man, I'm handy around cars- I work at a gas station, remember? She's in good hands." He said, hoping to reassure Rik. He didn't want to be snooping around the car either- he figured that Rik had some sort of fancy documents or a firearm lying around that had been issued to him. The gun didn't matter- everyone in these parts had one regardless, but he would be curious to see what the government was issuing FBI agents nowadays. Eric backed the car out of the bar's parking lot slowly before nudging her into drive and working his way down the road towards his house.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:37 am

Rik cringed at every turn. He was quite the reckless driver but wjen he was in the passenger seat, images if his beloved car crashing flooded his mind. He knew that to fear such a thing was ridiculous but he couldn't help it. He kept his knee pressed against the glove compartment, knowing it's tendency to drop open at bumps and sending the contents sprawling.
He glanced over at Erik and took a deep breath. "So how far awsy do you live and is there somewhere safe to park my car?" He asked, forcing a smile through his pathetic horrors. "I mean there's some stuff I woukdnt want stealing." He said. It was half the truth but was important nonetheless.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:41 am

Eric took a hand off the steering wheel to point up a driveway coming up. "Right there." He said- they'd only been in the car for 10 minutes, and were one of the families living relatively close to town. The community was a farming one, but since his father had died his mother hadn't been able to run the farm, so she sold most of the acreage to a neighbor except for a nicely sized chunk which she kept for the house, driveway, barn, and access to the lazily winding river behind the house. "As for a space to park, mind if we leave her outside for now? There's a barn next to the house we can put her in, next to my Chevelle, but I have to move some tools and parts around first." He said.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:11 am

Rik nodded and sighed. "I s'pose." He shrugged and nodded grimly. "Just don't want her getting damaged." He admitted and pressed husband against the glove compartment as his knee began to stiffen. He ground his teeth and cautiously removed his hand, watching as the glove compartment appeared to be staying shut. Woth a curt nod he leant back and glanced over to where Erik was pointing.
"So how far you got on your Chevy?" He asked, wondering if he'd perhaps get a chance to check it out and maybe do a little work on it as well. He loved fixing up older makes of cars.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:06 am

Eric straightened up at the mention of his Chevelle. "She's just about done- I just need a few more parts to get her road legal, and I've saved up just enough for one- I'll be putting in the order later this evening. Technically she's drivable now, but not road legal, and the last part is replacing those old drum breaks for disk breaks." He said, knowing that he would prefer to be safer with the newer sets of breaks. Couldn't hurt when the car was hauling around that monster of an engine- better safe than sorry.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me