Iridescently x recklessgod

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: verdigris x recklessgod

Postby Iridescently » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:01 am

She looked at him, then back out the window for a few seconds, then at him again. "Um... Maybe I could help you. It's not like I really have anything else to do except stay alive...?" Helping him was probably dangerous. But it had just occurred to her that, if they went hir seperate ways in the morning, she'd be alone again. By herself she wasn't going to last much longer, but he obviously knew how to stay alive, or he'd be dead by now. Plus, taking down a School or two might be fun. Revenge was great.
Iridescently

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:25 am

*Time skip*

Eres stretched himself out on the floor, looking over at Ron. As far as he knew, she was still asleep. He looked outside, smiling faintly. The snow had stopped for the time being, he'd have to leave before it started back up. He wandered around the small cabin for a bit, finally making his way to the kitchen. Maybe there was some more stuff he could take. Any food he found - which was mostly just cans of fruit - he shoved into a back pack he'd found in a house he'd stayed in a while back. If anyone lived here, they'd find a nasty surprise whenever they came back - all of their edibles gone, blankets strewn across the floor, and the door kicked down.
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iridescently » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:25 am

Ron's eyes opened slowly and dim light penetrated the fuzzy dakness that had been covering them a few minutes before. She yawned and sat up, running her fingers through her hair to try and detangle it a bit. She had finally gotten a bit of sleep, and even if it was only an hour or two, she felt well rested-she didn't need much time to recharge before she was back to being full of energy.
After her hair was reasonably neat she stood, peering out the window. It was time to leave. She turned around to look at Eres. "Looks like the blizzard's cleared up,"
Iridescently

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:36 am

Eres hadn't noticed Ron awaken. "Yea, it has. I've packed the rest of the food in case we need it and can't get any another way.." He looked towards the door, not willing to admit he usually stole to get what he needed. What else was he to do? Of course, she'd probably had to do it as well. He pulled the pack on, pushed the door out of the way, and walked out into the powdery snow. It was freezing, and it'd be even colder in the air. He flung his wings out, stretching them and sighing in relief.
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iridescently » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:53 am

She nodded and followed him outside, zipping up her pale green jacket to help keep her somewhat warmer as the cold air surronded her. She watched him open his wings and a doubtful look crossed her face-she was still worried about being seen by other people, even in the reasonably remote location they were at, but she slowly opened hers anyways, deciding that he knew what he was doing. Walking all the way out of the mountains was a bad idea, anyways. She'd grow tired quickly on the steep terrain, while flying required hardly any effort at all. "So, where are we going?"
Iridescently

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:00 pm

Eres looked over his shoulder at her, shrugging. "Would it be cheesy to say wherever the wind takes us, cause I don't exactly know where we're headed." He smiled, launching himself into the air with a quick beat of his wings. He let out a sigh of relief. He loved it up here, where he felt most at home. He looked back down at Ron, waving her up.
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iridescently » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:25 pm

Rolling her eyes and sighing, she wached him take off, then, when he gestured for her to follow, she sprinted forward, trying her best not to trip on the thick blanket of snow, and, when she had gained enough speed, leapt upwards. Her wings worked quickly, pumping hard to gain altitude. She watched the land spread out below her as she flew in a few large circles to survey the landscape she had never seen from above before she made a sharp turn so she was flying next to Eres. "We should get up high so people can't see us from the ground."
Perhaps flying above the clouds, which were thick and low to the ground, would be better, even if it would be harder to tell where they were going.
Iridescently

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:18 pm

Eres nodded, following Ron above the clouds. He couldn't see anything below, which would make it hard to see, but once they got off the mountain, perhaps it'd be easier. For now, they needed to remain unseen and that was that, he guessed. Eres yelled back, "So, what do we do?"
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iridescently » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:30 am

Ron grinned. "I was about to ask you the same thing!" She thought for a minute. "I don't really know. Maybe we should find a town or something. We'd be able to get supplies there." She dropped a few feet, trying to see through the clouds, but they still blended together seamlessly, without a single gap in the solid white to see the landscape below through. "I don't think I'll be able to survive on that fruit." Ron wrinkled her nose, remembering the syrupy taste.
Iridescently

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:05 am

Eres nodded, trying to see through the clouds. "We might just have to fly for a bit then head down and walk. We just need to get out of the snow." Eres hovered for a moment, watching the clouds go by. Maybe they'd clear up themselves. He tilted his head, listening, but couldn't hear anything. For now, everything was clear. He also knew that they'd be better off working together, anyway. He looked off to the east. "I say we head east for now. Or maybe south. Maybe it'll get warmer."
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me