1x1 Kuroshitsuji/Sherlock RP with .Sherlock.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Kuroshitsuji/Sherlock RP with .Sherlock.

Postby a little guy » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:50 pm

Ciel nodded, and trotted down to the Z section, starting back down there. "Should get the job done quicker."

"You can say that again." Bard agreed, standing up. "Anyway, Finny, Isnt it time we started doing our jobs? Its nearing dinner, and Ciel should be back soon."

"How's the graveyard sound, I can arrange a free trip." She sneered back. Keep control of yourself, dont fly off the handle at him and get yourself punished! Raven mentally scolded herself.
a little guy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:05 am

Sherlock easily made his way through the files, occasionally dropping a file onto the floor from where he was perched on one of the unstable stepladders which was provided by the police for their filers. He got down when he had to and stretched out his arms, before stacking the current files a little tidier.

Finnian nodded."Yeah, I guess we should! But Sebastian might be trying to impress our guest, because he might be worried about Ciel's safety."He thought, tapping his chin as he practically skipped to the door and opened it.

Grell folded his arms."The Graveyard? I have no business to go about there, I only work with dying victims."He said simply and folded his arms.

-SH
ImageImage
socks ↦ they/she ↦ adult
ImageImage
art of my ocs by notgrs
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a little guy » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:10 am

"I'm pretty sure he can handle himself out there." Bard muttered, striding away to the kitchen.

"Well then, Why are you still here? I mean, where all the living, not going to die anytime soon people are." Raven hissed darkly, the air around here almost freezing as she struggled to contain her demon side.
a little guy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:24 am

Sherlock had examined all of the files, and had finally managed to select just the one. "This one. She's our culprit. We just need to catch her, we have her address and her previous addresses and places she has usually been caught breaking the law in."He told Ciel, adjusting his scarf.

Finnian nodded. He smiled as he marched on after Bard, not really thinking the Garden needed too much work today.

Grell rolled his eyes."Fine, I might as well go."He muttered to himself and then disappeared into thin air.

-SH
ImageImage
socks ↦ they/she ↦ adult
ImageImage
art of my ocs by notgrs
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a little guy » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:08 am

Ciel only nodded. "Its getting closer to tea, maybe we should head home? I'm sure the servants are worried by now." He said calmly.

"Finally, I can breathe again." Raven said aloud, only to have Pluto sort of laugh.
a little guy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:20 am

Sherlock nodded a bit."Yes...that seems like it would be a good idea. It's not wise to go chasing a criminal when it isn't a time you can see them. Although, admittedly it is more thrilling to do a night chase, and there's so few people around."He mused."However, as you don't seem too fond of it, I'll let it slide and go back."He nodded to confirm.

-SH
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a little guy » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:08 am

Ciel only nodded, and deciding he needed the fresh air, began the journey home.

(Timeskip?)
a little guy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:12 am

(Sure thing broham :3 btw, any news on convincing your mother? xD)

-SH
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a little guy » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:24 am

(No D: is Thursday definate though? If so, what time?)

Once safely inside the manor, Ciel left his coat, hat and gloves on the hangar, walking towards his study. He knew already, it would be a long night of thinking.

Raven had been helping Bard in the kitchen, clearing up his mess and even helping with the food. "F-finnian, do you think Ciel would be pleased with our attempt of food?" She whispered shyly, as always.
a little guy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:44 am

( Thursday is definite, about 11am? My dad's at work so when I tried to ask he made me choose a time xD If it's not okay, just tell me x3 )

Sherlock collected his violin case before he followed Ciel to his study. He got himself comfortable with the victim files and the culprit's files. "Alcoholic, arrested before for drink driving. Has got married seven times before."He mumbled to himself over and over."Last place seen, Speedy's."He repeated this sentence now to burn it into his brain. He shuddered with every repeat. That was the cafe right beside his apartment, and it made him even the tiniest bit nervous in the pit of his stomach.

Finny shrugged."He should be, I mean the guest might not be as pleased, but Ciel would appreciate our efforts I'm sure!"He beamed quite sweetly, patting Bard's back."We did better today, at least!"

-SH
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me