1x1 crazy1066 and ~Ahsoka Tano~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 crazy1066 and ~Ahsoka Tano~

Postby Heavenly.Howl » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:28 am

~~Ally~~

"Gardens?What do you mean? Oh are you going to try and meet them? to night?

>Austin<

Looks at them confused. "Well, Anyways. Do you know how we will meet them?

~~Ally~~

"No. But I really hope that you will meet them soon. Espesially Kyree. You have something "they" want. Do you already have one of the things on the list?" Looks at Kyree
Hey, I'm Heavenly.Howl ♥ (she/her)
I have been a member since 2012, i used to rp, but mostly i am here for trading and pets now :3
I have a lot of pets for trade, like my doubles, monthly doubles, and event doubles

here is the link for my trading forum to see what i am searching for at the moment!

credit
Heavenly.Howl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skull.Vincent » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:47 am

~♥Kyree♥~

I looked at Ally confused. "What do you mean I have something they want...?"I ask, suddenly getting a heavy feeling in the pit of the stomach. I widen my eyes, suddenly really worried, the adrenaline rush being an uncomfortable one. I look up for an answer.

♫Alex♫

I looked to Ally. "You mean we get our own Gaurdians?"I ask astonished. A rush of excitement ran into my fingertips down to my stomach and up to my heart, bursting like a beautiful firework. I'm wasn't sure why, but i felt very secure now.
Skull.Vincent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heavenly.Howl » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:53 am

~~Ally~~

"Ya.. One of the things on the list. 1- A feather of the masters falcon 2-Blood from a wolf 3-A devise that makes things nice 4-sugar and spice. do you have one of those things? Ans yes, We have our own Guardians *Stops. Sees her necklace.* It spells Happiness " A devise that makes things nice..Kyree. There are trying to get that a way from you so all 8 of us can't exsacpe! We have to hide that before night flls. they will probably come in here at night and go through your room. we need a really REALLY good hiding place..before they get it.
I have been a member since 2012, i used to rp, but mostly i am here for trading and pets now :3
I have a lot of pets for trade, like my doubles, monthly doubles, and event doubles

here is the link for my trading forum to see what i am searching for at the moment!

credit
Heavenly.Howl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skull.Vincent » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:09 am

~♥Kyree♥~

I look down and touch my ice-cold necklace, and look up to Ally. I scrunch my eyebrows and then my worried feeling is gone. I smile and I get out of bed. "We should go on a walk, maybe talk this stuff out." I look to the others for agreement.

♫Alex♫

I shrugged and smiled at Kyree. "Sure, why not?" I say, looking to Ally and Austin for their response.
Skull.Vincent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heavenly.Howl » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:25 am

~~Ally~~

"Umm are you sure? Does your wound still hurt? if not ya i am all in for it."

>Austin<

"Same here."

credit
Heavenly.Howl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skull.Vincent » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:28 am

~♥Kyree♥~

"I'll survive." I say smiling, and standing up, wincing a bit at the new pressure. I breathed big but slow breaths, and I was fine. I look to the others and walk out the door, waiting at the doorway for them.

♫Alex♫

I smile and get up also, going out the door and waiting for Ally and Austin.
Skull.Vincent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heavenly.Howl » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:49 am

Ally follows them. Austin is still siting on the bed. He know relises that he likes Kyree. She is nice,Funny,Adorkable, and so much more.. He gets up and follows them to he front door he touches the handle and feels negative energy. He pushes the door and it does't budge.

>Austin<

"Kyree.. I don't think that they will let you leave this place.. with that necklace.."

credit
Heavenly.Howl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skull.Vincent » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:13 am

~♥Kyree♥~

I smile up to Austin. "Watch this."I say, grabbing the main part of the necklace and simply touching the handle, then I grab the handle and open the door and walk out. "I didn't even know I could do that! I just... Kinda had an erge to do it!" I say smiling. "It's probably my Gaurdian." I say smiling, and then a warm feeling welled up inside me.

♫Alex♫

I smile and nod approvingly. I walk to the doorway and I walk out the door, almost cautiously. I look to the others. "Well? Aren't you coming?" I say, smiling at Ally.
Skull.Vincent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heavenly.Howl » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:16 am

~Ally~

"Yup."
*smiles at him back * *then starts to blush* *looks a way* *walks out the door*

>Austin<

"Hm..I want to meet my guardian.."
*walks out*

credit
Heavenly.Howl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me