☣Ɯ α я☣ {1x1 with Alpha*}

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ☣Ɯ α я☣ {1x1 with Alpha*}

Postby koi97 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:19 pm

Pantera
Pantera gasps as they head up into the air. He watches his jaguars dart and hid. He coughs weakly. "Fine," Is all he manages to wheeze out.

Toshiro
He watches Ammonia disappear over the gate. he scowls and quickly follows. He sniffs, his senses enhanced thanks to him being a shifter.

Bailey
She shifts the unknown creature as she stumbles into her house, just as more lightning cracks through the air and thunder rumbles deeply. She sets him down by her fire and gasps for breath. He is not light! She Shifts, removing his shirt and cloak to see if there is any damage.
ImageImage
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
sorry if I don't seem the
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Tumblr;; the-97th-koi-fish
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:20 pm

Silas slips to the ground, on a rug that shields them from the earthen ground. The creature whimpers but nothing is understandable words-wise other than, "Horse.."

"Morath!" is yowled as she dissapears into the tree-line as quick as a snake, Ammonia feels someone, like her, is following her. For now she doesn't care. She could kill them later. All that matters is getting to the Angel in time - she can smell his blood......

"Good.. but uhh we're.. we're lost.."The Angel manages to find a cave and almost get to its' level before he crashes to the earth with the other on his chest, wrapped securly in wings and arms. A gasp as he moves the other off his heaving chest, to the right side and sits up with a whimper; tears leaking down his cheeks as the storm hits their abode with a crash and lots of thunder. Morag sets to work trying to pluck the arrows from his shoulder, back and left wing - unfortunately he cannot reach. "Hope you arn't hurt..." is said through clenched teeth.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:59 pm

Pantera
Pantera rolls over onto his other side, then onto his stomach. He climbs to his feet and peels off the silver colored armor. "I am fine," He rasps out. He helps Morag sit up. He pulls the arrow out and winces. He presses his hands to the wound to stop them from bleed.

Toshiro
The dragon shifter quickly climbed into a tree and jumped. At the height of his jump, he shifted. He flapped his wings once, gain some air. He smelt blood and circled once before following the scent slowly. His massive form almost hidden in the darkness of the storm. Lightning being the only way to see his form.

Bailey
The fairy shushed him. "Its okay. The horse is fine," She cooed, trying to help the burns he got from the lightning. This is the worst storm she has seen so far!
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:54 am

Morag presses his hands against his stomach and chest and with a look of concentration silvery light flashes out like a strange mist which encircles him. "I'm... glad." is the too-soft answer as he works on himself.

Ammonia is climbing the slippery rocks and slides back down often. "Why?" but of course, angelic wards from angelic blood...

Silas grimaces and makes himself relax. "Good..I need my horse.." is his responce under his breath.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:29 pm

Pantera
The elf gives a worried look before pulling away. A shadow falls across the mouth. A massive shape looming, before it shrinks down. Another elf stands, horns curling forward. "Oh my....what do we have here?" He ufters, voice raspy and low. Pantera grabs his sword, pointing it towards the horned elf.

Toshiro
The shifter stands in the mouth of the cave. An elven knight pointing a sword at him. Toshiro looks to the creature the elf is protecting. He cocks his head to the side.

Bailey
"Your horse fled. Calm down sir, you are safe," she says, keeping him from getting uo so he doesn't hurt himself.
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:42 am

Morag

The Angel looks up with pure agony and exaustion in his eyes and on his face as the light flickers and goes out - he cannot sustain it. "Please..don't.." is uttered in that musical, soft gravel-chocolate tone of his, then,that blue gaze is full of sadness and worry before he slumps to the ground, unconcious and not at all completely healed.

Ammonia

Am makes it halfway to the cave by shear will-power when the dragon-shifter Toshiro lands. Is it too late? She can smell the heavy scent of blood and almost the beginnings of confrontation.. No.. Please no. Is silently begged as she drags herself up some more rocks.

Silas

The unknown creature wants to resist but finds himself remaining still. "Yes." is softly agreed to her words.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:05 am

Toshiro
"I will not hurt you," he murmurs, ducking his head in a tiny bow before slowly moving forward. The elf holds his ground, sword never moving or shaking. Toshiro is impressed. Many would be frightened with shock.

Pantera
He holds his ground, watching the shifter. He freezes about a food away from the tip of his sword. Pantera snarls. He needs to be careful since he isn't wearing any armor. The shifter cocks his head to the side, golden-red eyes looking between him and the sword. Pantera barely shifts, raising his head and studying the smaller boy. "Why are you here?" Pantera asks after five minutes of tense silence. "A comrade of mine was running here...because of him," the shifter murmurs, pointing to Morag. Pantera still doesn't move save for the rise and fall of his chest. "She will be here soon," he adds. Pantera curses, he can't fight of two of these guys!

Bailey
The fairy sighs in relief when he relaxes again. "Now, please stay still, you got burned really badly," she murmurs.
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:21 am

Ammonia

The girl had shed her armor and her cloak is in her jaws. "Morath," she pants, hauling herself onto the ledge and into the cave. "Morath what happened? I.. I dont know how to fix an Angel.. you always did it." The knight, for once looks like herself -feminine - ignoring the other two she scoots past them, tugging on her cloak. "You did, please wake up." pale hands, speckled in mud hover in indesicion over the still bloody wounds.

Morag

A whimper is torn from his lips as an arrow is pulled from his shoulder by the girl he'd once saved and he moves a fraction (but not much) away. "Don't." is croaked out sleepilly.

Silas

A fraction of a nod, "I wont.. move." is whispered. "Who..are you??" because right now all he can smell is char and herbs, mud, rain, and pain. He hasn't a clue.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:38 am

Pantera
The elf moves, watching the girl. In fluid motions, he heads over to his friend and kneels down. He grabs the cloak and starts to shred it. He can hear the shifter move closer. He glares at the blonde over his shoulder. The assassin holds his hands up. "I am only here because of her," he murmurs, pointing to the girl. Pantera huffs and starts wrapping the wounds. "Its okay Morag...your gonna be alright," The elf whispered, mostly to himself. Morag has to be okay!

Bailey
"Bailey," she replies as she gathers herbs and other supplies up to make a tea to help ease his pain.
ImageImage

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:57 am

Ammonia

The girl swallows, would Toshiro tell the king that she was a girl? It was.. forbidden.. Am shakes her head free of the worries and contemplates - she had never seen him eat. What did Angels' eat? "I dont know." is answered to herself under her breath.

Silas

He nods to himself, "I know a Bailey.. she is a...a fairy.. so full of anger.. suppose that is how she has learned.. to.. to survive.." is told to her beside the fire. What would happen now? What would he owe her? This.. Bailey..

~~

Morag

It is a while later when the Angel opens strange blue eyes on the ceiling - covered in psuto bandages he forces himself to sit up with a wince and yawn. "Pan..Pantero?" is asked as he folds his good wing in the darkness, silver patterns flooding his borrowed skin.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me