Rivals.. (1x1 with Nyu<3) *A 1D Roleplay*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

What should we do with Amber?

Cast her away! She doesn't deserve playin with Liam's heart!
No votes
Let her do her thing, she'll snap outta it!
No votes
Make her go through a long... boring... talk.. to get it through to her
No votes
Leave her at the house when they go to the fair
50%
I don't care, One direction deserves a pain like her
No votes
... narwhals are awesome 8D
50%

Total votes : 4

Re: Rivals.. (1x1 with Nyu<3) *A 1D Roleplay*

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:16 am

Emma *shook her head looking to the ground* "I guess not" *She said still looking down into the water.*

Niall "I'm Niall" *he said smiling. He sat down next to her * "are you okay?" *he asked looking at the sky then to Kiandra *

Louis *smiled* "Nice to meet you" *he said. He had to admit she was really pretty.*

Mara *was swimming back to shore. She wanted to take a quick break from swimming. Once she got to shore she walked over to where her towel was she sat down and started playing in the sand like a child(XD)*
LITERALLY I QUIT LIKE 4 YEARS AGO
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:26 am

Harry

He smiled. "You will meet them soon enough. I would introduce you, but they seem to be all over the place..," he laughed

Zayn

he looked up from his magazine to see a girl playing in the sand. He stood up and walked over to her, then sat down. "Hi.. Im Zayn.." he said as she started building his own sand castle.

Kiandra

She held her hand up to her fore head.m "Yea.. guess I wasn't so used to not eating for that long.." she laughed at herself then stood up. "Do you know where we can get something to eat?" she laughed again.

Miya

"Nice to meet you too..." she smiled, then looked down at her feet in the water.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:41 am

Mara *looked up and to Zayn she smiled* "Hi I'm Mara" *she said smiling as she played in the sand. She looked back at the sand castle adding some more sand to it then back up at Zayn.*

Emma *giggled* "yeah" * she smiled at him as they swam. She looked up at the clear blue sky then back to Harry her light blue eyes sparkling.*

Niall "yeah" *he said standing up.* "we should have some snacks in the kitchen! Lets go get some snacks"*he said with a smile. He started to walk back to the house*

Louis *smiled* "How do you like the place so far?" *He asked looking from the sky to Miya *
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:48 am

Zayn

"Nice to meet cha.." she smiled and he topped off his dome. "Oh god a tordadoooo" he screamed in a high pitched girly voice, then started destroying his building while making "whoooosshhh" noises.

Harry

"Soo.. how do you like it here so far?Its a weird question.. I know.. you guys have only been here.." he looked at his wrist, where there was no watch "About an hour or so..." he laughed

Kiandra

"Snacks ! Yay! She laughed and ran after Niall and into the kitchen. "Do you eat a lot?" she questioned him. It was a weird question, but she just wanted to know.

Miya

She smiled. "Its amazing! I wasn't expecting it to be like this at all!" she confesses. "Do you like it here?" she asked.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:05 am

Mara *giggled before saying* "oh no! it's getting my castle" *she said laughing as she knocked over here's. She smiled looking at Zayn*

Emma *Smiled* "it's amazing" *She said with a laugh* "I just love it here" she said as she glanced back at the house then back to Harry.*

Louis "Yeah" *he said with a smile* "it's great here"

Niall *shrugged * " a bit I guess" *he said with a laugh. Once they were in the kitchen he asked* "so what do you want to eat'" *He asked her with a kind smile.*

Liam *was swimming *
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:27 am

Zayn

He laughed "Nuuu.. the country was destroyed..." he laid down on his back and stared at the clouds. "That cloud looks like a horse.." he laughed

Harry

"Yea.." he laughed. "Want to go in the pool? Its heated, and honestly much more comfortable than this.." he suggested.

Amber

She swam around, and ended up walking back onto shore, and sitting in the hot tub. Her muscles were sore from swimming, and she just wanted to relax. She leaned her head back and let the jets do their magic.

Kiandra

"Umm.. anything really.." she said. "I just want something small, so I can go upstairs and relax.." she confessed. She just wanted to play her guitar. Its all she ever does with her free time, its pathetic.

Miya

She looked at all the people leave the ocean. She laid on her back. "It looks we got the ocean all to ourselves.." she laughed.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:46 am

LOuis *laughed* "your right" *he said with a smile on his face as he looked around. Then back to Miya*

Mara *giggled. She looked up at the sky* "yeah your right" *she said with a smile before looking over at him. He seemed nice and he was kinda cute.*

Liam *sat on the beach relaxing *

Niall "hmm i think we might have some chips. What kind do you like i can check if we have it" *He said looking to her he smiled.*

Emma *smiled slightly* "sure that sound fun" *She said heading to shore.*
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:03 am

Zayn

"And that one looks like a heart" he laughed. "Whats your favorite color?" he asked as he looked over at her.

Harry

Once on shore he dove into the crystal blue water. It was defiantly better than the salty water. He sat on one of the stairs. "Much... better.." he laughed.

Kiandra

"Chips are good.." she laughed. "BBQ all the way!" she smiled and grabbed a coke from the fridge. "Want a coke? Or are you a pepsi fan.." she questioned him.

Miya

"Louis.. how old are you?" she asked. He seemed in his teens, but she could have been wrong.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:21 am

Mara *She giggled as she looked up at the cloud* "Yeah your right" *She said. She looked to him then responded to his question.* "hmmm light green" *she said with a big smile. For some reason she just loved the color light green she has never really known why*

Louis "I'm 21" *he said with a smile* "though i wish I still was a teen" *he said with a laugh.* "How old are you?" *He asked her with a smile. She was really pretty he thought in his head but knew he shouldn't be thinking this since they were supposed to be rivals*

Emma*Jumped into the pool. She felt more relaxed now that she had talked to harry a bit more. She floated on her back as she said* "Yeah your right."*she laughed as she looked at the sky.* "So what do you wanna talk about " *She asked with a smile.*

Niall *looked from some bbq chips he finally found them * "Found some" *he said turning around* "pepsi fan" He said with a laugh. He smiled as he shut the cabinit door holding the bag chips with one hand. He handed her the bag of chips and grabbed a Pepsi from the fridge*

Liam *walked over to the hot tub and got in. He looked over at Amber he smiled and waved* "Hi I'm Liam" *he said relaxing.*
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:34 am

Zayn

"That's a good color.." he sighed and looked over at her. He ran a hand through his hair and then looked back up at the sky. "Favorite food?" he asked

Harry

"Umm.." lets talk about...hmm.. would you rather... be able to fly or be able to turn invisible?" he chuckled

Amber

'Mmm.." she said then looked up at a boy. "Hi.. Amber.." she smiled, then leaned her head back.

Kiandra

She finished her chips in record time. "Do you play any instruments?" she asked curiously, as she took a sip of her coke.

Miya

Miya looked down. He was 21? "Im 18.. turning 19 on the 23 of December.." she laughed.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me