One-On-One with Trueheartedrusher<3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: One-On-One with Trueheartedrusher<3

Postby ElevatingHearts » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:29 am

Madison~

I hid my face deeper into his neck, hugging him gently. I wanted to say I'm sorry, but I'm sure that relates to talking about it.

Sierra~

I nuzzled my face into his neck and said, "I'm still pissed at you for doing so, though."

Logan~

I grinned at her giggle and signed to her Love that giggle!

Carlos~

I smiled and walked in, closing the door behind me.

Click either picture to check out the Pokemon Fan Fiction I am writing! The account is just starting up so I would love any support you can give!(: "Only You" involves a romance and "Snagged" is just simply an adventure to get a Pokemon back.

Chapter 1 to Only You was published on 10/29/14 which is my Latest update on it.

My Latest Update for "Snagged" was the prologue, which was posted on 10/25/14.

Again, just click either cover picture to read the book! Any votes or comments would be greatly appreciated!(:
ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaeris » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:33 am

||g2g||
Kendall~
I placed my hand on her back and sigh, just a bit deeper then I usually do.

James~
"I understand that you are, and I'm still extremely sorry for what I did." I said softly.

Luna~
I rolled my eyes and signed just cause of you! I want to hear my giggle.

Rosella~
I didn't know Carlos was in, I just kept dancing around, singing the song.
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:37 am

((kk))

Madison~

I moved closer to his side, accidentally saying out loud, "I'm really sorry.."

Sierra~

I hugged him slightly tighter. "But why did you do it?" I asked him as I lifted up my head and looked at him.

Logan~

I kissed her cheek and signed I'm sure you do.

Carlos~

I leaned to the door, listening to her singing

Click either picture to check out the Pokemon Fan Fiction I am writing! The account is just starting up so I would love any support you can give!(: "Only You" involves a romance and "Snagged" is just simply an adventure to get a Pokemon back.

Chapter 1 to Only You was published on 10/29/14 which is my Latest update on it.

Again, just click either cover picture to read the book! Any votes or comments would be greatly appreciated!(:
ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaeris » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:43 pm

Kendall~
I repeated, just a bit louder "stop talking about it!"

James~
"I never meant for it to happen, it was an accident. I love you way to much to even get the thought!" and I'm telling the truth. I love her extremely, and I'm literally soon going to cry, for her.

Luna~
I smiled widely and kissed him, hugging around his neck.

Rosella~
I turned around with a huge, grin, seeing Carlos. I just said out loud happily "Carlitos!"
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:47 pm

Madison~

I looked up at him, mainly just remembering back onto the yelling a couple months ago. And so, I sighed and got up from the couch and walked into our room.

Sierra~

"Promise?" I asked him softly, wanting to believe him. But, I didn't want to believe him and then regret it seconds later.

Logan~

I kissed her back, as usual.

Carlos~

I looked at her and smiled. "I'm here!" I said with a wide smile.

ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaeris » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:55 pm

Kendall~
I watched her as she did. Eyup, I'm still pissed, and her talking about it makes it harder to forget and forgive. She wants me to forgive her, and I e kept telling her to stop talking about it, but I just wonder. Why him?

James~
I hugged her tightly and whispered to her "I'll do anything for you." then, actually… Felt a tear roll down my cheek.

Luna~
I hugged tightly around his neck as he did.

Rosella~
I grinned and walked up to him, hugging him tightly.
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:00 pm

**Madison**

I laid down on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. I wouldn't talk about it so much, if I just knew exactly how much trust and such I had back from him. Not to mention, I hate myself for doing as we did!

**Sierra**

I put my hand on his cheek and gently wiped his tear away before kissing him, hoping he would get that he was forgiven since he had the tear.

Logan~

I hugged loosely around her waist as she did.

Carlos~

I smiled, hugging her back.

ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaeris » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:08 pm

Kendall~
I crossed my arms loolesly and sigh. Knight, the soon fully grown cocker spaniel, jumped up on the couch and laid nexto me. I patted her and sigh again.

James~
I smiled softly as she did, and it faded out as I kissed her back.

Luna~
I giggled slightly under as he did. Giggle, giggle, why does he think it's lovely? I wanna know!

Rosella~
I pulled back and said "join our singing!" then sang joker face. A batman parody of poker face.
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:13 pm

**Madison**

I sighed and took up my hand, spinning the ring around my finger. Some time this season the engagment would be turned into something bigger...okay, that makes me nervous. However, that's not the problem right now. The problem is that I'm really having a hard time talking to my Fiancé!

**Sierra**

I pulled back, keeping my nose to his. "Get why I did that?" I asked softly.

**Logan**

I grinned lightly as she giggled. I love it! It's a bit of a shame how she can't hear that wonderful sound.

**Carlos**

"I don't fully know it," I said with a small shrug and a joking frown.

ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaeris » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:19 pm

Kendall~
I took of the ring and held it up infront of my face, wondering if she saw what I've gotten written inside if hers. •|Kendall and Madison, forever and ever|•

James~
I looked at her and said "not completely.

Luna~
I pulled back and laid my cheek on his shoulder, grabbing his hand.

Rosella~
I rolled my eyes and said "sing with me!" then sang it myself "Can't read my Joker face!
No one messes with Mr. J!"
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me