CaC - Roleplay thread - Calling all cats,Calling all clans -

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: CaC - Roleplay thread - Calling all cats,Calling all cla

Postby xi'rika » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:15 am

Ridgeclan

Echostar | Leader | 38 Moons | Molly | Black shorthair with white tail-tip | Tagged: open

Echostar stopped at the top at the hill leading down into to valley. Many cats were scattered far and wide. This was her third gathering and she wanted to make the best of it. Maybe even obtain a few allies. The black molly flicked her tail, signaling her clan behind her it was time they make their selves known. At once they flowed down the hill as one and into the cats gathered below.

Amberblaze | Deputy | 28 Moons | Molly | Somali | Relationships open | Tagged: Open

X

Sandripple | Medicine cat | 29 moons | Tom | Tan shorthair spotted tabby | Tagged: Open

X

Snowdrift | Warrior | 346moons | Molly | White American Curl | Relationships open | Tagged: Open

X

Just PM me if you want to see any other cats here
xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stranger danger » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:44 am

honestclan - attending ; leopardrunner, rockypaw, honeywhisker, greypaw and charcoalpelt

lєσpαrdrunnєr - deputy - tom - 49 moons
      open

rσckчpαw - trainee - she-cat - 7 moons
      open

hσnєчwhíѕkєr - combatant - she-cat - 30 moons
      open

grєчpαw - trainee - tom - 7 moons - onya, open
      greypaw, startled by the approach, jumps back, but loosens when he realises the other cat means no harm. "i don't think so,
      he says, puffing out his chest and smiling. for being fresh out of the nursery, he was very cocky. "all trainees in my clan begin training at six moons - i'm seven moons." off in the distance, his father's eyes narrow, wary of the stranger and their intentions. he looks away though, trying not to draw too much attention. "i'm greypaw, honestclan trainee. who are you?" he asks, curious.

chαrcσαlpєlt - combatant - tom - 39 moons
      open

stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ∞ ━ the gathering )

Postby clarke, » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:58 am

( trikruclan )
        ( attending: wanheda, fotam, onya. )
        ( 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 ) wanheda, 36m, ♀
        wanheda observed him warily, before reclining back on her haunches and drawing her mitt to her mouth and grooming it. "as i believe, in your clans your ancestors do not fate becoming a deputy. perhaps the wrong decision could be made by your leader?" she suggested, her tail tip twitching. her eyes flickered to rowanpelt's softer, gentler gaze than her own, icy glare penetrating his skin. she could tell he was unsure of himself; as if he had a secret to hide. she swiftly changed the subject. she didn't want to be his friend, but her clan was too small to start a war at this time, over something so simple as someone's self conscious beliefs about themselves as a leader. "my ancestors choose our next commander, and onya is a natblida. if no other nightbloods show up to challenge her for the right to become commander, she will ascend the throne. that is why she is my second, because i train her until she is better than even me."

( 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 ) onya, 15m, ♀
        "we're called seconds in my clan. only i'm different, because i'm a nightblood. you have to be eight moons before you can begin training in my clan, and i'm fifteen moons. i am learning to become a commander after wanheda, our leader." onya replied, her eyes blinking at the grey cat at her paws. "i'm onya of trikruclan."

( 𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫 ) fotam, 29m, ♂
        text here.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~GECKO~* » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:53 pm

oakclan

{Attending: Creampaw; Stormpaw; Oakstar; Stormclaw; Flameleaf; Clawflight}
{tags; open}
Oakstar went to the gathering, deciding she should try to get more allies and the such.
“Anyone want to ally?” Oakstar asked.
Deep down inside, her biggest quest was to find Creampaw.
Last edited by *~GECKO~* on Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stranger danger » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:08 pm

honestclan - attending ; leopardrunner, rockypaw, honeywhisker, greypaw and charcoalpelt

open

open

open

his eyes sparkle, obviously dazzled, he takes a step forwards. "seriously? so you're like what, next in command?" asks the small grey tom, smiling bright. "for our clan it's really a gamble - whoever leopardrunner picks after craggstar dies is who'll be next in line." he adds, shuffling his paws a bit. "it'd be so cool - are you really close to your leader? craggstar's been kinda...reclusive lately."

chαrcσαlpєlt - combatant - tom - 39 moons
      open

stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:21 pm

( trikruclan )
        wanheda observed him warily, before reclining back on her haunches and drawing her paw to her mouth and grooming it. "as i believe, in your clans your ancestors do not fate becoming a deputy. perhaps the wrong decision could be made by your leader?" she suggested, her tail tip twitching. her eyes flickered to rowanpelt's softer, gentler gaze than her own, icy glare penetrating his skin. she could tell he was unsure of himself; as if he had a secret to hide. she swiftly changed the subject. she didn't want to be his friend, but her clan was too small to start a war at this time, over something so simple as someone's self conscious beliefs about themselves as a leader. "my ancestors choose our next commander, and onya is a natblida. if no other nightbloods show up to challenge her for the right to become commander, she will ascend the throne. that is why she is my second, because i train her until she is better than even me."

"i'm second in line unless another nightblood is found. there would be a conclave between all the discovered nightbloods and we have to fight to the death until only one remains." onya said, purring, her chest puffed out in pride. "i can't wait for my conclave. but for right now, i'm closer to being the commander than anyone. so yeah, as wanheda's second, i'm pretty close to her." the seal point looked curiously at greypaw, her ears perked in curiosity. "what's wrong with your leader?" wanheda would be proud of me, i'm getting information about a rival clan!

fotam glanced at a molly with a mutation; her ears were curled. fotam sniffed in disgust, but figured it might be easy to get her to expose her clan's weaknesses: she did look kind of... gentle. he approached with his feathery banner over his head and striking emerald gaze as soft as he could make them. "hello. i'm fotam of trikruclan."
        (tagged: snowdrift of ridgeclan)
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xi'rika » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:07 pm

Ridgeclan

Echostar | Leader | 38 Moons | Molly | Black shorthair with white tail-tip | Tagged: open

Echostar stopped at the top at the hill leading down into to valley. Many cats were scattered far and wide. This was her third gathering and she wanted to make the best of it. Maybe even obtain a few allies. The black molly flicked her tail, signaling her clan behind her it was time they make their selves known. At once they flowed down the hill as one and into the cats gathered below.

Amberblaze | Deputy | 28 Moons | Molly | Somali | Relationships open | Tagged: Open

X

Sandripple | Medicine cat | 29 moons | Tom | Tan shorthair spotted tabby | Tagged: Open

X

Snowdrift | Warrior | 36 moons | Molly | White American Curl | Relationships open | Tagged: Fotam of Trikruclan

Snowdrift startled as a soft purr sounded from behind her. She whipped around to glare at the eye-catching tabby sitting directly behind her, smirking of all things. "And just what are you doing right there? I'm trying to listen, which I doubt you even know how to do," She declared with a glower at Fotam, as he pronounced himself as. "I bet those lobes are so full of fluff you don't hear a word I'm saying."

Honeybriar | Warrior | 20 moons | Molly | Tan Shorthair spotted tabby with striking Amber eyes | Relationships open | Tagged: open

x

Just PM me if you want to see any other cats here
xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stranger danger » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:34 pm

open

open

open

the tom is about to open his mouth when his feels a burning gaze on him. his father is off in the shadows somewhere, a frown evident on his face. quickly shutting up, the trainee says, "oh shoot, i totally don't know. you'd have to ask leopardrunner." he says quickly, and feels his father's amber gaze turn away. "so, how far along are you in training?" he quickly asks, a rather convincing smile on his face.

chαrcσαlpєlt - combatant - tom - 39 moons - onya, greypaw, open
      open

stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:37 am

( trikruclan )
        wanheda observed him warily, before reclining back on her haunches and drawing her paw to her mouth and grooming it. "as i believe, in your clans your ancestors do not fate becoming a deputy. perhaps the wrong decision could be made by your leader?" she suggested, her tail tip twitching. her eyes flickered to rowanpelt's softer, gentler gaze than her own, icy glare penetrating his skin. she could tell he was unsure of himself; as if he had a secret to hide. she swiftly changed the subject. she didn't want to be his friend, but her clan was too small to start a war at this time, over something so simple as someone's self conscious beliefs about themselves as a leader. "my ancestors choose our next commander, and onya is a natblida. if no other nightbloods show up to challenge her for the right to become commander, she will ascend the throne. that is why she is my second, because i train her until she is better than even me."

onya turned her head around, catching a pair of gleaming eyes peaking from behind bushes. "whose that? your protector?" she inquired, waving her tail at the cat hidden by the shadows. when she glanced back at greypaw, he seemed distracted. "i just joined the clan a while ago, but i'm a better fighter than gonplei. he's muscular and strong, but i'm quick and i'm smarter." she paused, before asking, "so why is your name greypaw? that's... strange."

fotam eyes narrowed and muscled locked in place. "perhaps you missed the part where this was a truce," he said, using his height to advantage and glancing down at her. "unlike you, i'm bound by a different code. i don't care what these leaders have to say about clans that are too weak, too fragile, too... small to be a threat. but i'm not surprised you care; you seem exactly the type of cat to indulge in things that are of more annoyance than actual importance." he stared at her steadily. "should i dumb that down for you, or do you understand?"
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stranger danger » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:36 am

open

open

open

"yeah, that's uh, my father," he says, puffing out his chest, proud of how alike they look. "my littermate, rockypaw, is around here somewhere too." he cocks his head to the side at onya's question, confused. "why are you only called onya?" he jokes a little, but says, "i guess it depends on the clan. greypaw is significant of my rank. once i become a warrior," he says, once again puffing out his chest. "i'll get my name. like my dad, charcoalpelt, or my mama, flowerskip!" he says, excitedly.

chαrcσαlpєlt - combatant - tom - 39 moons - onya, greypaw, open
      open

stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me