1x1 Kuroshitsuji/Sherlock RP with .Sherlock.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Kuroshitsuji/Sherlock RP with .Sherlock.

Postby a little guy » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:50 am

Ciel did nothing but to sit back and observe, folding his arms across his chest as he done so. He could feel something inside that would probably mean that this would all be over soon.

Bard shrugged. "I know that, But he hasn't. He's probably gone to the gardens." He replied gruffly, looking at everywhere but Mey-Rin.
a little guy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:33 am

Sherlock drummed his fingers against the table and rose to his feet as the woman did. She saw him and made a dash for the door, yet she found it blocked by the detective. Sherlock smirked, casually texting scotland yard. 'Caught the suspect, sandwich bar, baker street -SH' Then, he texted John the same thing, whilst the woman bustled around, but found every exit blocked by members of the public who had decided to help.

Mey-rin puffed out her cheeks a little and turned on her heel before stalking out."I imagine he will turn up soon~"

Finnian slowly peered out of the cupboard, teary-eyed from holding a sneeze. He clung to Bard's leg, trembling slightly.

-SH
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a little guy » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:17 am

Ciels face remained stoic, as he still remained in his seat.

Bard nearly laughed, before whispering. "Y'all OK?" He asked.
a little guy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:57 pm

Sherlock smirked,stepping aside for a second as Lestrade barged through the door, policemen circling the woman as Lestrade arrested her on the spot. He thanked Sherlock before leading her away to the police cars.

Finnian looked up and whimpered, his eyes watering more as he slowly peeled himself away from Bard's leg and clung to his waist instead, hiding his face. "No..."he whined.

-SH

Last bumped by yttd on Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:57 pm.
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me