CaC - Roleplay thread - Calling all cats,Calling all clans -

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: CaC - Roleplay thread - Calling all cats,Calling all cla

Postby 22tabby » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:15 pm

VixenClan

RowanStar - Tom - 40 moons - leader - open
XXX

MudWhisker - Tom - 29 moons - Medicine Cat - open
XXX

RainPaw - Molly - 11 moons - Med Cat Apprentice - open to forbidden relationships - open
XXX

AshCloud - Molly - 38 moons - warrior - open to relationships - open
XXX

GustClaw - Molly - 28 moons - warrior - open to relationships - open
XXX

TheushPaw - Tom - 17 moons - apprentice - open to relationships - open
XXX
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
being a sheep leads to boredom, being a wolf leads to loneliness. one must choose their fate carefully.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

"what i do is temporary, but what i leave behind is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stranger danger » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:32 pm

honestclan ( attending ; craggstar, twigpelt, leopardrunner, briarhop )
    ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

( craggstar ; 35 moons ; tomcat ; nine lives )
    silently, warily, craggstar slips into the clearing, watching as other, larger clans milled about.
    "i don't like the idea of us being so...small," he whispers to his deputy,
    who chuckles softly in response. "we'll do fine - besides, we cannot be the only
    new clan,"
    he states, running his tail reassuringly over his leader's shoulder. relaxing, craggstar
    nods before briarhop drags leopardrunner off in another direction. now by himself, craggstar finds himself
    a comfortable place to sit, watching with slitted eyes.

( leopardrunner ; 46 moons ; tomcat )
    open

( twigpelt ; 50 moons ; tomcat )
    open

( briarhop ; 21 moons ; she-cat )
    open
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:36 pm

D R I Z Z L E

[ frecklestar, 40m, ♀ ]
frecklestar smiled at pigeonnose across the clearing, her eyes full of love for the tom. she approached him and ran her muzzle across his jaw, breathing in his scent deeply. "how are our babies? splitear has her mercenary name now. do haypaw, hazelpaw, and juniperpaw?"

{tagged: pigeonnose}

[ effy, 21m, ♀ ]
effy, casting a rebuking glance at freddie, padded up to the first handsome tom she laid her eyes on. "hello there, i've not seen you around before. are you new?"

{tagged: leopardrunner }

[ freddie, 25m, ♂ ]

[ teresa, 29m, ♀ ]

[ thomas, 33m, ♂ ]

[ hemlockbud, 20m, ♀ ]
a smooth purr rolled out of hemlockbud as she approached a handsome tom. he looked like he held authority, though was still somewhat unsure of himself, so she assumed he was deputy. she had to aim high, right? she smirked at him and waggled her hips teasingly. she batted her eyelashes and brushed her tail over his jaw gently. "hello."

{tagged: hemlockheart}

[ dragon, 36m, ♂ ]

[ rowanstrike, 48m, ♂ ]
"hey withered." rowan greeted the pretty molly, smiling at her gently. "i've missed you." he admitted, settling close to her, but not too close. he didn't want to make her uncomfortable, especially with her mate looking on. however, he seemed distracted by the flirting hemlockbud, and he smirked at the convenience.

{tagged: witheredstalk}

[ aquilegia {quil}, 26m, ♀ ]

[ magnoliarose, 48m, ♀ ]

C L A N
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfypoof » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:34 pm

Acornclan

Attending a gathering for the first time ahaha. Anyway, my cats wouldn't mind some friends ;w;

Birdstar, leader, 37 moons, she-cat, tagged: leaders, open
"Well this looks like the place," Birdstar announced to her clan. She turned to face them. "Don't be afraid. Put yourselves out there and introduce yourself to everybody. Just don't start any fights!" Deep down, she was really the one afraid but she watched her clanmates disappear into the crowd without her. Then she slowly made her way to where she guessed the leaders were. Then she sat and shyly looked on.

Bramblestep, deputy, 37 moons, tom, tagged: open

Rabbitnose, medicine cat, 39 moons, she-cat, tagged: open

Cinderflight, warrior, 19 moons, she-cat, tagged: Dragon
Cinderflight looked over the crowd, eyeing at all the cats. She was looking for someone to talk to. When she spotted some poor cat who would talk to her whether they would like to or not, she approached them. "Hi there! I'm Cinderflight!" she squeaked in a greeting. "How are you? Oh, and where are you from?"

Whitecoal, warrior, 57 moons, tom, tagged: Gustclaw
Whitecoal approached a she-cat in front of him with hopes of having a friendly conversation. "Hello, I'm Whitecoal," he mewed. "Fancy a chat?"

Cloverstep, warrior, 29 moons, tom, tagged: open

Blossompaw, apprentice, 11 moons, she-cat, tagged: open

Dustpaw, apprentice, 11 moons, tom, tagged: open
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xi'rika » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:58 pm

RidgeclanImage

Echostar | Leader | 36 Moons | Molly | Black shorthair with white tail-tip |
Tagged: Raggedstar of Echoclan

Echostar breathed deeply, inhaling the sharp night air. Last gathering she had gained no knowledge of how these things worked, this time she hoped she would be able to talk to a leader like her self. Spotting a ginger and white tom that looked to be in charge of something she started making her way over.

Amberblaze | Deputy | 26 Moons | Molly | Somali | Relationships open | Tagged: Open

X

Sandripple | Medicine cat | 27 moons | Tom | Tan shorthair spotted tabby |
Tagged: Open

X

Frostedsky | Warrior | 32 Moons | Tom | Long-haired lynxpoint curl | Relationships open | Tagged: open

X

Birchnose | Warrior | 55 Moons | Tom | White Long-hair with spots of golden tabby | Relationships open | Tagged: Open

X

Snowdrift | Warrior | 34 moons | Molly | White American Curl | Relationships open | Tagged: Open

X

Ryestone | Warrior | 28 Moons | Tom | Long-haired Ragdoll |
Relationships open | Tagged: Open

X

Lynxpaw | Apprentice | 12 Moons | Tom | Highlander Cat (Polydactyl, Curled ears, Bobtail) | Relationships open | Tagged: Blossompaw of Acornclan, Open

Lynxpaw stepped into the starlit clearing. Already five or so clans had gathered here, milling about and wandering. Some looked as if they were waiting for so someone, but others like a young, grey cat just observed the mayhem. Maybe she would know what was supposed to happen

Erminepaw | Apprentice | 8 Moons | Tom | Silver classic Tabby |
Tagged: Open
xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 22tabby » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:38 pm

VixenClan

XXX

XXX

RainPaw - Molly - 11 moons - Med Cat Apprentice - open to forbidden relationships - open
XXX

XXX

GustClaw - Molly - 28 moons - warrior - open to relationships - WhiteCoal
GustClaw looked surprised to see the Tom approach her. It was unusual to get for a strange cat to want to say hello, but last gathering, she’d admit, she got along nicely with another Tom she met.
“Hello WhiteCoal. I’m GustClaw, of VixenClan. And sure, I wouldn’t mind a nice talk.”
She curled her tail around her paws and felt the long fur on her chest and ears blowing in the wind, which made her body to a single shiver as she adjusted to the temperature.

XXX
being a sheep leads to boredom, being a wolf leads to loneliness. one must choose their fate carefully.

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gustclan - Gathering 24/02/18

Postby Chamrosh » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:43 pm

Gustclan
Heronstar,
Shellcloud, Sparrowfoot, Martinwhisker,
Adoniscloud,
Troutpaw, Mosquitopaw

Heronstar Open
    xxxxHeronstar had left Chubtail behind to monitor a mourning clan after the loss of Sealkit. Harrierpelt had been inconsolable - even though it really wasn't his fault if Sealkit had gone climbing when he shouldn't - and he really had to look after Nettleflower before her imminent kitting (which was not going to be easy with both the medicine cat and the expectant mother mourning). Sealkit's siblings - including Squirrelpaw, but not Zinniakit or Teaselkit- had been grounded and were under strict observations to make sure they didn't do something similarly stupid again.
    xxxxThe mood of the whole party was low (bar, perhaps, Troutpaw, who was excited to become a warrior soon and although her mood had been enormously lowered by Sealkit's death, it had also risen when she'd realised she was coming along to the gathering. It may have been a sign of disrespect, but Heronstar had stuck to her decision, feeling Gustclan needed to not be seen as miserable loners for another one of the few gatherings they managed to atttend).
    xxxxHeronstar's mood was lowest. Her mate wasn't with her, and she was facing the prospect both of the high chance of the death of one of her grandchildren during birth very imminently, and a stark reminder that death met everyone and goodness she was beginning to get old now. Chubtail wasn't a lot younger than her. She really was going to have to start looking for a new - and young - deputy to replace them both soon. But she had her eyes set on a few candidates. Was grooming an apprentice into becoming deputy acceptable? None of the young warriors really seemed to be the most adept at leadership in all honesty.

Shellcloud Open
    xxxxShellcloud was pleased that Heronstar had decided to bring him and his apprentice along, but he'd begged for her to allow someone else to take his apprentice so that he could stay with his mate. Heronstar had said that it would be rude to Mosquitopaw for him to not be there, and that Nettleflower might even benefit from having fewer toms around her. Shellcloud was not convinced, and his expression very clearly showed that.

Sparrowfoot @Gustclaw and Whitecoal
    As soon as Sparrowfoot entered the clearing for the gathering, her eyes flicked around. And then they widened enormously, taking in what was in front of her. There. She turned back to the other warriors.
    xxxx"Well, wish y'all good luck finding friends from other clans, I have something I need to do, see you, bye!" She garbled out, before running off across the clearing to where a familiar looking brown tabby molly stood near a black tom, talking. She hesitated for a moment due to politeness before remembering her clan's fate depended on this and Sparrowfoot showed no further hesitancy. She seemed to arrive just a moment after the wind, actually, almost like the gust of wind was predicting her.
    xxxx"Sorry to interrupt your potential interclan alliance formation, I'll only be a moment, unless you want me to stay longer." Sparrowfoot said, addressing both cats, before turning to the brown molly, with an incredibly serious look on her face. "I saw you in a dream, Gustclaw. In my clan, assigning a kit with the name of a whole clan is seen as the utmost arrogance-" Sparrowfoot gritted her teeth for a moment as she resisted adding "and rightly so". "as you say that that kit is now equal to the entire clan. If my leader-" Sparrowfoot turned her head and nodded at the leaders together, where Heronstar was now approaching the main group of them "Heronstar should learn of your name's existence, especially given the similarity between -claw and -clan, and thus the seemingly deliberate attempt of whichever leader called you that to get your name as similar to ours as possible, and thus solidifying the idea of your being equivalent to many manies* of cats. Now, I have no grudge against you, but you must understand, should you ever meet Heronstar, and introduce yourself correctly, my clan will be doomed. Heronstar will take away our name and plunge us into isolation so that no clan can remember us and therefore no clan can see us as equivalents to just one warrior, and that's if she doesn't declare war on Vixenclan for your leader not forcing you to change your name. I don't think you should be forced to change your name, which is why I suggest this instead. If you meet a cat with a similar scent to mine, ever, ask them first of their clan, and should they be Gustclan, give them a fake name and insist on it. I don't much care what the fake name is, it could just be 'Claw for all it matters. I am happy to take any flak your clanmates give you for it."
    xxxxIt was then that Sparrowfoot realised she hadn't actually said her name and her saying she'd take responsibility for the lying wouldn't really work if Gustclaw didn't know her name. "I'm Sparrowfoot. And yes, I am aware of the irony of there being a Sparrowclan and me telling this to you."

OoC: If you want her to clear off pretty much instantly to go mingle with others (which it looks like, I just saw Gustclaw was coming and had to have Sparrowfoot interact with her), I won't consider it Godmodding for you guys to just say she did that.
*Also "many" is a unit I'm using to mean "more than 5", as I doubt cats would be able to count higher than 5, as even some human cultures just don't do that. You can treat it as a cultural quirk if you want to though.

Martinwhisker Open

xxxxMartinwhisker looked skeptically after Sparrowfoot as she vanished off among the other warriors, but he couldn't see anything wrong she was doing, and so decided to follow after her to join the warriors himself. Hopefully a gathering could take his mind off things a little, although he was proud of the progress Troutpaw had made, and proud also of Heronstar's recognition of that.

Adoniscloud Open, to talking and relationships

xxxxAdoniscloud rolled his eyes at Troutpaw again. He'd got that, sure, she was on the older end of apprentice before, but she was still an apprentice and if she could maybe just get the not so obvious hints he was sending her way that would be great.

Troutpaw Open
    xxxxAh! This was awesome. Okay, so, sure, Adoniscloud had found out about her lying about her mentor being the best fighter in the clan, and she still wasn't pleased about that, but he was coming along and that meant that Heronstar was considering when to make her a warrior, and that meant she soon stood a chance with him.
    xxxx"Right, I'm gonna just go after them? I met a few mollies from other clans before I settled here and I might be able to get an alliance or something for us." Adoniscloud said, before walking off. Troutpaw turned briefly to Mosquitopaw.
    xxxx"You see that? He's amazing. He's got initiative, and he's just looking to strengthen our clan-"

Mosquitopaw Open
    xxxxMosquitopaw looked over at Troutpaw
    xxxx"Or his own bloodline. Starclan, Troutpaw, you sound like Noctulepaw with my brother. You know full well he's not interested. Try finding someone your own age." Mosquitopaw said in a very adult manner, despite being younger than Troutpaw, and trotted off to join the other apprentices, wearing a more mature expression than any of the warriors had before her.
Last edited by Chamrosh on Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 22tabby » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:08 am

VixenClan

XXX

XXX

XXX

XXX

GustClaw - Molly - 28 moons - warrior - open to relationships - WhiteCoal and SparrowFoot
GustClaw stared at the cat who approached with a more tense look. It was nothing personal, but there was something uneasy about this cat. SparrowFoot.
As she spoke about GustClaws name, her need to not introduce herself to the leader, the dangers it presents, GustClaw found her head spinning.
“I will put your.. miasma to memory then. To your Clan, I suppose, I’ll simply call myself BrambleStripe.” GustClaw laughed at herself. “Naming kits isn’t that hard, is it? You just find the first thing you see or something significant about the kit. The rest is taken by a leader.”
GustClaw shook her head. “My apologies. My leader has no part in my naming. I don’t know when or if, even, my mother was a Clan cat, but she gave me the name GustClaw herself. I would be surprised if she was ever aware of your Clan at all. I am of rogue-blood. Sadly, that fact is what is tearing apart my Clan.” She allowed her gaze to fall past the two cats she conversed with and to the cats in her Clan who were still blissfully unaware of the dangers in the Clan back home.
“Both of your auras, although wildly different, are so refreshing compared to that of the conflicting auras at home...”
GustClaw brought her eyes back to the cats she sat with and smiled. “Thank you both.”
She wished BramblePaw was here, although the thought of his name made her suddenly aware of where the “Bramble” in her fake name was coming from. Oops.
BramblePaw was back at the Clan though, keeping an eye on FlickerClaw for her. She hoped he wouldn’t get hurt.

XXX

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:25 am

SeaClan

Cats Attending: Leafstar (Leader), Stormfang (deputy stand-in), Honeytuft (medicine cat), Rippleheart, Shorefall, Ivynose, Bellpaw, Nightwing, Hawkpaw

Leafstar - Leader - tom - 42 moons - Tagged: open (leaders)

Leafstar pushed his way through to the Gathering area. He and his Clanmates had traveled long to reach this place on time. Glancing at the cats following him, the sandy brown tom nodded at them. He meowed, "Remember not to divulge any secrets to any cat out of our Clan, but remain courteous and kind otherwise. More allies are always a good thing." He wove through the cats in the clearing, heading straight for where the leaders were.

Stormfang - Warrior (Deputy stand-in) - tom - 43 moons - Tagged: open (deputies)

XXX

Honeytuft - Medicine cat - tom - 45 moons - Tagged: open

XXX

Rippleheart - Warrior - she-cat - 14 moons - Tagged: open

XXX

Shorefall - Warrior - tom - 45 moons - Tagged: open

XXX

Ivynose - Warrior - tom - 14 moons - Tagged: open

XXX

Bellpaw - Apprentice - she-cat - 6 moons - Tagged: open; traveling with Nightwing and Hawkpaw

XXX

Hawkpaw - Apprentice - tom - 6 moons - Tagged: open

(Moving with Nightwing and Bellpaw)

Nightwing - Warrior - she-cat - 29 moons - Tagged: open

(Moving with Bellpaw and Hawkpaw)
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stranger danger » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:20 am

honestclan ( attending ; craggstar, twigpelt, leopardrunner, briarhop )
    ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

( craggstar ; 35 moons ; tomcat ; nine lives )
    open

( leopardrunner ; 46 moons ; tomcat ; effy, open )
    leopardrunner dips his head in greeting, smiling slightly. "no. my clan
    and i are rather new to this. pleased to meet you, i am leopardrunner or honestclan,"

he says, dipping his head once more. "and you are...?"

( twigpelt ; 50 moons ; tomcat )
    open

( briarhop ; 21 moons ; she-cat )
    open
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups