CaC - Roleplay thread - Calling all cats,Calling all clans -

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Forestclan Closing Post

Postby Simonpet » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:48 pm

๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐’๐“๐‚๐‹๐€๐
Attending High Ranks: Duckpelt, Applenose, Dustleaf
Attending Low Ranks: Leechstorm, Nour, Reedfur, Snowfoot, Bitternpaw, Heronpaw

Duckpelt | tags: Gathering
Duckpelt dipped her head as Tunnelstar spoke and prayed that Mossflight's spirit had made it safely to Starclan. She decided to speak up next. "Forestclan has not attended many Gatherings as of late," she said loudly, "but we are as strong as ever. Sadly," she continued, "we have had many deaths. Alderclaw and Falconflower drowned in the newleaf, Birchnose and Briarwhisker lost three kits between them, and Smokefur died due to an unexpected illness." What she didn't mention was that Honeystar, Brightfang, and Patchcloud were currently fighting the same sickness. "While we mourn the loss of our clanmates, many more cats have joined us. Among them are several warriors, a few current and now former apprentices, and an elder. We wish this coming season to be kind to all clans. Thank you." With that, she jumped off the Leader's Rock and motioned for her clanmates to follow her home.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CaC - Roleplay thread - Calling all cats,Calling all cla

Postby winter solstice. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:02 pm

SeaClan

Cats Attending: Leafstar (Leader), Stormfang (deputy stand-in), Honeytuft (medicine cat), Emberwhisker, Shorefall, Patchcloud, Dustflower, Ivypaw, Ripplepaw

Leafstar - Leader - tom - 40 moons - Tagged: Gathering

Leafstar spome up, "SeaClan has been strong these past moons! Prey has been running smoothly in our territory by the Great Waters, or as we call it, the sea. We have had many new cats join, with no deaths to be said at this time. We consider it a blessing from our ancestors." Pausing to take breath, the SeaClan continued, "Whiterose has given to a healthy kit named Carrotkit, and my deputy, Brightstream, gave birth to four healthy kits!" Leafstar's tail went up in the air proudly as he mentioned his ginger-coated son. He concluded, "That is all from SeaClan. May we all meet next time in peace and safety next Gathering." Stepping down from the Leader's Rock, the sandy brown tabby tom signaled for his cats to leave with him.
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 22tabby » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:56 pm

VixenClan

RowanStar - Tom - 40 moons - leader - open
โ€œHello Clans gathered here today!โ€ The leader finally spoke with a somewhat giddy voice. โ€œThis is our first gathering here, so I hope that we shall be accepted in these territories.โ€ He cleared his throat, realizing now was not time to be social, and so instead decided to take on a serious tone. โ€œVixenClan has been growing a great deal! We have several litters on their way right now, and many loyal cats in the Clan. Our prey supply is steady, and we have had no illnesses.โ€

MudWhisker - Tom - 29 moons - Medicine Cat - SkyStem
The brown Tom listened intently as the Molly, SkyStem, spoke. The territory she described seemed interesting, although perhaps quite dangerous and susceptible to illness and food shortages.
He took a deep breath. โ€œThe cold must be nice in green-leaf. Our territory is mostly shaded by trees, and our camp is created from twisting roots and hollows under trees...โ€ he relaxed a bit. It felt nice to be able to openly speak to another cat about his life instead of listening to the way his Clan was growing so tense lately. โ€œYes, I am a medicine cat. What about yourself? You look both strong enough to fight, yet intelligent enough for a medicine cat. Perhaps youโ€™ve taken on deputy?โ€ He flashed a friendly smile.

RainPaw - Molly - 9 moons - Med Cat Apprentice - open to forbidden relationships - open
XXX

Dolly - Molly - 41 moons - warrior - open to relationships - open
XXX

GustClaw - Molly - 26 moons - warrior - open to relationships - ReedFur
GustClaw licked her chest once in embarrassment. Of course the Tom wouldnโ€™t understand her talking about auras. Clan cats didnโ€™t have the same way of telling things as she did when she was a rogue. Or perhaps they did and just had a different understanding of it.
โ€œAuras are like... well, theyโ€™re similar to your personality. Itโ€™s just a quick way to tell who someone is on the outside. Dark and brooding, friendly, shy; all those things.โ€ GustClaw knew she had to choose her words simply rather than complicating things. She wasnโ€™t special in any way, she just grew up different. The words โ€œdispositionโ€ and โ€œcomposureโ€ were the words she couldnโ€™t seem to find to properly explain it.
โ€œAnd thereโ€™s just some tension. Our deputy is very stressed, and he seems to be pushing himself over the limit. Itโ€™s practically driving him mad. RowanStar is trying to help, but... he doesnโ€™t seem to know how to handle the off-the-chain attitude that FlickerClaw has. I think thatโ€™s why he stayed home- because RowanStar wants him to rest. But I believe heโ€™s just going to be running things until we get back.โ€ She sighed. Part of her didnโ€™t want to go back to find out what FlickerClaw could have done to the camp or himself.
โ€œI think any sort of getaway is good for you.โ€

BrackenPaw - Tom - 11 moons - apprentice - open to relationships - open
XXX
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๏ฝ‚๏ฝ…๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡ ๏ฝ ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝ…๏ฝ ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ”๏ฝ ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ„๏ฝ๏ฝ, ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ…๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡ ๏ฝ ๏ฝ—๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ† ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ”๏ฝ ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝ“. ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ… ๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ“๏ฝ” ๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝ… ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝ‰๏ฝ’ ๏ฝ†๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ… ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ†๏ฝ•๏ฝŒ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ™.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
x
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
x
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
x
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
x
Coding by ะบะพัะฐั‚ะบะฐ.
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
x
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ

"๏ฝ—๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ” ๏ฝ‰ ๏ฝ„๏ฝ ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ™, ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ•๏ฝ” ๏ฝ—๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ” ๏ฝ‰ ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ–๏ฝ… ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ…๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„ ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ†๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ–๏ฝ…๏ฝ’." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:14 pm

Snowclan

Deerstar watched silently as other leaders made their reports. When she felt it was her time to speak, she padded up front. "Snowclan is growing steadily and stronger each day with new cats and kits, " she meowed, glancing at Amberlight. "We will see everyone next moon," she mewed, hoping down off the rock after announcements where over.

Amberlight chuckled. "We live in the mountains where the snow rarely melts," she responded to Snowfoot. "Oh the gathering is ending, I'll see you around, " she meowed, heading over to Deerfoot.
Tags: Snowfoot of Forestclan.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xi'rika » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:45 pm

Ridgeclan

Cats Attending:
Echostar, Sandripple, Tawnyleap, Frostedsky, Lynxpaw, Leafcrest Eclipsefur and Crescentkit

|Echostar | Leader | Molly | Tagged: Open | Relationships Open

Echostar finished speaking and called for her cats to leave the gathering
xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:19 pm

๏ผฅ๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฏ๏ผฃ๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผฎ
~Many Voices Crying Out As One~
Cats Attending:
Raggedstar, Hemlockheart, Brindlecloud, Crowcloud
Witheredstalk, Pigeonnose + 4 others

| Raggedstar | Leader | Tom | Tagged: Open |

Raggedstar stalked into the clearing, his eyes darting around nervously. Hemlockheart stayed close to his side,
his icey blue eyes glaring at every cat that came near them. "I'll see you when Echoclan heads home." Raggedstar muttered to Hemlockheart before hauling himself up onto the Leader's Rock.

| Hemlockheart | Deputy | Tom | Tagged: Open |

xxx

| Brindlecloud | Medicine Cat | Molly | Tagged: Open |

xxx

| Crowcloud | Medicine Cat Apprentice | Tom | Tagged: Open |

xxx

| Witheredstalk | Warrior | Molly | Tagged: Open |

xxx

| Pigeonnose | Warrior | Tom | Tagged: Open |

xxx
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( โ˜ mistclan โ†’ gathering โ†’ [ 1 ] ` ` )

Postby notwearingsocks » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:30 pm

๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฃ๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผฎ

โ”€โ”€โ”€ ( attending ; slatestar, kestrelflight, palesun, addercloud, duckwater, eclispeheart, wolfhound, bearpaw, warblerpaw, sheeppaw )

โ”€โ”€โ”€ slatestar โ”€ leader โ”€ tom โ”€ twenty nine moons โ”€ tagged ; leaders
    slatestar's paws were light against the flattened grass that marked the entrance to the clearing where gatherings took place. he touched his tail tip lightly to palesun's shoulder, shooting a reassuring grin at sheeppaw before he darted to the top of the massive boulder that marked the leader's rock. slatestar stretched his limbs, his whiskers twitching as he examined the only other tom on the rock already - "raggedstar!" he greeted the other leader cheerily. "how's twigkit?" at his question, slatestar snuck a glance towards who he considered his own kit, sheeppaw - she looked nervous, her ears laid back and her tail twitchy.

โ”€โ”€โ”€ kestrelflight โ”€ temporary deputy โ”€ tom โ”€ thirty three moons โ”€ tagged ; reserved for tansypatch
    x

โ”€โ”€โ”€ palesun โ”€ medicine cat โ”€ tom โ”€ thirty two moons โ”€ tagged ; open
    palesun and addercloud padded towards the spot where the medicine cats unofficially gathered. palesun's thoughts were heavy, still on carpkit and her death, still going through a list in his head of what he could've done to save her. there was nothing he could have done, he assured himself. straightening, the tom sat, curling his thick tail around his paws.

โ”€โ”€โ”€ addercloud โ”€ medicine cat โ”€ molly โ”€ seventeen moons โ”€ tagged ; open
    addercloud had never been to a gathering before. there were so many smells, so many sights, though she felt slightly nervous - palesun's presence reassured her, though, made her feel as if she weren't completely alone, as did the sight of eclipseheart weaving between cats, stopping every so often to twitch his whiskers in a greeting.

โ”€โ”€โ”€ duckwater โ”€ warrior โ”€ tom โ”€ thirty nine moons โ”€ tagged ; open
    x

โ”€โ”€โ”€ eclipseheart โ”€ warrior โ”€ tom โ”€ forty seven moons โ”€ tagged ; open
    x

โ”€โ”€โ”€ wolfhound โ”€ warrior โ”€ tom โ”€ twenty one moons โ”€ tagged ; open
    x

โ”€โ”€โ”€ bearpaw โ”€ apprentice โ”€ tom โ”€ ten moons โ”€ tagged ; open
    x

โ”€โ”€โ”€ warblerpaw โ”€ apprentice โ”€ molly โ”€ seven moons โ”€ tagged ; open
    x

โ”€โ”€โ”€ sheeppaw โ”€ apprentice โ”€ molly โ”€ six moons โ”€ tagged ; open
    x
Last edited by notwearingsocks on Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ– leafclan gathering post

Postby ashton. » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:31 pm

๏ผฌ ๏ผฅ ๏ผก ๏ผฆ ๏ผฃ ๏ผฌ ๏ผก ๏ผฎ

[ just want to get this up real quick! feel free to tag any of my cats except tansypatch! ]

โ– โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ frigidstar.
leader / f / 58 moons / tagged: leaders, open

โ– โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ frostpath.
deputy / f / 46 moons / tagged: deputies, open

โ– โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ appleheart.
medicine cat / m / 42 moons / tagged: medicine cats, open

โ– โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ blizzardpaw.
medicine cat apprentice / f / 10 moons / deaf / tagged: medicine cats, open

โ– โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ foxpounce.
warrior / m / 38 moons / tagged: open

โ– โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ tansypatch.
warrior / f / 26 moons / tagged: reserved for kestrelflight (mistclan)

โ– โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ hazelclaw.
warrior / m / 22 moons / tagged: open

โ– โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ fernpaw.
apprentice / f / 22 moons / tagged: open

โ– โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ lightpaw.
apprentice / m / 14 moons / tagged: open

โ– โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ rainpaw.
apprentice / f / 10 moons / tagged: open
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:42 pm

D R I Z Z L E

frecklestar / founder / molly / 34m / pigeon
frecklestar glanced around for her mate, heart pounding in her chest. she wondered how her other three kits were doing- how big they were, what their personalities were. splitpaw was rebellious and antisocial, and as well as she knew her daughter, splitpaw was clearly falling in love with the warlock initiate. it was odd to see such young love, but she imagined if she had met pigeon at that age, she might have fallen in love very quickly. she strolled over to him, purring loudly. "hi, my love."

splitpaw / heir / molly / 8m / open

acciapaw / warlock initiate / tom / 14m / open

cypressfall / mercenary / tom / 23m / closed: lf moth

rowanstrike / mercenary / tom / 42m / withered
rowanstrike groomed his long red fur, drawing his paw over his ears in a light, rhythmic motion. he wanted to find witheredstalk, but was worried he might annoy her, or provoke a fight with her mate. still, the long haired tom decided firmly that he would see her: he was quite fond of her. as he approached, he looked in the opposite direction and accidentally bumped her shoulder lightly. "oh excuse me-" he paused, then winked at her. "-i was worried it might have been your mate i ran into. suppose i would have been in trouble then."

aquilegia {quil} / mercenary / molly / 42m / open
quil looked around with a far-away look in her sky-blue opticals. as she observed the swarm of cat she let out a breath. "oh, wow." she meowed. "like, so many cats."

tortoisecreek / mercenary / molly / 27m / duck
tortie spotted the sleek silver-gray pelage of duckwater and she padded over to him elegantly, purring as she approached him with jubilance. she drew her cheek across his jawline, before stepping back, wreathed in his scent. "i have something to tell you." she admitted sheepishly, looking at him with lowered lowered lashes.

diamond / birther / molly / 23m / closed: lf luxx

C L A N
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:19 pm

๏ผฅ๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฏ๏ผฃ๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผฎ
~Many Voices Crying Out As One~
Cats Attending:
Raggedstar, Hemlockheart, Brindlecloud, Crowcloud
Witheredstalk, Pigeonnose, Strawberrypatch + 3 others

| Raggedstar | Leader | Tom | Tagged: Slatestar of Mistclan |

Raggedstar flashed Slatestar a happy smile, actually pleased that the other leader was at the gathering again. He had enjoyed his company at the last gathering. "Twigkit is doing well." Raggedstar laughed. "How are the kits you're caring for doing?"

| Hemlockheart | Deputy | Tom | Tagged: Open |

xxx

| Brindlecloud | Medicine Cat | Molly | Tagged: Open |

xxx

| Crowcloud | Medicine Cat Apprentice | Tom | Tagged: Open |

xxx

| Witheredstalk | Warrior | Molly | Tagged: Rowanstrike of Drizzleclan |

Witheredstalk hadn't even realized she was looking for the handsome red tom until he bumped into her. She immediately straightened up, feeling an odd sensation in her chest that she hadn't felt since Hemlockheart had joined Echoclan when they were apprentices. "Hemlockheart has other things to keep him occupied today." Witheredstalk mewed, looking at her paws for a few moments before focusing her olive green gaze on the Drizzleclan tom.

"How are you doing?" She mewed awkwardly, unsure of what to say.

| Pigeonnose | Warrior | Tom | Tagged: Frecklestar of Drizzleclan |

Pigeonnose smiled happily at Frecklestar as she approached him. "Hey." He purred, touching his nose to hers briefly before pulling back. "How are you? Is Bunti- Splitpaw doing alright?"

| Strawberrypatch | Warrior | Molly | Tagged: Quil of Drizzleclan |

The ginger and white she-cat purred slightly when she heard the older she-cat's comment. Strawberrypatch gently bumped her shoulder against Quil's. "You'll get use to it eventually." She mewed. "I'm Strawberrypatch of Echoclan. What Clan are you a part of?"
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me