1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:45 am

sam sighed disappointed with himself that he missed a perfect time to say that he loved her then thinking to himself he said not knowing when his next chance to say so "I'll say it next time" he climbed into his side of the bed and before his head hit the pillow he nodded to himself promising he will say it without wimping out and then laying down and sighed happily thinking of plan B of telling akemi how he feel about her and trying to sleep "good night, Akemi. sweet dreams."

kar had fought many vampires till the hour was up and that is when the remainder of the vamphires started to flee from knowing he was no match for them. kar watched them disappear into the darkness putting his dagger into his jacket inside pocket. then looking at the vampire ashes in front of him that might of been their leader, he nodded pleased that the area was his to take and then looking around seeing that the buildings got damaged during the fighting, he moaned in pain cause he was hit by the vampires many times while he was fighting them. kar then turned without a warning away from the sight and start to limp back home slowly.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Mood and status: Busy
FIZZY'S NEWS:
1. I have a 2008 pet for auction! please go and click here and bid!

2. I have an character wolf shop! please come and visit! here's the door
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:56 am

[i]--Akemi 17- female - human
She smiled slightly. " goodnight " she spoke In response. For a while she sat there in silence, trying to sleep.
. /color]

[color=#800000]-kio nightshade-18-male-

-crystal
She huffed unhappily, getting up and pacing the room. It had been over an hour. Where was he? Why did she care so much? Did something happen to him?
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:57 am

sam laid there letting no sleep come to him as fail to plan, his next move letting a whole hour pass by. then seeing the late hour he was in, he sat up looking around the room mumbling to himself wondering, why he have to be so nerdy. when his glance stopped at Akemi who might be sleeping he smiled and whispered without thinking " I love you Akemi......" sam froze with surprise from the words he just said for a second, but then relaxed agreeing that try will have to do for the time being and fell back into his pillow falling asleep.

scatty smiled as she laid her head his chest and nodded "yeah, you did. the first time I saw you, I just had to befriend you, cause I thought you could be the perfect human...no...guy for me.... now I am very sure that I was right"

kar managed to limp the all the way home looking all beaten up. when kar got to the door of his house, he rubbed his black eye to try to see the door handle and the key hole and finally getting the door unlocked he noticed that the light were off and every was locked up and seeing that there no sign of crystal he hoped that she didn't get lost in the tunnel or even worse captured somehow. kar limped quietly though his house checking every room. when he got his room and the last room, slowly opened the door and the second he saw crystal he relaxed glad she safe for now and moving closer wondering if she was asleep.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:49 am

]
. He.. what? No, she wasn't asleep. Merely trying to, and failing. Badly. Back on topic though, he... he loved her? So he felt the same. She stayed like that for a while , contemplating it, before she rolled over and cuddled up to Sam. After that it wasn't long until she fell asleep, completely forgetting her plan to go talk to kar.

-kio nightshade-18-male-
" well, I can at the very least say I'm glad I'm a guy and not just a ' human '" he jokingly spoke. " so um... what exactly happens now?"

- crystal
Hearing the door open she jumped, before realizing it was kar. Though it took her a few minutes. " how DARE you take so long! You have any idea how worried I was -" that was when she noticed how bruised and battered he was. " what happened to you! don't ever do that again!" She angrily spoke, though she hugged him in a tight, worried manner. "Idiot...." She muttered with her face buried in his shoulder.
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:24 am

scatty smirked at kio's joke and then she looked up at kio with her cute puppy thinking face thinking what to say and she asked "we become boyfriend and girlfriend? right?"

kar flinched in pain with fright when crystal pulled the covers off of her to give out to him and when she hugged him, he yelped repeating himself, uncomfortable "broken ribs! broken ribs! broken ribs! need about 3 to 5 days to heal! you can hug my arms they are still good!"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:33 am

-kio nightshade-18-male-
" alright.. that sounds like a good idea" he smiled, taking her hand and walking over to the tree.
( sorry, have flu. Very dehydrated. Fainted once already. )

- crystal
Why did she care so much about this.. this vampire? Especially to the point where she was willing to let herself be claimed? "Alright.." She spoke before clutching his shirt nervously.
Last edited by owl0430 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:47 am

kio was right, nether of them have never really dated anyone. For once scatty didn't know what to do. all she know what to was to push guys away, because when she was the chief's daughter, the boy in her clan seem to automatically get crushes on her and she used to put them back in their place. scatty nodded to herself telling herself to do the opposite of what she did in the past and do the nice stuff that her mom and dad did together and then walking out of the river she walked over to the tree with her parents names scraped into it and pointed to the names and asked "do something like this?"

kar sighed "I am alright! really! I am used to this battered state! I do this often!" when crystal cuddled up to him with his injuries in mind and offered her blood again. kar eyes saddened and wondered his kind is taking an advantage on humans giving and sharing nature because crystal wants him to take some of her blood again and knowing that cystals fact about blood will help increase a vampire's rate of healing he sighed agreeing that he need to be in top form to defend his human "alright, you win......but only a little. alright?"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:14 am

-kio nightshade-18-male-
" alright.. that sounds like a good idea" he smiled, taking her hand and walking over to the tree.
( sorry, have flu. Very dehydrated. Fainted once already. )

- crystal
Why did she care so much about this.. this vampire? Especially to the point where she was willing to let herself be claimed? "Alright.." She spoke before clutching his shirt nervously.
[/quote]
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:57 am

scatty smiled happily as they went up to the tree, scatty looked at the tree realising that they don't have anything to use to carve into the tree but then she asked kio "do you have the pocket knife I gave you?"
(do want scats and kio pet to be a chinchilla? one of the things that kio likes?)

when crystal clutched his shirt nervously, kar hesitated and looked down at crystal with his head to the side like a confused puppy "are you sure about it? you seem like your forcing herself to be bitten?"

(alright, get better soon!!!)
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:13 am

-kio nightshade-18-male-
(i'll leave that up to you) He reached into his pocket, pulling out the blade. ''got it right here. Never leave home without it.''

- crystal
'' yes, i'm sure.... I've just..never been bitten before, so it's somewhat..frightening. That's all. ''
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me