1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:25 am

sam looked around to see what akemi is fleeing from and then looking at the house he saw Kar with a human girl by his side at his door step. then sam shivered seeing that he caught the vampire's eye and he froze staring back at Kar and slowly backed away giving the vampire a brave 'we're watching you' look and then he turned on his heal and ran after akemi and noticing that akemi was a good distance away he yelped "WAIT FOR ME! I DON'T HAVE VAMPIRE SPEED!"

scatty expression saddened a bit knowing that if her dads clan haven't fallen apart to an evil clan of vampires it would probably be the clan to be running things smoothly in the backgrounds keeping the human race safe. and then scatty sighed "I have a good idea how its a going evolve into....its not going to be pretty for your kind for all over the world. and I have a very good idea on who's running things around here..."

kar noticed that there was a human and a vampire within a good distance of his home and then just about to do something about the intruders, he realised that it was a girl he turned and her friend and smiling thinking *their back? this might be interesting...I might pay a visit to see how they doing once my human is safe on her own my house...* and then seeing that the akemi panicked and ran, he chuckled when sam was trying be brave giving him a look with a message before he raced after akemi and thought *maybe I wait a little longer for a visit. they seem rather startled to see me...* then he looked down at crystal "how about we get some ice-cream?"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Mood and status: Busy
FIZZY'S NEWS:
1. I have a 2008 pet for auction! please go and click here and bid!

2. I have an character wolf shop! please come and visit! here's the door
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:44 am

[i]--Akemi 17- female - human -
she turned back, hearing sam's voice. She ran back and grabbed sam's arm gently, before she began running again, trying to keep from hurting sam. Once they were far enough away, she stopped to rest by a tree. ''are you alright? i'm sorry for almost ditching you...i...i just needed to get out of there. i think i could've dealt with just seeing kar...but..the human girl. she was so happy, and kar didn't even.... when we used to hang, he would always have this look in his eyes...but...there was none of that with her. She looked so happy, and innocent. unknowing. she had no bite marks, not even the scent of being claimed.....and she's human...still human, even though she's around him.....''

-kio nightshade-18-male-
" well, that doesn't sound very good..but hey, there's bound to be other vampires like you right? what if we start some sort of revolution against the vamps running things around here?''

-crystal
she watched as the two people fled, confused. ''that was odd....they seemed terrified of us for some reason...but ya, ice cream sounds great. it's been a long time sense i had some. hard to find the good stuff sense the apocolypse.''
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:11 am

while they ran sam tried to not fall flat onto his face with the speed they where running. when stopped their resting tree and took out his travel size inhaler and when akemi asked if he was ok he quickly nodded in reply to akemis 'are you ok, question' and sitting down beside the tree he used his inhaler and panted "it's ok akemi. it understandable that you want to flee. I bet I do the same." and as he listened to akemi, he nodded, trying to get his breathe back agreeing with akemi had to say about kar looking different.

scatty sighed shrugging kicking a rock into the bushes "I don't know....I doubt there could be any vampires like me out there...for all I know. I could be the last trust worthy vampire standing....and that could be a good idea if I knew I wasn't the last friendly purebred vampire...."

kar chuckled "I think this is not the last time we will be seeing that pair." Kar smiled "alright, so ice-cream it is. I know a perfect cute icecream shop! and also the ice cream is on me. I have lots of savings that I have no idea when to use. and this could be a good time!"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:28 am

''it still doesn't make it right though, you could've gotten hurt....he could've hurt you, or someone else could of hurt you....'' she frowned unhappily, gently holding onto his arm again. it was bad enough those people at the bloodbank tried to kidnap him... then she almost ditched him. lost in her thoughts she didn't realize it when she brought his wrist to her mouth and bit into it. sam was hers. not anyone elses . nobody could take sam away from her.

-kio nightshade-18-male-
'' i suppose you have a point...but maybe the other vampires don't have to be purebloods.''

-crystal
'''why is that? do you know them from somwhere? or is it just a hunch?'' she asked, before hearing what he said next. she blushed slightly, but still smiled. '' alright...so..what's your favorite flavor of icecream?''
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:09 am

sam flinched when akemi bit his wrist without warning and then sighed keeping calm knowing that he should of known that akemi should claim him sometime "I guess it about time that you claimed me with people like those ones at the blood bank walking around....."

scatty made a face but took a deep breathe and said "I wouldn't trust them.......they can be uncontrollable hungry savages........and might attack the wrong side or a human if they get too hungry......" scatty shook her head trying to get rid of the negative feelings "i'll think about it, I don't see why we can't try."

Kar started to lead crystal to the ice-cream place and he nodded "yeah, I know them.....and they know me and who I was before I cleaned up my act....." kar smiled heavenly with thought of his favourite ice-cream "its between cookie dough and oreo icecream....yours?"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:57 am

[center][i]--Akemi 17- female - human -
She froze as Sam began speaking. What was he talking about, she hadn't bit him.. had she? Slowly she opened her eyes, and was afraid when she saw she had bitten him without even realizing it. She released and swiftly backed away. " Sam, i.. I'm so sorry. I hadn't even realized that I had..."

-kio nightshade-18-male-

-crystal
Before he cleaned up his act? What was that supposed to mean? Frowning, she figured it was better not to ask for now. " hmm..
I'd have to say it's between Rocky road and butter pecan. "[/center
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:46 am

Sams breathing was almost back to normal and before akemi could continue regreting her actions Sam put his hand in her shoulder to assure her that he was not upset or angry with her "it's alright akemi, it's just a bite. There's no harm done. " Sam looked at his bit and showed it to Akemi "I don't know about you, but the only thing done was you making me more tougher looking....I need it badly. ...probably make anyone who wish take me away from you have second thoughts. "

Kar smiled "mmm! Nice choice..." when they arrived at the ice-cream café they went in and Kar brought crystal to his favourite table with a good view and then he pulled out a chair for crystal and invited her to sit "you can wait here while I go get the ice-creams"

scatty made a face but took a deep breathe and said "I wouldn't trust them.......they can be uncontrollable hungry savages........and might attack the wrong side or a human if they get too hungry......" scatty shook her head trying to get rid of the negative feelings "i'll think about it, I don't see why we can't try."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:26 am

"They should stay away from you, sense I've claimed you. In vampire terms it means I erm.. own you.. or at least your blood anyways. They can't touch toy without permission. Doesn't mean they won't though. And I didn't even realize I was biting you. Who's to say it won't happen again. "

-kio nightshade-18-male-

-crystal
"Alright, thank you. " she spoke wth a smile. The table kar had led them to had a rather pleasant view of the outside world.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:49 am

sam started to relax against the tree in no real hurry " if they do try to touch me, I make sure to them who my blood is for" then sam crossed his legs " and sam chuckled and questioned "you should be the one to say it won't happen again? all we have to do is.......is....find someone to teach you selfcontrol on biting without relising....but the only person I am thinking that might suitable for the job is.....um..." sam paused for a bit wondering if it was a good or bad time or even the right decision to suggest kar to teach her more self-control.

Fizzy-Pop wrote:scatty made a face but took a deep breathe and said "I wouldn't trust them.......they can be uncontrollable hungry savages........and might attack the wrong side or a human if they get too hungry......" scatty shook her head trying to get rid of the negative feelings "i'll think about it, I don't see why we can't try."

kar turned to go to order and get the ice-creams and returned within five minutes holding two ice-cream decent sized sundaes with their favourite ice-cream types and placing crystals ice cream in front of her and blushed admitting "I think I might of went overboard with the icecream..."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:11 am

Her head snapped to face him, her eyes an angered red."Your..not suggesting who I think your suggesting?" She examined his facial expression for a moment. " you are ! After everything he did..you think we should go to him for help?! Are you a lunatic?! Never. I shall never go and ask him for help." She huffed, standing up, her fangs slightly bared. She then began walking away." Don't think about following me. I want some alone time. You should be alright."

-kio nightshade-18-male-
" see, maybe there's still a chance for humanity! We have to at least try!"

-crystal
Smiling she laughed slightly. " maybe just a little bit... but hey,
We're still alive. I guess that's something to celebrate, considering our circumstances."
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me