1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:23 am

sam stood there taking in on what akemi for a second frozen in thought and then said trying to keep his nerd side from panicking "so.....he.....us....you? WHHHAAAT!?" sam took a deep breathe to help himself from panic and continued "why was he hanging out with us in the first place? did he turn you before we met him? or vise versa? was he planing to turn me aswell?"

scatty stood thinking for a second thinking and then finally getting it she gave a goofy smile embarrassed "whoosps....my bad...." then looking at the clock and then panicking pushing kio out the door "we gotta go swimming before it even thinks getting dark! or be too late to do some shopping!"

Then hug took Kar for a surprise but then accepting the hug and hugged her back and smiling knowing that she might of been lonely too like himself "No, Problem, buddy. You won't be alone to face this apocolypse alone anymore. Its a hard time looking for someone who doesn't want to kill you or us in this word. Isn't it? "
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Mood and status: Busy
FIZZY'S NEWS:
1. I have a 2008 pet for auction! please go and click here and bid!

2. I have an character wolf shop! please come and visit! here's the door
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:14 am

center][i]--Akemi 17- female - human -
" no... but I was unaware that during the period of time we hung out with him he would feed from me at night while I slept. As if he was planning to turn you too I'm not sure. "

-kio nightshade-18-male-

-crystal
She listened to him in silence, letting a few silent tears fall. Who knew a vampire could understand the struggles of a human. After some time she finally let him go, though part of her hadn't wanted to.
"[/center]
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:37 am

Sam shivered at the thought of Kar coming into his room and drinking some of his blood while he slept. The sam began to wonder how why he was not drunk from while akemi was. Then not thinking of any reason why "are we going to pay him a visit eventually to get some

scatty stood thinking for a second thinking and then finally getting it she gave a goofy smile embarrassed "whoosps....my bad...." then looking at the clock and then panicking pushing kio out the door "we gotta go swimming before it even thinks getting dark! or be too late to do some shopping!"

Kar looked at crystal pitiful and put on a gentle voice "awww! If you keep that up you might make me cry too. Can you cheer up for me? Please? You want cookies to cheer you up? I can bake fresh ones."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:32 am

[i]--Akemi 17- female - human -" ya.. At some point. I want answers to... like why did he turn me . Why did he feed from me. Why did he do this to us. I'm just... afraid. I'm afraid to face him..." she spoke as they passed by the house kar lived in. She could smell him.. and a human still. They were close, but she couldn't smell any blood. Not yet anyways. She stopped walking, thinking.

-kio nightshade-18-male-
" alright. Let's go. We haven't got all day and the moon's gonna disappear tonight. Eclipse. "

-crystal
" i- I'm alright... it's nothing. " she spoke giving him a small smile. Though she did end up walking back over to him and leaning on him slightly, her head on his shoulder. Warm. The warmth of another living person. It wasn't lonely.. she wasn't alone. She wasn't ready to let the feeling go just yet.
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:41 pm

Kar let crystal cuddle up to him and smiling glad that he found someone who doesn't want to get rid of him or treat him horriblely like the other vampires do. Then Kar asked "will I take you loutside for some fresh air before it gets dark? "

Scatty chuckled as she locked the door of the shelter and tested it "don't worry kio, I can see in the dark easily.. as long as you stay beside me and I stay beside you, we'll be fine. "

(I'll write a reply fo r sam later on a computer. My phone is freezing on me)
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:48 am

[quote="owl0430"]
[i]--Akemi 17- female - human -" ya.. At some point. I want answers to... like why did he turn me . Why did he feed from me. Why did he do this to us. I'm just... afraid. I'm afraid to face him..." she spoke as they passed by the house kar lived in. She could smell him.. and a human still. They were close, but she couldn't smell any blood. Not yet anyways. She stopped walking, thinking.

-kio nightshade-18-male-
" you say that now but what happens when Casper cones after you eh? You going to run?"

-crystal
" hmm?" She sounded a bit tired. " I could go for some fresh air. " is it safe Though? To go outside?"
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:36 am

sam stopped when akemi stopped and then looked at the house and back at akemi and asked with an eye brow up guessing that akemi was hesitating "is this that some point?"

scatty looked at kio for a second and sighed shaking her head with an embarrassed smirk " nope, not, when I have you beside me? I bet that ghost would be to friendly to scare or hurt a nice human like you."

kar nodded "I am sure it is. we're a long way from those vampires and they must have forgotten about you because they know that I got you and probably think that your dead by now and also I am thinking that those vampires were humans that were just turned not to long ago." kar walked over to the door "i'll go to double check. we can't be ever can be sure that one could of quietly followed us here."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:28 am

[center][i]--Akemi 17- female - human -
" no..i-i don't think I'm ready for that... I'm just. That human in there... is rather close to him. .. Or.. was. I can't smell any blood at least... but for how long I don't know.. I'm just... worried, I guess. "

-kio nightshade-18-male-
" hmmm...i suppose we'll see, won't we? Now cone on. Where we heading to. "

-crystal
" hmm.. alright.. but..i think we'll be alright. " she smiled, linking her arm to his happily. [/center
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:27 am

"worried about the girl?" asked Sam and then being reminded about the h uman he looked at the house hoping that he won't sound harsh "if there no blood smell then the human must be ok, right? if she or he is ok there is no point of you going there before your ready to ask for some answers, it might cause trouble?"

scatty put a teased playful face and stick her tongue out at kio playfully as she walked ahead after what kio said but stopped for kio to catch up and smiled "this way."

kar smiled glad that crystal is warming up to him and then nodded "ok, lets go outside to get some fresh air and maybe find something nice to do, it been a while since I did something nice to do." the he open the door with caution and slowly at first and not yet seeing any danger, he opened the door fully and then smiling at cystal showing off his polite side "ladies first."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:41 am

]
--Akemi 17- female - human -
"Ya..i guess your right. Ok... come on, let's go to the sto-" she stopped , her neck throbbing where her scar was. It was how changelings could tell when their vampire sire was near. Just like somehow the sires could tell when their changelings were near. She slowly turned to look at the front door, which had opened. There kar was. The one who turned her. Cautiously she examined the situation. The human holding onto kar's arm. Innocent. Trusting. Unbitten. [i]human
. Tensing, she grabbed onto Sam's arm." We're leaving. Now. " she began running.

-kio nightshade-18-male-
" you know, I'm curious how this whole apocolypse thing is going to evolve. Who's even running things around here. "

-crystal
She smiled, thanking him. Before walking outside. She saw a woman and a man, and the woman seemed slightly panicked by their presence. She also looked like a vampire though. Instinctively she clung tighter to kar's arm.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me