Red vs blue Halo 1x1 with Glowy--

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Red vs blue Halo 1x1 with deadeyes.

Postby Glowy-- » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:24 pm

Locus shrugged. "Stay here while i check on hm to see if he's awake."

Darkwatcher put her armor back on and kissed his forehead lightly. "I will. I hope they take Fae instead of me."

"Dear if I wanted to Hurt anyone here, I would have done so already."

The Radio demon! A pleasure to make your acquaintance!

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:59 pm

"If he isn't I do hope you'll consider taking me with you" Fayyim said she meant it and she definitely wanted to work with locus as she was definitely reliable.

"I hope they do as well I'd rather not have you end up injured or hurt." Locke said although he was wondering where they had left off their conversation last night but he was concerned that they both fell asleep of course he was glad for the company.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowy-- » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:05 pm

Locus smiled at her. "I'll consider it. I'd prefer you over him." He put his helmet back on and strode out of of her room.

Darkwatcher smiled and put her hekemt back on. She walked out of his cell, locking the door. She had left a magnum under his pillow while he was sleeping in case he some how needed to defend himself. She had replaced her own with a spare to make it look less suspicious

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:00 pm

Fayyim sighed putting on her armor she figured if Felix was out she might as well get ready just in case.

Locke was a bit worried about darkwatcher although he realized that she could take care of herself he was deeply concerned about her though he hoped she'd be able to come back and bring him some food.
Last edited by Crossflare on Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowy-- » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:02 pm

Locus noticed Felix relocating his broken nose, swearing violently. He smirked slightly under his helmet as he stepped into the room of his partner.

Darkwatcher stepped out of the prison unit, stretching a bit. The camp was lively with soldier and she looked around for Locus and Felix

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:23 pm

Fayyim stayed in her room hoping that Locus would choose to take her she wasn't sure what he'd do if felix was awake but she certainly hoped he'd just bring her and leave Felix.

Locke sighed getting up and just started doing push ups on the floor to keep himself occupied.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowy-- » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:31 pm

Locus dragged the protesting Felix out of him room, ignoring his thrashing. He really hoped he didn't have to bring him and he's being Fae instead.

Darkwatcher moved quickly to the mess hall to gather food for Locke.

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:26 pm

Mikhail had recently recovered from his concussion and he was still trying to win Carolina as he kept trying to give her things not that she'd accepted anything as of yet but he was being persistent hoping she'd eventually come around.

Fayyim decided to take a small nap while she waited for locus.

Locke seemed to sigh getting bored and starting to do sit ups he really was just that bored that he was finding ways to entertain herself.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowy-- » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:29 pm

Carolina grabbed his hand and frowned sternly at him. "Would you knock that off?" She was getting annoyed.

Locus waited patiently for Control to respond to his call out.

Darkwatcher returned to Locke with food. "Thought that you might be hungry."

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:06 am

"I'm sorry I just don't know my way around the ship, your also the only person i'm familiar with around here." Mikhail said letting her grab his hand he was trying to talk to her sure but he also didn't know how to navigate the ship. He was a rather sweet person he didn't enjoy upsetting people but he wasn't sure what else to do. He'd only recently recovered from having concussion and he was still stuck in his armor due to the fact that the blueprints to the adapter he was meant to wear where not readily available his own adapter which was supposed to stabilize his powers it was broken and had been when he'd come out of stasis. He did not want to tell her he really just wanted to get to know her.

Locke looked at her getting up off the floor "You guessed right, I am honestly used to eating more than one meal a day but as long as I get food I'm not complaining" Locke said happy to at least have food though he'd prefer it if he'd have a normal eating schedule.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me