1x1 with SpaceDad_00

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: High-School Romance 1x1 with PayDaymags

Postby the_kiiwii » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:02 am

Caitlin smiled. She stroked its head,"Maybe tomorrow we will be able to tell what she is,"Caitlin looked at the puppy. It kind brown eyes stared back her. The puppy yipped,"kinda talkative aren't ya!"Caitlin said looking at the puppy then into Jordan's eyes. She smiled,"Maybe Dakota...No that doesn't work it's nice but maybe tomorrow we can name her? So we will have time to know her personality." Caitlin said looking at Jordan.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkminnow » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:09 am

"Sounds good." Jordan answered. "In the meantime..." he said, picking up the rope. He shook it a few times and the puppy went after it, her fluffy paws tripping over each other. Jordan laughed and handed the rope to Caitlin. "You wanna try?"

hey there
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I'm Darkminnow-
you can call me Dark, Minnow
or Dork. Not online most week
days, sometimes offline on
the weekends. Love
writing and roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─────⚓︎─────
“Be careful of love.
It'll twist your brain
around and leave you
thinking up is down
and left is right.”

─────⚓︎─────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
link link link link
⚓︎
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darkminnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:27 am

Caitlin looked at the small puppy then at Jordan,"No good ahead, you can play for a little."Caitlin told him. She wrapped her arms around her knees. She usually did this when she was someplace new or just wanted to. She smiled at Jordan then looked at the puppy and watched her lunge after the rope. She was adorable. Caitlin thought about the day, so much had happened but she was so glad she met Jordan, he was kind and funny and so polite, and he kept her head clear. She was thankful. Caitlin noticed how playful and energetic the puppy was, it gave a few ideas for names.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkminnow » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:36 am

Jordan yawned and looked at his phone. It was 10:27. "I'm gonna head up, okay?" he said, hoping she would be able to sleep. "Just get me if you need anything." he said. And it was the truth. He would get up if she needed something. "Don't hesitate." He stood and set the rope down, in case Caitlin wanted to play with the puppy before she settled down. He opened the door to leave. "Night." he said softly. He then closed the door and walked upstairs to his room. He changed into a comfortable shirt shorts, got in bed, and turned his lamp off. He thought about the day, deciding that it had been a good one. A new school, Caitlin, the science project, finding the pup. He was glad to have company. If Caitlin wasn't here, then he would get the full bundle of arguing from June, maybe even 50% off. Jordan lay in his bed, feeling a bit restless. He wondered how soon sleep would come.

hey there
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I'm Darkminnow-
the weekends. Love
writing and roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─────⚓︎─────
“Be careful of love.
It'll twist your brain
around and leave you
thinking up is down
and left is right.”

─────⚓︎─────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
link link link link
⚓︎
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darkminnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:45 am

"Night!"Caitlin said as Jordan walked upstairs. She smiled and sat on the mattress. The puppy stumbled onto it and yipped softly. Caitlin stroked the puppy and grabbed the rope. A faint light peered through the crack between the door and the wall, and the door and the floor. The floor was glowing just enough for her to see. She waved it in front of the puppy. It lunged at the toy. Caitlin laughed quietly. The puppy after a few minutes stopped playing and curled in a ball on the mattress next to Caitlin's pillow and fell asleep. She stroked the puppy before leaning back letting her head fall on the pillow. She layed there staring at the ceiling. She was alone, and all of her earlier emotions flooded out of her eyes. A tear rolled down her cheek, she didn't bother to wipe it off. After 20 minutes she finally fell asleep.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkminnow » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:50 am

Jordan lay in his bed for another thirty minutes, before falling asleep. In the morning, he looked out the window. It was still snowing, and the ground was covered in snow. He wondered how long the storm would last. Jordan changed into jeans, a long-sleeved black shirt, and a grey sweatshirt. He then walked downstairs, sliding a bit in his socks. He knocked quietly on the door to Caitlin's room, wondering if she was awake.

hey there
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I'm Darkminnow-
the weekends. Love
writing and roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─────⚓︎─────
“Be careful of love.
It'll twist your brain
around and leave you
thinking up is down
and left is right.”

─────⚓︎─────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
link link link link
⚓︎
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darkminnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:54 am

Caitlin had been awake for a few minutes. She heard the knock and got up carefully, not to wake the puppy. She walked to the door. Her hair was slightly messy and she was still in her clothes from the day before. She opened the door to see Jordan standing there. He had changed unlike her. She smiled. "Hey!"Caitlin said facing him.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkminnow » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:00 am

"Hey, morning." he said. He wondered if she had anything to change into. Of course, she hadn't planned to be staying over, so she probably didn't. "You hungry?" Jordan asked. He knew that he was. He wondered if they had any cinnamon rolls. Just then, the lights blinked. They blinked again, and blacked out. Jordan breathed in sharply, and heard an exclamation come from June upstairs. His dad rushed downstairs, holding two flashlights. June followed behind him.

hey there
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I'm Darkminnow-
the weekends. Love
writing and roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─────⚓︎─────
“Be careful of love.
It'll twist your brain
around and leave you
thinking up is down
and left is right.”

─────⚓︎─────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
link link link link
⚓︎
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darkminnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:02 am

"Huh?"Caitlin said surprised,"That was quick!"She said chuckling slightly. She looked at Jordan at least she thought she did,"Yeah I'm kinda hungry."She said smiling. She looked at Jordan's dad then the nervous June.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkminnow » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:08 am

June tugged on her dad's arm, and whispered something to him. He handed her one of the flashlights, and she attempted a brave face, rushing down the stairs. Jordan's dad called out softly; "Jordan? Caitlin?"
"Over here." Jordan said. His dad came over and handed Jordan a flashlight. Then all four of them went to the kitchen. Jordan grabbed a few candles from around the house, while his dad grabbed a lighter. He lit the candles and Jordan helped him spread them around the kitchen. Jordan's father grabbed some muffins out of the pantry and put a few paper plates on the counter next to them. Jordan grabbed some bread. "You want toast?" he asked Caitlin, pulling out one slice for himself.

hey there
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I'm Darkminnow-
the weekends. Love
writing and roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─────⚓︎─────
“Be careful of love.
It'll twist your brain