1x1 with Alexkeeeler

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alexkeeeler

Postby buckskin. » Mon May 29, 2017 8:16 pm

The teen smiled and nodded, she didn't speak for a couple of moment "I promise you, horse riding is the best thing in the world." she replied, her voice happy. She walked along for a moment "I don't want to pry into your private life but why did you want to stay the night last night." she paused for a moment with concern "Is everything okay at home?"
Thunderbolt Tolter Stable-Gypsy stable
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Mon May 29, 2017 8:34 pm

"I'd love to try it sometime." He said with a smile, that soon faded. She had brought up his home life, causing him to frown. Did he just have to curse​ it? "Nothing. I was just really tired." Xavier shrugged, trying to play it off. There was no way she would know, right?
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Mon May 29, 2017 8:41 pm

Amelia listened as he spoke and watched his body language change when she asked of his life at home, something was wrong and she was sure of it now. "Usually people want to go home when their tired...." she trailed off as she glanced from him to the ground.
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Tue May 30, 2017 4:10 am

He start to slow down, looking at her. "Yeah, well, I'm not like everyone else." Xavier said, only to fasten his pace ahead of her to ignore her questions. Why did she care so much about his home life? It was boring and terrible. She didn't want to know.
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Tue May 30, 2017 7:12 pm

The teen nodded slowly when he answered and stayed silent whilst he sped up infront of her, she was feeling guilty for some unknown reason, maybe it was because she kept asking about his home life but his distance in the answers just created more of a concern. Why wouldn't he just say the real reason? it always seemed that those who didn't often have a good, secure home-life never spoke of their experiences.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Tue May 30, 2017 7:53 pm

He began to panic inside. It was too obvious and she knew. Now what? How could he convince her otherwise? There was always bruises left on his body, the constant paranoia, and he never wanted to be home. It was like she finally put all of the puzzle pieces together. Xavier slowed down and put his hands on his knees panting, squeezing his eyes shut, fighting the urge to cry. Crying was weak and he knew that. But it was slowly killing him inside.
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Tue May 30, 2017 8:00 pm

Amelia watched as he began to slow and cautiously approached the boy but still keeping a little bit of distance "Xavier?" she asked, her voice soft and gentle. She didn't know what to do, what could she do anyway? No-one ever taught you how to deal with these things and it was probably something she would have to figure out on her own.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Tue May 30, 2017 8:08 pm

Nothing could save him now. He was drowning in his own thoughts. "I have to go home." The man choked out, barely able to speak. The tears kept threatening to fall, but he wouldn't let them. No, he wasn't weak. Standing up, he turned to face her. She looked so worried and conflicted, which caused him to get guilty. Xavier shook his head before starting to head towards his house. It was too late.
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Tue May 30, 2017 8:17 pm

The girl watched in silence as the boy spoke, she didn't know what to say or what to do despite wanting to say something she couldn't find the words in order to speak. His face seemed to hold many secret and it was rather obvious that he was holding back tears but still she didn't speak. What could she say anyway, it seemed unlikely that he would listen to her anyway if she did suggest something. As Xavier began to walk away in some random direction that she assumed would be where his house was "I'll see you tomorrow?" she asked in a hopeful tone.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Tue May 30, 2017 8:24 pm

Grumbling, he kept walking down the sidewalk, ignoring her. As much as he wanted to talk to her, he wanted to be alone. He just hoped she didn't follow him home. If she did, that wouldn't end well. His father would have a fit and cause a huge fight. Shaking his head, he became nervous as he approached closer towards his so called home. What was there that he wanted anyway?
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me