1x1 - madeth & Consulting_Angel

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 - madeth & Consulting_Angel

Postby madeth » Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:12 pm

Thomas could already tell the two might butt heads often, mostly because his joke seemed to be taken as more of a jab than anything else based on his co-director's reply. He made a mental note to himself not to be too overly friendly or make too many jokes in Sebastian's presence. It was going to be difficult for him to act like a different person, and he worried how well his group would be able to adapt. They were somewhat similar to him, hence why they never minded his leadership. Now both Sebastian's overly serious group and his very lax group were going to be working together. He simply hoped it wouldn't be too awful and that they would pull their performance off.

His group didn't have any official next meeting set up, but everyone that was left was almost always available in the evening. Thomas replied, "I can get my group together for tomorrow evening too, but, well.." he hesitated, wondering if his group's indecisiveness would tick off Sebastian. In the end, he had to reply honestly for the sake of their performance. "We haven't really decided on a specific play. We were thinking about a comedy or something laid back, but with people leaving, it wasn't set in stone," he spoke with a tinge of fear in his voice, hoping Sebastian wouldn't think too poorly of them.

While he spoke, he sent a quick text to his group chat regarding the potential meeting before putting his phone away quickly. The group chat was much emptier than it was in the past, something that pained Thomas a little. He knew he was doing the right thing, or at least he hoped he was. If the two directors couldn't get along, he knew that all of this would be for nothing. He feared he wouldn't ever be able to get along with his new co-director, especially considering the circumstances that brought them to work together.
madeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me