Another 1x1 Spiritstar3 and CyberneticVampire

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Another 1x1 Spiritstar3 and CyberneticVampire

Postby CyberneticVampire » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:46 pm

╔═════════════════════════╗
Wolfram
♞ 20 ♞ Male ♞ Butler/chef ♞
╚═════════════════════════╝

Grunting softly Wolfram squeaked a bit when the other grabbed his arm, not expecting him to do that. Shaking it off he looked up at the other with dull eyes, hardly able to focus. Before he could answer his belly seemed to do it for him, much to his embarrassment. The red haired male sighed and placed a gloved hand on his abdomen, avoiding all eye contact.

Kaoru
✂ 18 ✂ Male ✂ University student ✂

It took him a minute but when he finally noticed the ears and tail Kaoru tilted his head in curiosity. "Who are you?" he asked, grunting a bit since they were still on top of him.
✦✦✦
The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
VampireYoung adult Taken ❤
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:07 am

Quest- genderfluid- 20- shifter x fox something or other (dog and cat forms, as well as a fox)- Pan; Kaoru will be- might adopt a pet at some point (Peanut or Pie)- dad Quark, mom Mizuki, sister Onna, brother Nura, and agender sibling Mission- Tags: Kaoru

The redhead kept their ears back, and continued to hold their tail. They brushed at the fluffy tail a bit, then squeaked. "I'm...Quest...who are you?" they asked him. They wanted to ask why he was sleeping here but didn't, and quickly scrambled off of him.

Cody- f to m trans- 18 or 19- human; Graphic design student- Pan; Wolfram will be- has two ferrets Kaylee and Raira, one being masked (sable) and one being oddly white and black patched- dad, mom, one sister, and one brother plus genderfluid sibling- Tags: Wolfram

The creative and artsy shorter haired one made a sound of worry. He watched the other closely, and noticed him put a hand to his belly. They heard the noise it was making. "Maybe...you should start your break early," he suggested to the other.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:15 am

Wolfram

Wolfram let out a soft squeak and blushed when he realized the other had heard the noises. "I-I'm really sorry.. that was incredibly rude of me.." he said, his butler instincts kicking in as he attempted to muffle the rumbles. It was always so loud when he was hungry, which only embarrassed him.

Kaoru

Kaoru nodded and watched for a moment as the stranger got off of him, tilting his head a bit. "The names Kaoru.." he said, his tone indifferent as always. The brown haired male stretched briefly before sitting up, resting his back against the oak tree.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:07 am

Quest- genderfluid- 20- shifter x fox something or other (dog and cat forms, as well as a fox)- Pan; Kaoru will be- might adopt a pet at some point (Peanut or Pie)- dad Quark, mom Mizuki, sister Onna, brother Nura, and agender sibling Mission- Tags: Kaoru

The redhead nodded to the other, then tilted their head. They seemed to study him a moment, then shook their head. They hummed a small sound, ears perking up again now. "Why...are you sleeping out in the park like this?" they finally asked.

Cody- f to m trans- 18 or 19- human; Graphic design student- Pan; Wolfram will be- has two ferrets Kaylee and Raira, one being masked (sable) and one being oddly white and black patched- dad, mom, one sister, and one brother plus genderfluid sibling- Tags: Wolfram

The creative and artsy shorter haired one looked at the other. He chuckled and shook his head a couple times at him. "It's fine, but...are you going to be able to cook? I...wouldn't want you to get lightheaded or anything," he said.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:47 am

Wolfram

The red haired male squeaked softly and grunted, trying to ignore the hunger pain and dizziness he felt. When his blood sugar got low he got rather ill. But of course being a butler he didn't want anyone to know about his problems. Looking away he gave a gentle nod. "I-I'm fine.. it's nothing.. really.." he stuttered, although his belly said otherwise.

Kaoru

Kaoru let out a heavy breath and noticed the stranger seemed to be looking intently at him, although he didn't say anything. "Well.. I'm on break from university right now and the park was close by.." he said. The brown haired male gasped when his stomach rumbled, he hadn't had time for breakfast that morning and it was nearing lunchtime.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:26 am

The redhead hummed a small sound, then blinked. They'd heard the sound of his stomach, and they giggled a bit. They blushed when their own belly made noise, however...Shaking their head, they asked "Do you...want to have lunch for me? Well have to stop at my place either way...I need my hat, as...not many people know what I am..."

The creative and artsy shorter haired one sighed as he looked at the other. He said "I...don't think you are okay." He then shook his head a couple times as he looked at him. "You seem to want to work, though..." he trailed off.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:28 am

Wolfram

Wolfram groaned as he suddenly collapsed onto his side. At this point his blood sugar was dangerously low and he needed something in his stomach. Preferably something sweet. The males long red hair partially covered his pale face, hiding the fact that his eyes were closed.

Kaoru

When the other giggled at his belly he blushed and looked away, crossing his arms and pouting stubbornly. Although when he heard the noise he gave a small smile. However being the tsundere that he was he shook his head. "I'm not hungry but.. I can go with you.. I guess" he mumbled.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:29 am

The redhead hummed a small sound as they looked at him. They blushed a bit their self, and shook their head a couple times. They nodded at him, saying "Okay." They stood and dusted off, then began to head back for home, intent on getting their hat.

The creative and artsy shorter haired one yelped as the other collapsed. He didn't think he could move him into the building...He pulled him closer to it, and sat him up. He hoped he wouldn't fall back over...and he ran into the hotel, hoping they'd let him in.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CyberneticVampire » Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:31 pm

Wolfram

Wolfram laid quietly on the ground, aside from his gentle, shallow breathing. As the automatic doors detected the other male they slid open, allowing him into the fancy looking building.

Kaoru

Karou huffed and rose to his feet, adjusting his shirt and picking out a few dead leaves from his silky brown hair. Watching the stranger for a moment he stuffed his hands into his pockets and followed after them.
✦✦✦
KaitoHe/himINFJGemini
✦✦✦
CyberneticVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:56 am

The redhead hummed a small sound as they looked back at him a moment. They then headed on towards their home. Their parents were going to be there, maybe, as they lived with their family still. They flicked their tail and twitched their ears.

The creative and artsy shorter haired one hurried into the building. He didn't know where the kitchen/restaurant was, though...He assumed other people would be working there. He began to go in search of it, hoping there weren't guards or anyone that would kick him out.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me