1x1 with seadragonCaspian

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with dragonsFall

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:27 pm

:mrgreen: :thumbup:
Cool

So I start, right? Gotta go back for my forms, to do headers, if you answer this saying that you want me to start)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:49 pm

Right!
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:30 pm

Jessie Robbins- Jess, Little rose- f- 26 for the human- angel, human body- hunter- has a fox that follows her- light thing, magic sigils, driving demons out, Angel/demon blades, healing, singing- one sided crushes on both Jasper and Felicity- Tags: Jasper/open

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous one hummed a bit. She then shook her curly, ginger haired head, hair past the shoulders. Well, that of the human form was, anyway. The slender and average height, pale skinned, somewhat freckled one sighed. Deep brown eyes looked to her companion. "Jasper..." the one that parted her hair instead of having bangs started. She paused a moment, a hand running down the purple shirt. She then asked "What should we do today?" and fixed her fashion scarf a bit.

Donovan Jean Hughes- Donnie/Don, Van, precious prophet- m- 24- human- prophet but tries to also run a bookstore- prophet abilities and self defense- dog Davies- crush: Jasper- Tags: open at the moment

The intelligent and playful but stubborn hard headed one hummed a moment. He then quieted down, and glanced about. He was trying to run a bookstore in a wasteland, after an apocalypse. He'd had a couple customers weeks ago, at least. The cute but also handsome tanned one sighed...He then huffed out a breath, combing at neck length dark brown hair. Deep green eyes glanced to the clips. He was already wearing one or two, to keep hair out of the one eye. He knew the clips, and gold ringing in his eyes, both stood out. Shaking his head, he smiled and patted his dog, a Shepherd. He then smoothed down his red shirt. He smoothed at his shorts a moment as well, then shook his head.

Neiri Ramoth- Nei, Ri, Hunters Golden Child- genderfluid- 22- human but may have non human blood- hunter- expert with bow and arrows, dog attraction(?)- Ori follows everywhere- crush: might be Derik- Tags: Ori/open

The attractive and slender but somewhat muscled one hummed a bit. The golden-tan skinned one, with some brown vitiligo, glanced about. The Vitiligo was on the neck, arms, and some of the belly. S/he shook their head a couple times. The deep brown eyes, looking almost black, focused on Ori. The black haired one shook out straight, parted hair that went to the upper back. Neiri wondered how Ori could wear those stockings...Then again, Neiri had stockings as well. Theirs didn't go as high as Ori's, though. There's also the fact wolf temperature was higher, hotter. Neiri shook her head, and played with the fingerless gloves. She then looked down at her boots, before smoothing the green shirt and shorts, then grabbing the cloak.

Orioni Perris- Ori, The Goodest Pup- agender- 20- werewolf something cross- hunter- wolf form, speed/agility- ears and tail can show or be hidden, eyes turn gold, nails/teeth a bit sharper, good with bow and arrows, wolf and dog communication- crush: might be Percival- Tags: Neiri/open

The beautiful and slender peachy creamy skinned one hummed. The blue and gray eyes glanced to their friend. They then flicked back black ended ash blonde hair past the shoulders. Well, the hair was actually dyed a blue-gray shade now. They'd painted their nails that same shade. It looked pretty, and Neiri had even said so to them. They smiled as they fiddled with their stockings and fingerless gloves a moment. They then shook their head again. The werewolf something or other hummed another small sound. They then phased to the wolf form, that looked like a dog. The white insided ears twitched, the white undersided tail flicking. One white leg lifted, then another, and Neiri huffed.

The white muzzled, eye spots, chested and bellied gray wolf stopped. They huffed back, then twitches the black ears and black tipped tail flicked again. The black snouted wolf looked around. They then barked and wagged their tail just a bit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:15 pm

[Sorry! Thought my post went through! Apparently I was wrong]
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:17 pm

It's fine)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:49 pm

[Ill have it up soon!]
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:20 pm

XD kay
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:39 pm

Jasper Wells, Gentle Healer
Jasper looked up from the medical supplies that he had been going through when he heard the question then offered a slight shrug in response. "Not really sure. I am already doing something though." He pointed out as he raised the bandages he was holding. He had been carefully sorting through them when the question asked. "Can never be too prepared for someone to come into the clinic." He pointed out as his feathered wings shuffled against his back then settled. "Could always find a book or something if you need something to do." The angel suggested. "I should pick up some new books now that I am thinking about it..."

Felicity Noon, Feral Junk Collector
Feli hummed as she flipped the sign of her little shop to open then set about sorting out all the junk she had collected from the previous days. The junk shop was always closed on Wednesdays for restocks so that Felicity could keep the shop stocked with things that people may want or need in their current situation. She plucked up the box and set to carefully sliding various items onto the shelves that decorated the walls of her store. It was almost like a maze with how cluttered it was but it was exactly how she liked it. It reminded her of a home she knew a long time ago and siblings that kept the space cozy with the things that reflected their personality. There was a bell above the door to let her know if anyone came in while she was busy.

Derik Warren, Orions Chosen
Derik unfolded the wanted poster he had picked up and studied the details of it once more as he hiked along the ruined landscape, passing by leafless, twisted trees and rubble overtaken by nature. A bow was slung across his body with a quiver of arrows on his hip. The arrows appeared to be handmade rather than scavenged from what remained. "We should be getting close." He told his companion as he paused for a moment to get a better look around. They were heading for some outpost to bring in someone that was wanted in a city they had just stopped at. The pay was not high but it was better than nothing if they wanted to stock up on their supplies. "We might get there by nightfall if we keep up the pace."

Percival Palmer, Golden Winged
"Thats good." Percival commented as he kept pace with his shorter companion, making sure to avoid tripping over the gnarled roots underfoot. His golden wings were tucked close to his body, occasionally twitching or shuffling with the lack of use in the recent days. "Do you think we will catch them by surprise?" He asked, not surprised when his companion just shrugged then continued to lead the way through the rough terrain. Percival was less used to terrain such as this so he trusted that his friend would be able to get them through it alright.
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:13 pm

[had the idea maybe someone saw Orri turn human from the wolf form, and so they put a bounty or whatever on them. Does that work, for the person Derik and Perci are trying to find? Or should it be an NPC? I'm fine with an NPC, because then Nei and Orri can help with the capture]

Jessie Robbins- Jess, Little rose- f- 26 for the human- angel, human body- hunter- has a fox that follows her- light thing, magic sigils, driving demons out, Angel/demon blades, healing, singing- one sided crushes on both Jasper and Felicity- Tags: Jasper/open

The curly haired ginger shook her head a couple times. She blinked her eyes, and tilted her head as she looked at him. She'd in fact noticed he was going through stuff. She stared at the bandages, then asked "Need any help, then?" When he mentioned books, which she happened to like, she nodded. She looked down at the fox, as they pressed against her leg. She nodded to them, then looked to Jasper. "We can go find some books together if you want," she said. Her wings moved a bit, stretching out behind her. She didn't stretch them upward, not in here. She then folded them back against her back once more. She smiled down at her fox companion, then looked to Jasper once more, waiting for answers.

Donovan Jean Hughes- Donnie/Don, Van, precious prophet- m- 24- human- prophet but tries to also run a bookstore- prophet abilities and self defense- dog Davies- crush: Jasper- Tags: open (Jasper and Jessie soon?)

The cute but also handsome tanned one hummed a moment. He patted Davies, his Shepherd, then looked around. The dark brown haired one blinked deep green eyes (with gold ringing). He shook his head again, heading down to the bookstore. The building was a bookstore on the bottom, living quarters up top. Davies followed him into the book store. He smiled as he looked at the dog a moment. He then went about checking his books, making sure nothing had been stolen or damaged...

Neiri Ramoth- Nei, Ri, Hunters Golden Child- genderfluid- 22- human but may have non human blood- hunter- expert with bow and arrows, dog attraction(?)- Ori follows everywhere- crush: might be Derik- Tags: Ori/open

The attractive one, with the Vitiligo, hummed a moment. Deep brown eyes, looking almost black, looked around. The black haired one looked to Ori again. She smiled at them, then shook their head and tugged at the fingerless gloves a bit. They hummed a quiet sound, heading out. The cloak was on, so they felt ready to go, so they headed out with the werewolf cross.

Orioni Perris- Ori, The Goodest Pup- agender- 20- werewolf something cross- hunter- wolf form, speed/agility- ears and tail can show or be hidden, eyes turn gold, nails/teeth a bit sharper, good with bow and arrows, wolf and dog communication- crush: might be Percival- Tags: Neiri/open

The beautiful and slender blue and gray eyed one woofed. The blue-gray-dyed haired one, now in wolf form, looked around. They then shook their head, and glanced to Neiri. The white and black marked gray canine ran out after the human, that might not be completely human. They glanced about as they and Neiri went. They'd heard about a couple wanted people, and such.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:44 am

[Ill reply when I am back in town!]
seadragonCaspian