1x1 with Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Spiritstar3

Postby Seeley » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:02 pm

[ooh I can’t wait to see what it is]

|| Rerina || Female || werewolf || Bi || Tagged: Jayla

“Hmm the Pasta Shopp? I haven’t been there in a while.” she said, remembering the times she went to the place with friends. It had been a good while since she tried to always go to different places so she wouldn’t get bored of the same old thing. Her favorite thing from there are the pies and shakes.

Rerina began her way towards the place, but stopped to wait for the young woman to keep up with her. The place wasn’t that far but she didn’t want to go too far ahead without Jayla. It was nice to have a little walk since she loved going for little exercise.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:10 pm

[ehehe. I have two options, trying to figure out which to do. It involves a rogue/loner werewolf, if that's alright, probably from another city]

Jayla- female- human- bi- Rerina

The redhead nodded as she glanced at the other female, who was likely slightly taller than herself. She had gone to the Pasta Shopp with her parents about four to six months ago, so it had been awhile for her too. She also liked this little restaurant in Chinatown, and a Japanese style restaurant elsewhere. She could do with fast food every so often, too.

She hummed as she watched the other woman start walking in the direction of the little place. She glanced to Rocky, whistling him to follow and looking back at the chauffeur. He, of course, would follow her, except...She told him to go back to the car and wait, knowing exactly where they'd parked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:51 pm

(Ooh I’m fine with that; Rerina won’t admit it but she would protect Jayla even if she had to go wolf mode xD)

|| Rerina || Female || Bi || Werewolf || Tagged: Jayla ||

The two women made their way to the restaurant and Rerina kept on her alert mode. Even if the town was okay with her being a werewolf, let alone a bisexual one at that, didn’t mean that some weren’t okay with her being a wolf. So she always kept her guard up and was always full alert, since anything could strike at any moment.

Once the place came into view, Rerina paused for a moment before looking over her shoulder. Something didn’t sit right with her and it made the wolf in her uneasy. Holding back the urge to shift in front of Jayla. Even though she hardly knew the woman, it didn’t mean that she would try to protect the human she barely knew. It was just pure instinct though she had a weird feeling about how she felt towards this woman.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:10 pm

[XD cool. Here's a question: should the wolf jump out in front of the car and make her think it's hurt so she gets out, or should she try following a kitten/puppy and end up in the woods, where the wolf is waiting? Second option would start in the town]

The redhead hummed quietly, to both herself and the Doberman, as she followed Rerina. They soon reached the restaurant, entering it, and the bisexual human glanced about a moment. She wondered again if werewolves could be real. Her parents had always told her to be quiet, and not ever ask the question again, but she always did ask again...

Shaking such thoughts from her head, she looked up to see the slightly taller woman looking over her shoulder at her. She shook her head a few times, glancing to a host or server or whatever that came over to them, to get them seated. She hummed as she gestured Rerina to go ahead, then followed her and the server. They got a nice table for two, and she nodded her head.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:47 am

(I like the second option)

|| Rerina || Female || Bi || Werewolf || Tagged: Jayla

She sat down and glanced up the waiter, who seemed to be all goo goo eyes for both her and Jayla. The young woman chuckled lightly and shook her head. Of course she was bisexual so she could go either way, but she leaned more towards women than men. Oh how she had to break the poor guys heart, but it wasn’t like the first time men would be drooling over her. Kind of annoyed her really since she hated it when men just started at her like a piece of meat.

“I would like some tea please and some extra napkins because you’re drooling all over me. Sorry boy, but this isn’t the time for you to fascinate over women.” she replied, indicating to the drool puddle on the table and on her arm. “And this is why I prefer women over men.” she added, knowing that would hurt his pride.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:44 am

[honestly, so do I. I just had the dumbest idea...maybe the waiter is friends with the wolf? Idk]

The redhead continued to hum quietly as she sat down with her new companion, looking down at her long time companion Rocky. The dog wagged his tail a few times, ears raising as much as they could considering they were floppy ears. Jayla giggled at him a bit, then shook her head, glancing to the waiter and sighing as she saw him looking all amazed over them...She then continued to hum, shaking her head as she stared down at the table a moment.

She squeaked when Rerina told the guy to stop fascinating over them, being fascinated by them, but honestly was relieved. He wasn't her type, and also looked like he wanted to ask both of them out, two timer...She hummed as she said "I'd like spaghetti and some green tea please," and watched him sputter when Rerina then said she liked women more. Why'd you do that? What if he tries to make our time here terrible now? she worried. She was relieved to look over and see a girl smack the guy on the arm and take the paper he'd written on, apparently their new server.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:07 am

(Ooh yess! I like that!)

The young woman chuckled at how the waiter was sputtering and stunned from her comment. She knew it was risky but she had to get it out there before things got worse. She swiftly caught a glance at the waitress who took his place. Rerina told the waitress what she had wanted, baked ziti. The waitress nodded her head and then flared at the waiter she shooed away. Rerina watched the waiter get chewed out, but she had a bad feeling deep down about how she felt about the guy.

Shaking off the thought of it all, she glanced up at Jayla. She was able to look at her properly now, and Rerina was feeling something that she hadn’t felt before in a long time. What was with her and feeling this way towards a mortal? It wasn’t common but it wasn’t something that was thought of really. But it didn’t matter to her since she was the alpha of the pack so she could choose whomever she wanted.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:53 am

[XD cool]

The redhead continued to hum as she looked down at Rocky a moment, the beautiful dog sitting by the table and just looking at her. She nodded her head to him then glanced to the waitress, telling her again what she had ordered. She hummed then as the waitress nodded her head to the both of them, watching her hurry back to the waiter and get mad at him before shooing him away, probably going to scold him later. She sighed in relief as they at least wouldn't have to deal with him anymore.

She continued to hum as she sat there with Rerina, waiting for the waitress to complete their orders and bring them back. She hummed as she looked around a moment, viewing all the other customers there. She nodded to herself then sneaked a glance at Rerina, finding herself blushing a bit when Rerina caught her eye. Shaking her head, her thoughts turn to the dog rather than the waiter that had been sent away, having no idea werewolves were real, and he was friends with a lone one...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:17 am

(And little does she know that she will be crushing on a werewolf XD)

The young woman saw that their food had arrived and it looked good. She couldn’t help but hear something the waiter said as he walked away and it sent a chill down her spine. She had to hold back on wanting to rip him to shreds, so she focused on her food and also Jayla. Something about that waiter made her uneasy and something just didn’t sit right.

Pushing it aside for now, Rerina took a bite out of her food and swallowed it. The food was still pretty good even if she hadn’t been here in a long time. Her light blue eyes scanned around her, watching her surroundings. She tried to push the thoughts from her mind but they still lingered.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:35 am

[XD yes. Actually, the kitten (it's going to be a kitten) is going to head for the wolf as he ambushes Jayla, so she'll protect the kitten. She's gonna take it home with her, I think]

The redhead hummed and grinned when she saw the soaghetti and tea, looking over to see Rerina with her own food and drink. Sh wondered if they should order shakes after. She looked up in time to see the waiter's lips move before he turned and disappeared into the kitchen. She wondered what he'd said, but really couldn't bring herself to truly care all that much, and returned her attention to the food.

She hummed and smiled as she just stared down at it a moment, then shook her head. She picked up her fork to start eating, taking sips of her tea every once in awhile as well. At one point, she looked up in time to see Rerina looking around, and wondered what was wrong. Jayla had mind to ask, yet she didn't ask.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me