S.H.I.E.L.D. & Ghost Rider 1x1 - Crimson_Raven & skylasha

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: S.H.I.E.L.D & Ghost Rider 1x1 - Crimson_Raven & skylasha

Postby skylasha » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:43 am

-_Robbie_-

Robbie leans in and whispers that he believes that some Watchdogs are at that table, as he saw their dog's head tattoo on one of their hands. He suppresses the growl that wants to rise in his chest, chalking it up to some drainage as he fakes to clear his throat and silently tells the Rider to shut up.

Skylasha|He/They/She Image
Hi, I'm Skylasha!
I love Marvel and Among Us a lot! I’m also a furry. Mental + chronic illness warrior.
Trying my best one day at a time.
I'm an artist! I take commissions and art trades
Avatar by SleepySwirly Sig art by Shadowphoenixfox
Youtube
Art Shop
DeviantArt
ImageImage

skylasha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:02 am

-_Daisy_-

Daisy didn't react in case they happened to glance their way.
    From the way Robbie had stiffened she knew that it couldn't just be a tattoo that happened to look like the infamous emblem.
    Dammit, how was Robbie supposed to cope with the Rider gnawing at him whilst they waited however long for food?
    There wasn't any more time left to think, they were stood in the middle of a room in view of everyone.
    Daisy grabbed Robbie's hand and pulled him towards the table in the corner where they'd at least be out of sight from the Watchdogs.
    "Okay...okay, not what we expected." she looked across at Robbie.
    "Can you control him?" she asked, glancing around.
    Only a few other tables were occupied but it would have been easy if it was just them.
    Then she saw something that would help.
    "I'll go get us some napkins." she smiled brightly and got up.
    The cart with sauce and napkins happened to be behind where the Watchdogs were seated.
    As Daisy reached their table she pretended to trip, bumping the toe of her boot against their table and dropping a pea-sized tracking device out of her pocket and into an open duffle bag near their feet.
    "Oh, I'm so sorry!" Daisy gasped, straightening herself up and righting her glasses.
    One of the Men had spilt his coffee all over himself and gave her a nasty look.
    Another had shielded himself with a newspaper which was now a soggy mess and dripping ink.
    "Here!" Daisy grabbed a fist full of napkins and shoved them at him.
    "Oh! I'm just not myself since my goldfish died!" she sniffed, using one of the napkins to dab under her glasses.
    "Excuse me." she sniffed and retreated to her and Robbie's table.

((Meanwhile Robbie's just blinking and is like "what am I witnessing right now...?" and when Daisy gets back "That must have been some goldfish..." x''D
Yeesh sorry for the longness))
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skylasha » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:55 am

(Oh my god that is the funniest thing XD)
Robbie watched what Daisy was doing with a very confused expression. What was that crazy agent up to?
Ooh genius! The Ghost Rider spotted the tiny tracker as it fell into a bag. Robbie suppressed the manic grin that wanted to spread across his face. He focused on making fake-nice small talk with the waitress as she brought him his meal, then started in on the sausage. "Be good, Hellmonster. I don't want to be on the news for destroying a restaurant." Robbie whispered to himself.
Can I be controlled she says...how 'bought give me food then we'll be a hot head!
"No Rider, don't make me go jump in the freezing cold ocean outside."
...uh I'll uh just uh not be a hot head then

Hi, I'm Skylasha!
I love Marvel and Among Us a lot! I’m also a furry. Mental + chronic illness warrior.
Youtube
Art Shop
DeviantArt
ImageImage

skylasha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:01 am

-_Daisy_-

"As promised." Daisy held up the clutched napkins and put them in the middle of the table, sliding back into the seat across from Robbie.
    "Although I think they needed them more than us." she smiled slightly at her accomplishment and was glad that the food had arrived.
    She was going to ask Robbie how he was holding out but he looked invested in his sausage.
    Good, that meant that the Rider was distracted for now.
    Daisy let out a breath and began eating.
    The food was good, she hadn't realised how hungry she was.
    A few people had been watching her accident but it appeared that they had lost interest.
    The angry grumbling of the mutts could be heard as some of the café staff rushed to clean up.
    Daisy snorted and controlled herself before she laughed, smiling and pointing at the pancake with her fork.
    "This is really good.
    Too good to be dogfood." she hinted to Robbie, her smile fading.
    They'd only arrived what, a few hours ago? and already the Watchdogs were marking their territory.
    She hadn't banked on running into them this early, but that was just lucky.
    Daisy knew better though, nothing was ever that simple.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skylasha » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:02 am

-_Robbie_-

Robbie involved himself in eating breakfast, quieting the Rider down. Wow this place made good food!
Robbie smirked at Daisy's sly dog-related comments, thinking much the same. He picked up his hot cinnamon tea and began to drink, savoring the warmth that flowed into the internal fire within him. That was one thing that was good about being the Ghost Rider. Personal space heater. Ah, well, if only Robbie could do that on his own, especially when the weather got cold.

Hi, I'm Skylasha!
Youtube
Art Shop
DeviantArt
ImageImage

skylasha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:22 am

-_Daisy_-

Daisy concentrated on her meal, eating the pancake and strawberries.
    She wondered what Jemma and Fitz were up to, probably something she wouldn't even begin to try and comprehend.
    Jemma wound undoubtedly want a full report on everything Robbie-related, she had been trying to figure out how far his powers extended to and his weaknesses... assuming he had any.
    So far all they really knew was that he or the Rider, didn't do well in cold conditions.
    Jemma told her to think of it as a side mission.
    Daisy felt weird about it though.
    It was bad enough that he had to live with a demon, he didn't need people poking it.
    The again, it was cool seeing how Robbie reacted to things.
    His powers were impressive and he always seemed to surprise her with his abilities.
    She knew how it was herself, it's like discovering yourself and understanding how you work with your surroundings, the impact you have on how you alter objects and the environment.
    Wow and that wouldn't sound Fitz-worthy at all if it came out of her mouth, channenling her inner nerd.
    Daisy took her cinnamon tea into her hands and blew on it a little before sipping.
    At least she was with someone who she could relate to, but she wondered what Robbie thought of that.
    He seemed to just take it all in his stride.
    "I'm stuffed." Daisy said, feeling a world better as she sat holding the teacup.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skylasha » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:41 am

-_Robbie_-

Robbie stared off into space, resisting the urge to turn and stare at the Watchdogs in the restaurant.
Robbie finished his meal and burped/hiccupped at the same time, covering his mouth. "Oh god, excuse me." He managed, embarrassed at the abrupt and rather loud noise. Totally not because he was in front of a lady. No...no why would that? No. Robbie finished his drink and leaned back in the chair, wondering what would be the best course of action. He glanced at Daisy, wondering what she could be thinking about. Brrrr Robbie wanted his jacket. He glanced up to find that the air conditioning had just been turned on, and that it was blowing directly on him. The Rider grumbled in complaint and flared irritably, sending a wave of unnatural warmth through Reyes, radiating from the possessed man.

(Also your dog jokes A++ lol)

Hi, I'm Skylasha!
Youtube
Art Shop
DeviantArt
ImageImage

skylasha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:00 am

-_Daisy_-

[List]
Daisy looked at Robbie in surprise at his burp/hippcup.
It was kind of cute as he got all embarrassed.
She laughed a little and set her cup in front of her, leaning across part of the table as she spoke quietly.
"We'll wait for them to make a move and follow them.
They've gotta give us a lead.
" she said and looked up as a waitress came to clear the pots away.
"Thank you." Daisy regarded her and looked across at Robbie, hearing a click above them and the woosh of air.
Robbie looked up and seemed unsettled by it.
Not good.
It felt like everything was out to set the Rider off today and it was unnerving when you knew that you were in the presence of a ticking firebomb.[/I]
( :lol: glad you enjoy them)
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skylasha » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:11 am

-_Robbie_-

Robbie felt a little twinge of gratefulness that he was warming up now. He nodded at Daisy's plan to follow the Watchdogs. That sounded like a smart move. To track the dogs, rather than have the dogs tracking them. Robbie got up from the table and pushed his chair in. He pretended that his glances around the room were not 'reading the crowd' glances, but casual pretense of interest in the morning café happenings. "Alright, ready to go?" Robbie smiled at Daisy. He found that when he looked at her he just couldn't help it.
Robbie started to go for the door, movements lax and non-threatening. Then he saw the people outside touchinghis car! No no no! His brain...or maybe just the Rider...screamed. That car was precious and rare here. He didn't want it scratched or dented! Robbie flew out the café door before he could stop himself, the beginning of a snarl coming from his lips. "HEY!"

Hi, I'm Skylasha!
Youtube
Art Shop
DeviantArt
ImageImage

skylasha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:05 am

-_Daisy_-

Daisy looked at nothing in particular until the waitress moved on and then glanced at Robbie as he got up.
    "Yep, sure.
    I wonder if it's warmed up out there...ugh I hope it doesn't rain." Daisy said as she got up and put her chair in too, making idle chatter.
    Although rain would just be another problem to add to the growing list.
    She smiled back and laughed a little when Robbie smiled at her.
    "Wouldn't want to ruin-oh hell" she began but cut herself off when she saw the group of people at Robbie's car.
    She felt a bullet of dread rip through her as he bolted towards them.
    Daisy ran after him, although Robbie was way ahead of her.
    "Robbie, no!" she hissed.
    She didn't dare look to see if they were drawing attention, she knew it.
    She could practically feel eyes on them and at any moment their cover would be in ashes.
    One thing you do not mess with is someone's car.
    Especially where a flammable demon is concerned.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me