Rivals.. (1x1 with Nyu<3) *A 1D Roleplay*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

What should we do with Amber?

Cast her away! She doesn't deserve playin with Liam's heart!
No votes
Let her do her thing, she'll snap outta it!
No votes
Make her go through a long... boring... talk.. to get it through to her
No votes
Leave her at the house when they go to the fair
50%
I don't care, One direction deserves a pain like her
No votes
... narwhals are awesome 8D
50%

Total votes : 4

Re: Rivals.. (1x1 with Nyu<3) *A 1D Roleplay*

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:27 am

Niall *shrugged as he sat down on the couch* "I don't know" *He said replying to harry. He looked up at zayn* "that sounds like a good idea"

Louis *watched as the girls walked out of the house. He looked over to Harry,Niall,and Zayn*

Mara *read the text. She walked back inside her room.She rummaged through her suitcase looking for her bikini. She finally found it in her bag. She put on Bikini she quickly put her hair into a a pony tail before grabbing her towel and heading downstairs.*

Emma *laughed when she got the text. She sent a reply ~K~ She she looked through her bag for her bikini. She quickly found it and got changed The Bikini She pulled her hair into a side pony tail.She put on a pair of sunglasses she liked and grabbed her towel and headed downstairs.*
LITERALLY I QUIT LIKE 4 YEARS AGO
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:42 am

Harry

his eyes widened and he looked over at Lou when he saw the girl. He jumped up and ran up the stairs. He threw on some trunks and ran back down. "Lez go.." he laughed

Zayn

He stared at the girl as she walked past, and after she ran outside he looked back at the boys. "Im.. just gonna..." he ran jump the stairs and came back down with some trunks and a towel. He would't actually go in the water, he would just lay on the beach. He looked at harry, and then at the others. "Well, what are you guys waiting for? Niall.. les gooo.." he laughed and messed up niall's hair.

Amber

She ran down the stairs and passed the boys. "Hey ladies!" she smiled as she ran passed them and out the door. She ran to the edge of the beach and walked in. It was cooler than expected, but was still refreshing. "They are coming out.." she moaned, realizing why Harry and Zayn had swim suits on. Great.

Kiandra

She surfaced and faced Amber. "They are doing what?" she panicked and stared running out of the water. Amber grabbed her shoulder and spun her around. "Kiandra, you are beautiful. You have nothing to worry about. Just be yourself, and try to look even prettier than you are naturally." she stared into her eyes. Kiandra nodded slowly. "O-ok.." she said, trying to reassure herself.

Miya

Miya swam a little deeper. She loved the water. She surfaced and swam back to the ladies. "Sooo... they are comin out huh?" she leaned in with all the girls. "Lets all start swimming really far out.." she said as she walked over to a bin, and grabbed each of the girls a pool noodle. She dove back in with it, and kicked her feet, slowly leaving the shore. "Com'on we have to get as far of a lead as possible.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:52 am

Mara *ran out to the water tossing her towel aside and jumped into the water.She knew they were coming out to swim with us she didn't really care. She glanced over to the others.*

Niall *raced up stairs and changed into some swim trunks them raced back down to the living.

Louis and Liam *also did that (XD)*

Emma *walked out with Mara. She pulled off her sunglasses and placed them on her towel she looked over to the others.She jumped into the water. She wished that she had brought her surf board with her to the mansion but she thought they might of thought it would be odd so she didn't.*
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:02 am

Harry

He walked outside, and saw the girls starting to swim pout farther. "Hurry up! They are trying to get away from us!" harry ran and slipped on the stared, then faceplanted into the sand "Ow.." he laughed at himself, and rolled over onto his back. "What was I saying?" he asked Zayn.

Zayn

He laughed cried. "Um.. Im pretty sure you were gonna go swim after the girls.." he chuckled and helped harry Up. Then he walked to a lunge chair and laid down. "You guys go.. I'm going to be normal and read a magazine, to see all the pictures they take, and catch up on Harry and Taylor's break up.." he grinned as he pulled a magazine from his back pocket. Harry punched him in the arm. "We never say the she-devils name.." he scowled. (sorry to all the swifties and Haylor shippers! No hate XP) Zayn laughed

Amber

She looked back at the boys and laughed. One of them face planted. Then she saw that Liam guy. There was something about him, but she couldn't put her finger on it. She shrugged and started paddling out to deeper water.

Kiandra

She looked back at a guy falling and giggled. Then looked at the blonde. He seemed sweet, and quiet, like her. She shook her head and kept swimming next to amber. She couldn't have these feelings about a rival. She paddled her feelings away going deeper and deeper.

Miya

She laughed at the guys. They qwere not the brightest of people. She swam and tried to catch up with the other girls, but decided she didn't care and she just drifted on her back. Thank god she had sunglasses on. She Ran her fingers through her hair and closed her eyes. If any of them came up to her she decided she would just go all slap happy and give them on to the face.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:15 am

Louis "come on let's catch up with them!" *he said running to the water and started swimming*

Niall *jumped in after Louis* "yeah!" *he said*

Mara *continued to swim away from the boys . She was not to far behind Amber and Kiandra. She continued to swim ahead.*

Emma *was also falling behind swimming away.She kept trying to swim head. She kept swimming.*
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:27 am

-LOL-

Harry

He shook his head and ran after Lou, then dove in. He swam in front of Louis and caught up to a girl (Emma.) He swam next to her."Hi.. Im Harry.." he smiled at the girl. She had brilliant eyes, and her bathing suit was beautiful. Harry's curls fell over his green eyes, as they swam next to each other.

Zayn

He occasionally glanced up at them from his magazine. Sometimes he wished he could swim.. but other times he felt better baking in the sun. He shrugged and kept reading.

Amber

She tried to swim as far ahead as she could, and ended up turning away from the boys, and going to the left. Hopefully nobody would follow her. She started heading back to Miya who was relaxingly floating on the surface.

Kiandra

Niall was catching up, and she tried to swim as fast as her body would let her. She could really go for a hamburger right then, but she shook her head, she couldn't think about food at a time like this. She dove under a wave, and then surfaced, then pretty soon she was getting tired. She hadn't eaten since morning, and it was making her exhausted. She started slowing down a little more, and then everything went black, she started sinking down. (DUN DUN DUN)

Miya

She closed her eyes and started daydreaming about randomness. She could have been making an escape from the boys, but now that she had expirnced the beach, she didn't really mind them that much anymore. She sighed.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:39 am

- LOL XD too funny! and :O time for Niall to come to the rescue!-

Niall *his eyes widen when he saw her start to sink she looked like she was drowning... Then he realized quickly she was drowning! He swam under water to her. He grabbed her arm and started swimming back to the surface.*

Emma *looked up at him. She hesitated before saying* "Hi... I'm Emma" *she said glancing at the water not looking up at Harry. She was a bit shy.She finally looked up at him she gave him a faint smile*

Louis * was swimming over to Miya *

Mara *decided to relax a bit from swimming she looked up at the sky there wasn't a cloud in the sky. It was what she could describe a perfect day.*
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:49 am

-HOLY NIALL TO DA RESCUEEE XD-

Harry

He smiled faintly. "Do you guy do this all the time?" he gestured to the girls swimming away. She seemed a little shy. Harry looked down, his face reddened. Wait. Why was he reddening? He looked back up to her, his green eyes searching for her answer.

Kiandra

Kiandra woke up to a boy bringing her back to the beach. She spazzed and tried to be released from his grasp, but he was too strong. She gave up and closed her eyes. It was the blonde boy, she knew it. She sighed quietly. Why was she so stupid?!

Miya

She enjoyed being rocked back and forth on the waves, but then she heard someone swimming towards her. She froze, and tried to act casual. Don't get attached. she could hear Amber say earlier.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:56 am

Emma *shrugged* "not all the time" *she said looking from the others to harry.She knew the reason they were swimming away from them and was pretty sure he did to*

Louis * swam over to her* "Hi! I'm Louis " *he said to Miya with a smile*

Niall *Pulled Kiandra to shore . He was hoping she was alright . He looked at her as he let go of her arm once she was on the shore. He looked to her.*
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby panorama, » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:02 am

Harry

He laughed and nodded. "Have you met everybody in the band yet..?" he asked "My band..." he added. (WB)

Kiandra

She slowly opened her eyes. She had a pounding headache, and she probably din't look the best either. Sh laughed at herself. You are pathetic. She told herself. She looked up at the boy. "Uhh.. Hi.. I'm Kiandra.." she said softly as she leaned on her elbows so she could sit up straighter.

Miya

She looked over at the guy, and removed her sunglasses, revealing her freckled cheeks and green blue eyes. "Hi.. I'm Miya.." she smiled softly. Why didn't she just slap him? She didn't know. He seemed different, like he could understand her more than other people. She brushed some hair out of her face, revealing her lock tattoo.
panorama,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me