One-On-One with Trueheartedrusher<3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: One-On-One with Trueheartedrusher<3

Postby ElevatingHearts » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:40 am

~*~Madison~*~

I sighed. "Still...you know I'm sorry for it." I said to him. Okay, I really need to shut my mouth sooner or later. But, honestly, I wanted to know when he'd forgive me for it!

~*~Sierra~*~

I looked at James when he did and said to him, "I don't know. Madison's been my best friend for years before we both came here and the fact that you kissed her is just.." I'll be honest here, I'm kinda ticked off at him still for doing so!

~~Logan~~

I smiled as she did and twined my fingers with hers, kissing her head gently. With my free hand, I signed to her I'm pretty glad I met you.

~~Carlos~~

I sighed and took up my phone, just looking down at the black screen. I could text or call her if I wanted to, but I wasn't too sure if I wanted to do that.

Click either picture to check out the Pokemon Fan Fiction I am writing! The account is just starting up so I would love any support you can give!(: "Only You" involves a romance and "Snagged" is just simply an adventure to get a Pokemon back.

Chapter 1 to Only You was published on 10/29/14 which is my Latest update on it.

My Latest Update for "Snagged" was the prologue, which was posted on 10/25/14.

Again, just click either cover picture to read the book! Any votes or comments would be greatly appreciated!(:
ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaeris » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:44 am

Kendall~
I sigh and nearly yelled, but managed to say calmly "just quit talking about it, and it'll be fine!"

JAmes~
Ok, one last chance. I went down and hugged her leg, beggin "please! i'll do anything to make you happy again."

Luna~
I smiled and kissed his cheek, as a way that i'm happy about it to.

Rosella~
I took up my phone and texted to carlos ' join me nad Belleza! I laughed and the dog barked.
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:49 am

~*~Madison~*~

I sighed and looked at Kendall. I still hate myself for what James and I did, and I really didn't want to just not say anything. But, oh well. I just leaned back in the couch.

~*~Sierra~*~

I looked at James and just shook my head. "It just isn't so easy to forget everything that happened with you two," I said to him. "I know it's been a couple months, but I still feel like I need a bit of time before trusting you like I did."

~~Logan~~

I looked at her and grinned lightly as she did. She's such a nice person, and I do enjoy being with her. It's great! Especially since we aren't doing some on again, off again relationship.

~~Carlos~~

When I felt and heard my phone go off, I took it up and read the message from her. I smiled lightly and replied back with Well, where are you at?

Click either picture to check out the Pokemon Fan Fiction I am writing! The account is just starting up so I would love any support you can give!(: "Only You" involves a romance and "Snagged" is just simply an adventure to get a Pokemon back.

Chapter 1 to Only You was published on 10/29/14 which is my Latest update on it.

Again, just click either cover picture to read the book! Any votes or comments would be greatly appreciated!(:
ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaeris » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:52 am

Kendall~
I sat down nexto her and looked at her calmly.

JAmes~
I hugged her leg slightly tighter "please! there msut be something i can do!"

Luna~
Wow, never thought anyone would even like me for the inside, buut! here's Logie!

Rosella~
I rolle dmy eyes and replied well, i'm not in the park, not in the lobby, not at the pool, but still in the palmwoods area. jsut to make it into a ridle for him.
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:58 am

Madison~

I looked at him as he did, and put my head on his shoulder with another small sigh. I don't really think he gets how much I hate myself for hurting him like I did. Because, honestly, I really didn't want to do any of that!

Sierra~

I shook my head slowly. "It doesn't really feel like there is." I said to him. "You know I haven't gotten into a relationship in the past two years because I didn't want my heart played with, and it kind of feels like you did just that."

Logan~

I don't get how she was single when I met her. I mean, yes she's deaf, but people shouldn't judge her for such a thing.

Carlos~

I read what she sent and then replied with
"Your apartment???"

ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaeris » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:02 am

Kendall¨
I sigh slightly and closed my eyes as she did. it still hurts, and i know that she knows it.

JAmes~
I stood up agian and grabbed her hands, saying "i never meant any of it to happen! I rpmise, I will never, NEVER do it agian, nmot even think about it!" i begged, her, then said softly, nearly in a whisper "please forgive me."

Luna~
I smiled at him and let go of his hand, hugging him tightly around his neck.

Rosell~
I smield at his reply and replied to him maaybeeeh ;P
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:07 am

Madison~

I hid my face into his neck. "I know you said not to talk about it.." I started to say. "But, can I at least know if you're still pissed?"

Sierra~

I looked at him. It was convincing that he swore he'd never do it again, but I didn't fully believe him! "James, do you even have a clue how terrible it feels to be cheated on?" I asked him.

Logan~

I smiled lightly as she did, putting an arm around her.

Carlos~

I smiled and sent back to her, "I'll be there soon" and got up from the chair I was sitting on in the lobby, walking up to her apartment.

ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaeris » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:15 am

Kendall~
"you jsut make it worse by talkign about it." I said and looked down at the ground.

James ~
"i know alot of girls have gone behind my back, but i don't cared about them. But you're a one of a kind, and i do really, REALLY, care about you." I sadi to her.

Luna~
I grinend slightly and kissed his cheek quickly.

Rosella~
I smiedl at his reply and wnet back to playing with Belleza, singing Moves like batman
"All the moves like Batman, i got the moves like Batman.
I've got the na na na na na na na na moves like Batman.
Call in some bats and they'll swarm you.
I just kicked your ass, but i warned you.
Got the moves like Batman, i got the moves like Batman.
I've got the na na na na na na na na moves like Batman.
"
(same instrumental and moves like jagger, lyrics goes to screenteamshow ;P )
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:20 am

Madison~

I sighed. "I know.." I said to him. "It's just hard not talking about it. I mean, I hate myself too much for doing it.."

Sierra~

I hugged him, putting my chin on his shoulder. "It hurts though." I said to him. "The fact that you did...I mean, I trusted you and everything, but now I'm not so sure I can trust you the same."

Logan~

I grinned as she did, and looked at her happily with a smile.

Carlos~

I walked up to her apartment door and knocked on it, not wanting to just walk right on in.
((kk xP))

ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaeris » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:24 am

Kendall~
I sigh slightly. She's just making it worse! Please madison, just quit talking about it!

Ajmes~
I hugged her back and kisse dher head, sayig "i'm truthfully, and hosnetly sorry for what I did, i never meant for anything of that to happen, you have no idea how much im issed you when i was in minnesotta."

Luna~
I smiedl at him and giggled randomly.

Rosell~
"it's open!" I yelled ot theone knocking and sang
"I clap my hands up in the air sometimes
Thank you, Retro, and Nintendo
100 bananas for an extra life
Get on the Rhino, Diddy let's go!

Cuz we gon' slap the ground
We gon' throw head butts
We gon' roll along
Like it's Donkey Kong
If you played it once, then you'll play it twice.
We gon' roll along

Like it's Donkey Kong
Swing on this vine vine vine vine
I ride a mine cart through the mine mine mine mine
Over the trees i'm gonna climb climb climb climb
Call Candy Kong for a good time time time time
D.K
"
(tune of Dynamite Taio Cruz, noticable i love TeamScreenShow xD)
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me