1x1 with Hyunseung

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Hyunseung

Postby bibliophile; » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:35 am

Vik smiled at Aidan and looked at Ivan. "I know. I don't want to just yet, though."

Dimka sat in the chair by Keylee's bed.
pluviophile: (n.) a lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

bibliophile: (n.) a lover of books; one who loves to read, admire, and collect books

Not many understand the comfort I get when I walk into a bookstore and take a deep breath as I look around. I feel at home; I feel welcome. I don't have to purchase anything. Being surrounded by books fills me with a sense of security.
bibliophile;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SuperGirl » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:41 am

Keylee smiled handing Noah to Dimka. "He spit up on me while you were gone."

Ivan smiled pulling Vik into him. He played with her hair taking it down. He stroked his hand through it. He took her hands in his and put them over her baby bump. He smiled laying his chin on her shoulder as he looked down at their hands. "I hope she isn't born the 18th on your due date. I'm babysitting my cousin again all day." He said sighing.
~SuperGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibliophile; » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:46 am

Dimka smiled, taking Noah. "He's just like Bella."

Vik smiled. "I don't think she will be." She said. "Where does your aunt go? You babysit a lot."
pluviophile: (n.) a lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days

bibliophile: (n.) a lover of books; one who loves to read, admire, and collect books

Not many understand the comfort I get when I walk into a bookstore and take a deep breath as I look around. I feel at home; I feel welcome. I don't have to purchase anything. Being surrounded by books fills me with a sense of security.
bibliophile;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SuperGirl » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:53 am

Keylee nodded. "I know he even has dark hair. Now having him was more like Kailyn though. He has Aidan's smile, Abbie's little nose, Julia's sillyness and Rachel's snuggles." She smiled.

Ivan looked at her. "So you want her to be born during the dance? And my Aunt works as a nurse you knew that." He poked her jokingly. He gently enlaced their hands. "She's gonna be a big girl. She made you so big. But I'm glad you're helping Becca." He said.
~SuperGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibliophile; » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:58 am

Dimka smiled, and kissed Noah's head.

Vik smiled. "No. I just want her to be born when you can be there." He said. "Oh, yeah. I forgot."

bibliophile;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SuperGirl » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:05 am

Keylee smiled as Noah opened his eyes when Dimka kissed his head.

Noah looked up at Dimka yawning.

Ivan smiled. "I'll be at the dance. It's the only day I have free until March 15 my Aunt gets that day off since we have those exams that day at school. She would be like a one year old if you waited that long." He teased. "The Sky Monster!" He laughed tickling Vik's stomach.
~SuperGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibliophile; » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:09 am

Dimka smiled. "Hi." He said to Noah.

Vik laughed when he tickled her belly.

bibliophile;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SuperGirl » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:16 am

Noah scrunched his face looking away as he closed his eyes again.

Keylee smiled. "Awe daddy you woke him up."

Ivan smiled. "Here's what I think. I think we are going to be at dinner before the dance your water will break but being the way you are you won't say anything. We go to the dance you'll end up saying you're tired. We'll go to my car go to your house and then you'll finally decide to tell Keylee but she'll kick you out of her room and then you'll come to your knight in shining armor I'll pick you up and together we will ride my stallion into the sunset to the hospital where the princess will be born. Hows that sound?" He smirked kissing her.
~SuperGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bibliophile; » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:21 am

Dimka smiled. "I'm sorry, Noah."

Vik laughed softly as she listened. "I think it sounds perfect."

bibliophile;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SuperGirl » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:27 am

Noah whimpered.

Keylee smiled watching Dimka and Noah. "He makes our family complete. Had I had a baby other than him Kailyn would have ran away. He's different. I can't explain it. It was meant to be."

Ivan smiled. "I left the screaming and crying out just so you know." He teased. "And the part where they say it's not a girl...it's both." He teased. "How are you even sure it's a girl you never went in for an ultrasound you just listened to Keylee." He laughed.
~SuperGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me