The Witch's Curse(only me Shinx Kit and posibly Synth Kit)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The Witch's Curse(only me Shinx Kit and posibly Synth Ki

Postby ShinxKit ~ » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:06 pm

Lexi was about to leave when she heard a scream. "Scott!!!" she yelled pushing through the door and running over to him. "W-what's wrong? Are you hurt?! Should I call someone?" questions ran through her mouth uncontrollably, but she managed to somehow be quiet and wait for and answer. She sat next to him and hugged him tightly. Then mumbling, "Please don't be hurt..." Tears ran down her cheeks, she loved Scott will all her heart and didn't want him to die.

{{ LOL yea very cool }}
.:: Pikachu & Oshawott ::.
Please don't let me cry, I love yhu so and thats why we're best friends

ShinxKit ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Narutofoxlover » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:12 pm

Scott was lost in the pain he was expeiriencing.The pain in his spine was increasing.He could feel through the pain that the base of it was getting longer and that the areas of pain an his back he could feel spines forming(sort of like those things on the back of the dinosoar Spike is but curved and spikeish).He clenched his eyes shut and clenched his teeth.When his eyes opened again they were reptilian and green with slitted pupils.
Narutofoxlover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exitiumErue [EE] » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:17 pm

Selina smirked watching her masterpiece, she merely mewed cutely pawing the windowsill, she was proud of her work as she so often was with her own work, she mewed a second time before leaping out the window and into the front lawn
Dreamies = Zodiac Dogs

ImageImageImageImageImage
Notes wrote: Was <body>Hytema</body>... DO NOT USE! Zullos, Kiryea, Oculos Secas and Hytema Lartup are my own original names, do not use ever!
exitiumErue [EE]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShinxKit ~ » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:22 pm

Lexi wiped her tears and looked at Scott face to face trying to see what was wrong. Suddenly, his eyes opened looking reptilian like. She jolted back and hit the wall what she was seeing was Scott, but his eyes were completely different. She stuck her head between her knees and mumbled to herself, "This is all just a dream..."

ShinxKit ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Narutofoxlover » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:28 pm

Scott screached in pain as his spine grew more and as talons grew from his figers and dug into his clenched hands.Sharp fangs began to form in his mouth and his tougue grew thin and forked.Bumps were audible on his back as the spines grew bigger and were ready to come through the skin.He screamed even louder when a long scaley black tail with a jagged arrowhead shaped tailspade grew fro his spine and ripped a hole in his pants and showed itself.The spines forming on his back poked through the skin and steadily two growths began to appear on his shoulder blades.
Narutofoxlover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exitiumErue [EE] » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:31 pm

Selina sat against the wall listening "get used to it" she said softly
[wb]
Dreamies = Zodiac Dogs

Notes wrote: Was <body>Hytema</body>... DO NOT USE! Zullos, Kiryea, Oculos Secas and Hytema Lartup are my own original names, do not use ever!
exitiumErue [EE]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Narutofoxlover » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:38 pm

Shiny jet black scales began to form on his body.The talons on his reshaping feet ripped through his shoes and as he curled up light the slid off.Long curved black horns started to form on his head and wings erupted from hs shoulder blades as he emitted another agonized scream.
Narutofoxlover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShinxKit ~ » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:47 pm

Lexi looked up tears flowing from her eyes. She could barely make out the scene, but could see a blurry mutation that some-what resembled Scott. She stood up and wiped her eyes then examining the creature more carefully.

ShinxKit ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Narutofoxlover » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:54 pm

The scales became more and more abundant on his body and he writhed in pain.His spine began to reshape to that of an animal that walks on all fours.His arm bones cracked as they rehped into legs and his hands and feet becamed large paws with talons.He couldn't stand the pain much longer.His face started to rehape and his ears became slits in his head with a fin-like outside to them.Finally it was over.
Narutofoxlover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exitiumErue [EE] » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:01 pm

Selina sat back pressed against the wall, she laughed wildly, insanely "no, you don't annoy me, you never annoy me!" she laughed
Dreamies = Zodiac Dogs

exitiumErue [EE]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me