•One x One• ~Pedestrian & Weapon~ (Our child is a potato)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: •One x One• ~Pedestrian & Weapon~ (Our child is a potato

Postby Laundry Detergent. » Sun May 06, 2012 10:33 am

{{ Like, um, street walker. Aha. Get it? Pedestrian... *Silence* Okay, then.. Lawlz. :3 }}

Dillon looked at the boy when he spoke, rolling her eyes. "Why would someone send a search party for you?", she muttered quietly, dropping her eyes back to her lap. When she heard him speaking another language, she narrowed her eyes. Was that Italian? Maybe. She didn't know that language, just German. That gave her an idea. Maybe she could pretend she didn't speak English, so he wouldn't talk to her. And then they could have a silent marriage. Yes! A perfect plan! But then she remembered that she greeted them at the door in English. Sighing, she picked up her fork, then grabbed her mother's fork as well, since she wasn't using it. Placing one on the table, she hit the end of it with the other one, making it fly in the air and land back on the table with a "thump". Her mother glared at her, but she just giggled, getting ready to do it again until her mom took the forks away. Dillon groaned, slouching back in her chair again. She wasn't five anymore.

Call me Laundry. ;3;
This is a W.I.P. Forever. :3
Random Video | Chat with Me! :3 | Want to start a 1x1? c:
{{ may it be a light for you in dark places. when all other lights go out. }}
Laundry Detergent.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ;imagination. » Sun May 06, 2012 10:54 am

[Hah.]

Kurile chuckled, "Cause' my parents don't want to lose their beautiful son." He said, able to make out her mutter. He said with a wide grin, tapping his fork on his plate. He bounced his knee up and down, obviously bored and not hungry. He observed the two other adults, muttering insults in French quietly so his father couldn't hear. Then he decided to listen to what his parents were saying.

"Yes yes, I agree..." His mother said, then she tapped her finger on her chin in thought. "Should we pay for their house? And... Where should it be..?" She asked. Now his dad, who was talking to the girls dad, was making jokes. Jokes. Really. God. All this made him sick. "Can I go pi-Can I use the restroom?" He asked. He needed to get away from this place. His whole head was a throbbing volcano. What would he do? He had a girlfriend, back in Italy. He was just visiting his parents for now, and he would go back at the end of summer. Now he had to break the news to her. Jeez. His mother nodded to him, and he didn't even wait to hear where the bathroom was. He rushed down a hall, and found a bathroom. He didn't bother closing the door. He just leaned against the wall, staring at himself in the mirror. This would ruin his whole life.
Image Image Image Image
;imagination.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Laundry Detergent. » Sun May 06, 2012 11:20 am

Dillon watched him as he left, about to give him directions. Shrugging, she chewed on her lip as she listened to her parents. Just then, a thought flooded in her mind. He better not have gone into her bathroom. Oh, lord that would be akward. She had pictures of her and her boyfriend hanging up in there, along with a lot of other personal ones. Her eyes widened, quickly standing and running after him. Sure enough, he was in her bathroom. Groaning, she grabbed him by the arm, pulling him out. Then, she started talking very quickly in German, obviously angry. Shaking her head, and forgetting he probably didn't even know what she was saying, she closed the bathroom door, going back down the hall. "Pick another one, buddy!", she yelled at him as she walked, turning a corner and jogging up the stairs to her room. Plopping on her bed, she turned on her stereo to the maximum volume, wanting to drown everything out.

Call me Laundry. ;3;
Laundry Detergent.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ;imagination. » Sun May 06, 2012 2:31 pm

Kurile was able to peak at the pictures, and now he was laughing so hard his eyes were tearing up. And what made it more funny was her face she made when she saw him. "Cute friends!" He called after her, laughing. But once she was out of sight, his smile went down. He wandered down another hall, and found another bathroom. He leaned over the counter and put his hands on his head. His heels touched the other wall, and he took a deep breath in. Too much. Too much. He took a deep breath in, and stood up. He sighed and walked out of the bathroom. He sneaked past the dining room and slipped through the front door. He walked to the curb and sat down, taking a deep breath in. He could just walk away right now, but... Nevermind. It was useless.. Where would he go? Italy? Yeah right. He lay down and stared at the sky which was darkening, barely light anymore. Street lights began to flicker, then spat on. The light barely covered any of the street, making it look more creepy outside. He ignored all cracks and snaps and unknown noises, and just stared at the sky. He didn't want to be near anybody, really. He just wanted to lay there.
Image Image Image Image
;imagination.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Laundry Detergent. » Tue May 08, 2012 2:03 pm

{{ I will post! XD I have no muse at the moment. I shall not let this RP die! \(^w^)/ }}

Call me Laundry. ;3;
Laundry Detergent.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ;imagination. » Tue May 08, 2012 2:13 pm

[Good girl.. Good good girl...]
Image Image Image Image
;imagination.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Laundry Detergent. » Tue May 08, 2012 2:45 pm

{{ Okay.. Creepy stalker.. XD }}

Call me Laundry. ;3;
Laundry Detergent.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Laundry Detergent. » Wed May 09, 2012 1:52 pm

{{ Le no muse. XDDD Oh! Our baby! I must feed it! *Gets salt and pickle juice* lol }}

Call me Laundry. ;3;
Laundry Detergent.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ;imagination. » Wed May 09, 2012 2:00 pm

((He's dead! -Grabs shoulders and starts shaking- Some guy -Sniffle- came and took him to make potato sala-ad -sob-))
Image Image Image Image
;imagination.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me