1x1 with SpaceDad_00

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: High-School Romance 1x1 with PayDaymags

Postby the_kiiwii » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:13 am

Caitlin ran out, to see Jordan holding a puppy."Oh my.." Caitlin said shocked," she bent down next to Jordan and looked into his then at the small puppy, it looked like it was a day or two old at the most. She looked at the snow then at Jordan and his dad.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkminnow » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:19 am

Jordan held the puppy against his chest and brought him inside carefully. "Oh, sweetie..." he said, looking at the puppy's face. His dad brought a towel and a fluffy blanket. He spread the towel down on the rug, and Jordan set the puppy on the towel. His dad lay the blanket over the tiny thing. Jordan sighed and rubbed the dog with the blanket. "Dad, do you think you could microwave some wet food for him?" Jordan asked. The pup needed something warm and healthy to eat.

hey there
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I'm Darkminnow-
you can call me Dark, Minnow
or Dork. Not online most week
days, sometimes offline on
the weekends. Love
writing and roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─────⚓︎─────
“Be careful of love.
It'll twist your brain
around and leave you
thinking up is down
and left is right.”

─────⚓︎─────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
link link link link
⚓︎
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darkminnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:22 am

Caitlin followed them in and knelt on the ground by the puppy."I wonder how long it been out there."Caitlin said looking at the small puppy. She sat on the ground next to it she whipped some snow of its face. She looked at the small creature it looked so small and innocent.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkminnow » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:27 am

Jordan's dad came into the room with a plate of warm wet food. He then went upstairs. A few moments later, he came back down with an exited June. "Oh, my gosh!" June squealed, running forwards. Jordan's dad caught her shoulder; "Be gentle, the pup is young." he said softly. June came forwards more slowly this time. She stroked the dogs face before whipping around towards Caitlin. "Who are you?" she asked, confused.

hey there
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I'm Darkminnow-
the weekends. Love
writing and roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─────⚓︎─────
“Be careful of love.
It'll twist your brain
around and leave you
thinking up is down
and left is right.”

─────⚓︎─────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
link link link link
⚓︎
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darkminnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:30 am

Caitlin looked at the girl."I'm Caitlin," she told June and smiled. the puppy yipped slightly, Caitlin looked at it for a moment then back at June. She smiled, her question was then answered she hadn't seen Caitlin earlier when she walked in with Jordan.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkminnow » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:38 am

June smiled back. "Nice to meet you." she said, then; "Wait... how will you get home in the storm?" she asked, before the realization hit her. She made a disgusted face towards Jordan while Caitlin wasn't looking. "Well, uh, dad, what's for dinner?" Jordan asked, shooting June a frustrated look. His dad answered by placing four bowls of steaming pasta on the table. He grabbed a larger bowl, full of warm tomato sauce, and put it in the middle of the table. Jordan looked at the puppy, unsure of where to put it. His dad picked up the little canine, still in his fluffy blanket, and placed him in Caitlin's room. He turned on a lamp and turned off the ceiling light. He then walked outside and closed the door. "We'll find a good place for him after dinner. " he said, walking towards the table. Jordan followed him, and June took a seat. Jordan, instead of sitting down, grabbed two glasses and filled one with water. He placed one at his own seat, and one at the last seat, which was where Caitlin would be. "I hope you like spaghetti." Jordan's dad said, taking his own seat and picking up his silverware.

hey there
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I'm Darkminnow-
the weekends. Love
writing and roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─────⚓︎─────
“Be careful of love.
It'll twist your brain
around and leave you
thinking up is down
and left is right.”

─────⚓︎─────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
link link link link
⚓︎
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darkminnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:45 am

Caitlin noticed the looks June and Jordan shot at each other but ignored them, slightly confused. Caitlin followed Jordan to the dining room."Yeah, I do," Caitlin responded and smiled. She waited for everyone to take their seat so she knew where to sit. She wondered what her mom and step-father were doing, probably eating they always cooked dinner together. It bothered Caitlin how close they were, she knew her mom loved him after all they got married, bit Caitlin sure didn't. She would rather have no dad then Steve, that as her stepfather's name. She put on a smile and took the open seat at the table. She was thankful for Jordan and his dad's hospitality. Her long black hair fell off her shoulder as she sat down.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkminnow » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:50 am

After dinner, Jordan invited Caitlin to come play with the puppy. His dad brought June upstairs, and Jordan guessed that they had both fallen asleep, since they didn't come down afterwards. Jordan grabbed a thin rope that was about two feet long. He thought they could play tug-of-war with the puppy. He also grabbed two dog treats. He fed one to Marck, and smashed the other one up into little bits and mixed it with a little wet food. He brought the can of food and the rope into Caitlin's room, setting them on the floor. "Should we name the puppy?" he asked her.

hey there
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I'm Darkminnow-
the weekends. Love
writing and roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─────⚓︎─────
“Be careful of love.
It'll twist your brain
around and leave you
thinking up is down
and left is right.”

─────⚓︎─────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
link link link link
⚓︎
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darkminnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:54 am

Caitlin smiled brightly,"UH, DUH!," Caitlin laughed slightly,"anything in mind?" She sat down next to Jordan and brought her knees to her chest and reached out her hand towards the puppy. It began to move and sniffed her hand. She stroked the puppy's head with a finger. She wondered why Jordan and his sister shot each other those looks but didn't want to make him uncomfortable by asking.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkminnow » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:57 am

Jordan shook his head. "Well," he looked over the puppy. He picked it up and looked at its face. "I'm pretty sure this puppy is a female... pomeranian?" he set the puppy in his lap, and she instantly made her way towards Caitlin. "Haha, someone likes you." he said, chuckling.

hey there
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I'm Darkminnow-
the weekends. Love
writing and roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─────⚓︎─────
“Be careful of love.
It'll twist your brain