Red vs blue Halo 1x1 with Glowy--

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Red vs blue Halo 1x1 with deadeyes.

Postby Crossflare » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:58 pm

"Right so just out of curiosity anything you want to know about me?" Locke said he was curious to know if she wanted to get to know him.

Fayyim sighed she was actually practically hiding from Felix he had tendency to bug her when she didn't want him and as result she'd made herself scarce by practically using her stealth armor to hide so that he wouldn't bug her she was not in mood to be bothered by Felix right now but she'd welcome a conversation with locus if he could manage to get felix to leave her alone.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowy-- » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:02 pm

Darkwatcher turned her grey eyes to Locke. "How long have you been in the UNSC?"

Locus was practically at his limit with Felix's antics. With him going off and forgetting his training and pestering the new recruit, the merc found it rather difficult to keep track of either of the Gates.

"Dear if I wanted to Hurt anyone here, I would have done so already."

The Radio demon! A pleasure to make your acquaintance!

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:12 pm

Fayyim sighed as she finally felt like she wasn't going to be pestered anymore and uncloaked she was simply getting herself something to eat but she was watching her back due to the fact that Felix seemed to have an interest in her and she had no idea why as she had no interest in him and she'd made it clear but man was Felix stubborn.

"I have to be honest I've had a rather long career but I haven't kept track of it too much it's probably been like perhaps 10 or more years and that is just an estimate." Locke said
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowy-- » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:13 pm

Darkwatcher nodded. "Yeah well. Must be nice."

Locus spotted Fayyim uncloak and headed over to her.

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:22 pm

"Ehh well I mean it pays if thats what you mean, I mean I work with the master chief although ever since he joined fire team osirus it has been a bit odd considering I had to bring him in. he of course did not like that one bit but we're friends now so it's funny how you can go from not liking a man to becoming one of his trusted friends. " Locke said

Fayyim heard someone coming and just jumped a bit and let out a sigh of relief when she saw it was just locus she'd been worried about Felix spotting her. "You scared me you know that right?" She said she'd never been this on edge in this type of environment but she should have expected Felix to be like this she knew she was pretty but she didn't like the unwanted attention she got from Felix.
Last edited by Crossflare on Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowy-- » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:25 pm

She looked away, narrowing her eyes a bit. "Must be nice to have friends you can trust."

Locus look at her, feeling concern. Not the irritated kind he felt for Felix, but more of a worried caring kind. "Has Felix been bothering you again?"

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:41 am

"Yes he has and to be honest I don't know when he hasn't been bothering me it just seems like it's been a lot lately" Fayyim said she was nervous and kind of looked to locus for protection from Felix.

"It is kind of nice but I don't always get to talk with them casually when we do it's usually not long conversation even the chief thinks we need a vacation and let me tell you the whole team could use one" Locke said
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowy-- » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:16 am

Locus nodded, clenching his fists and twitched his lip angrily. "I'll speak to him about it."

"Heh," she snorted. "I need one too."

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:48 pm

"Honestly I'm not certain that he'll listen but you can certainly try." Fayyim said and added "Just don't be surprised if he ends up with injuries because I do not want him bothering me and I will not hesitate to punch hit or slap him or worse if I have too" Fayyim said

"Question any idea if those two will remember to actually give me food because they do realize they can't just stuff me in cell without giving me food on a daily basis" Locke said
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowy-- » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:30 am

Locus turned his charcoal helmet away from her, angered. "I won't use words, Hornet. He won't listen to words."

Dark watcher turned her head towards him. "If they don't, I'll give you food."

Glowy--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me