1x1 Yes master.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Yes master.

Postby Rivkah » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:10 am

Shayna simply sat there reading, before she opened the window to let the cool air in. With a small smile, she tilted her head and went back to the book. It was a lovely evening and she was tempted to crawl out onto the roof. However, she was too lazy and tired and preferred just to lie here in the almost silence. Unfortunately for her with her acute senses, she could hear Andrew breathing in the next room over, so she was never really enveloped in "silence," unfortunately.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:14 am

Andrew soon did fall asleep but it was more of a lightly sleep as the sound of well nothing really was about the only thing that kept him asleep. It was really the first time he had slept peacefully nothing really on him mind, all that was was just sleep. He happened to wake up early the next morning, yawning softly as he sat up rubbing his head remembering what they where to do today. He was happy about getting to work with the horse and thought it might rather be something fun to do.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:03 pm

Shayna didn't really get to sleep at all that night, but she didn't mind all that much. She was used to sleepless nights, she had been since she had been turned as a kid. Sighing softly as morning came, she hoisted herself off of the bed and went into the bathroom, taking a shower and changing into fresh clothing. When she was finished with that, she grabbed a pair of riding boots, as her sneakers would not be equipped for that, and even though she didn't use a saddle she still wanted to be comfortable.

I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:07 pm

Andrew sighed as he slipped on a shirt he had been wearing for awhile before slipping back on the boots, it was the only set of cloths he had so he just got around with them. He yawned softly hearing Shayna moving around in the room next door, before he looked around the room. He had not really looked around the room at all and as he did it was rather nice before he turned starting out of the room.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:11 pm

Moving downstairs she tugged at her red curls with a heavy sigh, biting down on her lip. She went into the kitchen and grabbed a pear, biting down and wiping the juice off of her chin as it dripped down. Licking her lips, she half-lidded her eyes in a narrow and glanced out the window with a smile. Sighing softly, she ate the rest of the fruit and dropped the core into the trash. "mm," she said softly before waiting for Andrew to come on down so they could check on Dublin together.

Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:13 pm

Andrew looked up hearing someone walking on the stairs as he slowly stood up and started out of the room, heading down. "Morning." He said after finding her in the kichen finishing a pear, before he leaned on the wall a bit waiting to see when she was ready to get out to the barn. He was happy to be working with horses again and could not really wait to get going now and inside he was jumping around like a kid again around the horses.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:22 pm

Smiling warmly, she replied, "Good morning," before leading Andrew outside and toward the barn. She loved the feeling of the morning breeze on her face. Grinning broadly, she rolled open the barn doors and flicked open the lights. The horse raised his head, ears flicking as she approached. Rubbing his nose and feeding him a carrot she had picked up from inside, she grabbed the halter and lead rope before opening the stall door.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:17 am

Andrew nodded before following her out of the house and to the barn, leaning on the wall as she got the young stallion out putting the halter on him. "What do you want to put on him, I can get it?" He asked not knowing what kind of bridle or saddle to use if she wanted one. He really did wonder what she wanted to do with the young stallion, but guessed that he was just here to help with her getting ready if she needed or what ever else.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:08 am

Smiling sweetly at his offer, she murmured, "Just a bridle. Bitless. Get the dark one; it's new. The othee one might break." Patting the stallion's nose, she leaned against him and breathed in the scent of horse. "And some oats for this big guy." Calmly she stroked the horse, wistfully gazing at him, though with an absentminded look in her eyes. Thoughtfully, she stood there, gazing at Dublin as she waited patiently for Andrew to do as she had asked. She waa in no hurry.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:31 am

"Um alright then." Andrew said before starting to the tack room a bit confused why she wanted a bridle without a bit, but said nothing as he grabbed the bridle before walking back to her and handing her the bridle. He still wondered how she planned on controling a horse with the bit was the piece of a bride that let the ride control the horse so he did wonder how this was going to work with a young stallion.
The one who made you,
How sad.