1x1 between LunarTheCat2047 and Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 between LunarTheCat2047 and Alpha*

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:18 am

Daisyflower watched with a tail high in the air as her mate humbled the new deputy. The cream molly purred in laughter at Flowerdance's response.
Then she just growled at her words. 'What an arrogant she!' Daisyflower thought with a disapproving snort.

Flowerdance rolled her eyes at Sparrowclaw. She then stood back in surprise as Flamepelt confronted her. "StarClan sent for me. Like it or not i AM deputy."

As he was about to scream yes he very much would, he shook himself. Duskpelt then was about to say he would, calmer now, but then he heard angry debating hisses. He rolled his eyes and turned back to Mossblossom. The tom opened his mouth yet again to speak, only yet again to be interrupted by an argument between Flowerdance and FLAMEPELT. "Oh for StarClan's sake!" He grumbled. As it blew over, he quickly turned to MossBlossom, making quick work of nodding.

Flurrystar had already gotten to that conclusion herself. "But Starclan MUST know what they are doing..surely this is just a...rough start." She told the tom hopefully.

The leader listened carefully to FallenRains intructions. "Okay Fallenrains thank you. I will head out in a few minutes."

Juniperpaw waited until Fallenrains was done. "Are you off anywhere?" She asked. She had not really been paying attention to the orders barked by the deputy.

Coalpelt trailed along beside his brother, and surprisingly put his tail over his brother's pelt. The black tom gave him a soft smile, and took his tail off, moving to go behind everyone. He was starting to warm up a bit.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 between LunarTheCat2047 and Alpha*

Postby Alpha* » Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:24 pm

"They may know what they are doing, but StarClan is terrible at making sure all the steps are followed. And even if they do know what theyre doing, she may not. I dont recal her deputyship being half so long as his was." FallenRains is quiet a long minute, unsure if he should speak to the deputy, or to the leader again. The silver cat takes a breath, "maybe I should speak with her, about not tossing her weight around so much. I mean... SparrowClaw was acting-deputy until you appointed FlowerDance this morning. It... isn't right that she was rude to him when all he did was report as she'd directed. " his tone is collected and calm, even as JuniperPaw comes up. "Our deputy has sent some cats out who don't know the area, it is pertinent that I should show them the safe places and borders. " is explained to the apprentice, "then he speaks once more, "May leaf and star guide you, FlurryStar, be safe as you go and returnto us soon. I'll keep your family, and our clan, safe. Let's go, JuniperPaw. " He turns and heads for the door.

--->>

FlamePelt smiles at his brother, certain that he'd catch quite a bit of punishment from their deputy when they get back. But he won't stand by and let that nobody walk all over his clanmates! No, that was something DarkStar had them all do and he's DONE with it! A light breeze ruffles the whiskers on his face and he closes his eyes, inhaling.

------>>

SparrowClaw sighs to himself; on one paw he wants to thank the warrior who follows him, on the other... should he condone the arguement? But it was really nice that FlamePelt had stood up for him!

---->>

MossBlossom flicks her tail out of the way, "t-this is Mm-MarshKit, " she introduces the very young tomkit whose tabby stripes shine with health. "This is CinderKit," is pointed out with a soft smile. The kit just named has a round belly, one that looks even wider due to her brindle-orange patches against her white fur. "And this one is M-MallowKit. " the all black kitten kneads at her belly, still guzzling milk. She smiles up at DuskPelt with joy all over her face - the injury from FrogLeap healed over, though it's scar is quite fresh - it's insane how healed it is, and how it wouldnt be without FallenRains. The calico queen doesn't mention Whiskerkit or LittleKit, those losses are still too fresh.

--->>

Last bumped by Alpha* on Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:24 pm.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me