𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 (onexone with wild.)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 (onexone with wild.)

Postby I'm done delete me. » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:14 am

she looked at him a raised a brow at him at his answer to what he thought of stefan. "well i guess that's kind of guys i attract" she told him as she then looked away from him, she had to admit jason was a bit of an idiot jock. she didn't know what she saw in him since he seemed so nice for the past three years of being with him, but it seemed there was another side to him that she didn't see. stefan she couldn't really tell but she guess she wasn't around him long to tell that he was a jerk."although, i've attracted you somehow. i guess i do attract idiot jerks...." she added and smirked at him a little as she said her remark.
I'm done delete me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 (onexone with wild.)

Postby stormi. » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:25 am

River shook his head with a slight laugh, "Hey!" he replied. The boy repositioned himself in the chair, his thoughts starting to run wild again. A part of him couldn't believe he had actually fallen for Emilia. If you had asked him a few months ago if he ever imagined actually going through with this marriage, he would've laughed in your face and walked away. Now he was actually dating Emilia, and this marriage would be for real. The boy shook his head with a smile, "Our parents are going to be so relieved after they find out we really want to go through with this wedding," he commented.

>>Ahhh so I've been wondering if you've had any ideas for like plot twists/drama? Like I feel as though something needs to happen since we've like reached the goal of them falling for each other, if that makes sense. Just because I've noticed our posts start shrinking, so I think we're both kind of struggling for words. Just thought a twist might be nice. Let me know if you have any thoughts or ideas!
stormi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me